[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anders Behring Breivik
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7
File: AndersBehringBreivik.jpg (42 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
AndersBehringBreivik.jpg
42 KB, 620x387
Explain why you like/hate him
>>
>>70567937
he killed a bunch of lefty faggots, whats not to like about that ?
>>
He gave immediate and momentary satisfaction, but gave the left 77 martyrs to keep shitting us on with. Should've used his knowledge on the subject to become a preacher for the Alt-Right movement.
>>
>>70568180
Yeah that's what i've heard aswell but i'd love if you could like explain further in detail. I'm really interested
>>
>>70568180
>>70568291
Although you may agree with his political views, wouldn't it be better for you and everyone agreeing with you if he DIDN'T kill them, since that will just create more hate against the anti-lefties
>>
>>70568402
Exactly, that's what I wrote.
>>
>>70568484
So, do you like him or not?
>>
>>70567937
Well I am obviously biased, but I knew multiple people who were on Utoya, so no, I don't like him. Reason: He tried to kill my friends..
>>
>>70568757
friends with faggy lefties
>>
>>70568757
Well, do you like his agenda?
>>
>>70568746
I admire his breivery (sorry, couldn't resist), but bottom-line he shouldn't have done it. So no, I don't like what he did (because it was an isolated case), but I do like the ideia of a global genocide on leftists.

I'd still grab a beer with him.
>>
>>70569135
So how should the cause be fought? By voting every 4 years and hope people will wake up and see what is going on, or do you think actual actions are better? Wouldn't all cases like this lead to martyrs?
>>
>>70567937
Our generation's Unabomber
>>
>>70569323
This is what I struggle with the most. I have no answer for this, but sure hope every leftist on this planet is executed by firing squad. I can't answer you how, but this is what must be done if we wish to preserve the West. Hopefully the sane people (or the military) start a revolution and the "radical right" starts executing ministers and other traitors.
>>
>>70569642
Interesting. Thanks for your input! Love threads like this, really interesting to hear what everyone has to say
>>
>>70568946
You think kids know anything about politics or the world in general? lol. Think of yourself as a child, I am sure you have changed in some ways. I know I personally have.
>>70569031
He claims to care about the Norwegian people, yet kill future Norwegian mothers and children. It is backwards logic. It is not the right way.
>>
>>70569723
No problem, greatest ally. I like what he did, but if I could go back in time I would've talked him out of it and tried to convince him to become someone like "Louder With Crowder".
>>
File: Jade_helm_15.jpg (145 KB, 1484x1127) Image search: [Google]
Jade_helm_15.jpg
145 KB, 1484x1127
If we had a thousand Breviks, all our problems would be solved.
>>
>>70569827
Still didn't quite answer my question. Maybe I formulated my question the wrong way. Do you agree with his political views?
>>
File: horace-pinker-shocker.jpg (27 KB, 664x664) Image search: [Google]
horace-pinker-shocker.jpg
27 KB, 664x664
>>70567937
I believe he is a fucking psychopath. So no, I hate him.
>>
>>70570304
I take it that you disagree with his political views?
>>
File: myhero.jpg (4 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
myhero.jpg
4 KB, 280x180
I wouldn't say I hate him, but I disliked his methods.

Yes he killed a bunch of lefty kids who would have probably grown up to be lefties themselves; but instead only made the Left more powerful as they had someone to demonize and act as a scapegoat.

He also didn't kill himself or die in a blaze of glory, so now he is going to be in jail forever and the left can make fun of him for bitching about his lack of moisturizer or internet, further discrediting the right. The only positive thing about his conviction I guess is that he didn't try to go the "crazy" route.
>>
>>70570384
Yeah
>>
>>70570634
What political views do you have? Do you like the way Britain is right now? The immigration from middle eastern countries isn't a problem?
>>
>>70570587
Idk, I sort of like his attitude that he has in prison though. Seems so cocky haha
>>
File: 8882413.jpg (20 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
8882413.jpg
20 KB, 225x225
He had good intentions but his strategy was completely wrong. He should have converted to Islam and then kill right-wing followers. By killing lefty fags he just played into their agenda.
>>
>>70570246
Depends what you mean. Can't say I know much about his over all views. Do I think we should bring in third worlders to Norway? The answer is No.

But when it comes to Breivik I agree with Varg.
http://www.burzum.org/eng/library/war_in_europe05.shtml
>>
>>70570782

He's bitching about first world problems and is segregated because he's supposedly scared of fellow inmates; and all of his alt-right speakings are censored out.
>>
>>70570827
Interesting aswell. Thanks for your input m80
>>
>>70570929
Doesn't Norway have free speech? Shouldn't he be allowed to say whatever he want?
>>
>>70567937
He killed dozens of children. I don't get why some people love him.
>>
>>70570696
It is a little out of control. What would solve the problem is a stricter border for Great Britain, similar to Australia
>>
>>70571063

Not really applicable when you're a prisoner and the prison system decides who you speak to, and even then you'd hear it second or third hand.
>>
>>70571099
People love him because of his political agenda. What do you think of it?
>>
>>70571198
Damn, didn't know that. Thanks
>>
File: tmp_2972-2b8-422790498.png (193 KB, 297x406) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2972-2b8-422790498.png
193 KB, 297x406
>>70569642
>the West.
>>
>>70571174
I'm from Sweden, currently studying in London (if you were wondering about my flag), and the situation from what I can tell is sooo much worse in Sweden. Why do you think this is? Is Sweden and Norway more lucrative than other European countries or has it something to do with the current politics and rules regarding immigration?
>>
>>70567937
I respect him for getting shit done, even if not agreeing with goals or methods.
>>
>>70567937
He did nothing wrong.

The fact that I can say that in my country without any legal retribution, and most Europeans cannot, indicates how correct he was.
>>
>>70567937

He shot his load off far too early. He didn't accomplish anything by doing what he did, his actions were counterproductive. All he really succeeded at was further emboldening the left and the multicultural ruling classes.
>>
>>70571373
Wait, let me get this right, so you respect the fact that he went out and did something, but you disagree with his overall goals?
>>
>>70570587
>but instead only made the Left more powerful as they had someone to demonize and act as a scapegoat

Not really in Norway actually. We now got a more right wing government. Also, the whole media is (slightly) more open to right wing ideas.
>>
>>70567937
I'm disgusted by his support of Israel but that doesn't change the fact that he's a man of iron conviction and discipline
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UskCJgO6pM
>>
>>70571063
We do have freedom of speech in Norway.

"Article 100 in the Constitution states:

There shall be freedom of expression.
No person may be held liable in law for having imparted or received information, ideas or messages unless this can be justified in relation to the grounds for freedom of expression, which are the seeking of truth, the promotion of democracy and the individual's freedom to form opinions. Such legal liability shall be prescribed by law.
Everyone shall be free to speak his mind frankly on the administration of the State and on any other subject whatsoever. Clearly defined limitations to this right may only be imposed when particularly weighty considerations so justify in relation to the grounds for freedom of expression.
Prior censorship and other preventive measures may not be applied unless so required in order to protect children and young persons from the harmful influence of moving pictures. Censorship of letters may only be imposed in institutions.
Everyone has a right of access to documents of the State and municipal administration and a right to follow the proceedings of the courts and democratically elected bodies. Limitations to this right may be prescribed by law to protect the privacy of the individual or for other weighty reasons."
It is the responsibility of the authorities of the State to create conditions that facilitate open and enlightened public discourse.
Norway has however several laws the bans the right to impart information, such as laws against alcohol and tobacco-advertisement in TV, radio, newspapers and on the internet.
>>
>>70571497
Probably not because of him though, right? Probably because of the fact that all of the scandinavian countries have gone to complete shit in the last few years because of the immigration
>>
>>70571482
I don't completely agree. Though the direction was correct.
>>
>>70571568
Hm, so its pretty much the same like in Sweden
>>
>>70571629
So what do you think should be done? What are your political views?
>>
>>70571412
Not a safe assumption. Stating that you sympathize with a terrorist is possible grounds for the state to open an investigation on you, or at the minimum keep tabs on your online activity. It would likely be a huge waste of resources for them, but they still do dumb shit like that all the time.
>>
>>70571346
I don't know much about Sweden and it's politics and rules so I can't answer that. I think though, as the UK is in the EU, we have to follow the rules set out by Angela Merkel and the rest of the EU. This involves immigration rules so that the UK can maintain a relationship with the European Union.
>>
>>70571852
Wait so are you from norway or Great Britain?
>>
>>70571761
>implying the state hasn't already opened investigations on every burger on /pol/
Oh no, they'll see all my dank memes.
>>
>>70571211
His agenda is completely disconnected from the reality. Immigration from arab countries is a major problem but everyone know that. Killing dozens of children won't solve anything. His acts don't make any sense.
>>
>>70571954
Great Britain.
>>
>>70567937
killed leftists
>>
>>70571373
>getting shit done
He didn't get any shit done.
>>
>>70572163
I guess you could look at it as a statement you know
>>
>>70572209
uh you didnt state if you think this is good or bad
>>
>>70572327
You have to realise that his actions did not result in anything positive in Norway. People use him as the image for "right wing extremists" or "xenophobia". You cannot discuss immigration and terror threats without someone using his name as some kind of shield.
>>
Well I think this thread is dying out now. Thanks guys! Been very interesting :)
>>
>>70570696
It's a big problem.
A big fat mistake.
>>
>>70573497
I'll keep bumping
>>
>>70573581
Couldn't agree more. You should see how Sweden is
>>
>>70573585
yay!
>>
>>70573706
To be honest, I'm fairly libertarian on the economy and politics, but I don't care how many commies we have to kill to achieve this society
>>
>>70573683
I see it. It's sad for Europe, an once powerful continent, now run by degenerates, and ruined by barbarians. It truly is Rome 2.0.
>>
>>70567937
Still didnt get the oil.
>>
>>70573922
Couldn't have said it better myself frenchbro
>>
>>70574205
Good night mon frère.
>>
>>70567937
Zionist false-flag to turn people against the right
>>
>>70574344
liberté, egalité et fraternité
>>
>>70574703
et spaghetté
>>
>>70568291
he is a mason, everything went exactly how it should
>>
>>70574860
nice try italy
>>
Welp, okay i think thread is kill now. had a good run. Later lads
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.