[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well racists? Why would you be afraid of becoming a minority
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: FB_IMG_1460325734266.jpg (22 KB, 637x383) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460325734266.jpg
22 KB, 637x383
Well racists? Why would you be afraid of becoming a minority in America circa 2040?
>>
>>70567717
How do you not get tired of posting the same shitty bait
>>
>>70567773

They get paid to do so
>>
File: 1459915170224.jpg (51 KB, 700x544) Image search: [Google]
1459915170224.jpg
51 KB, 700x544
>>70567717
>implying hispanics won't eliminate niggers once we are in charge
>>
File: orao.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
orao.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Because whites built America and made it a superpower. If we let them become a minority, then America will surely fall and become a Mexican or an African colony.
>>
>>70567717
I don't want the world turn into shit.
Look at South Africa, or Rhodesia -> Zimbabwe, and imagine that it's gonna happen on a global level.
>>
>>70567717
Only white people are capable of operating a proper civilization.
>>
No. Minorities act badly. Just imagine they're the majority
>>
File: 1460230974130.jpg (82 KB, 629x581) Image search: [Google]
1460230974130.jpg
82 KB, 629x581
>>70567717
Whites treat their minorities very well.
Blacks on the other hand...
Take a look at anywhere in South Africa.
>>
because any country where whites or east asians aren't the majority is a shithole.
>>
>>70567875
come on, didn't you fantasized about living in postapo world?

it would be cool, like in fallout
>>
>>70567875
I'm just so confused. China being homogeneous is cool. Japan being homogeneous is cool. Israel being homogeneous is cool. America having a majority white population however is racist. Why is every non white nation allowed to have their own identity and pride but when white people do it it's then racist?
>>
>>70567717
Posting the only answer.

We are scared of how minorities treat us and not having the numbers to defend ourselves from all the violence and murder perpetrated by the new majorities.
>>
>>70567717

Every place on this planet outside of Asia that isn't majority white is a complete shit hole.
>>
Im asian and I would rather have a white neighbor than a black or hispanic one
>>
>>70567717
I'm gonna take this bait to explain this for anyone who might be lurking/new
In countries in North Western Europe and the USA minorities are treated fine, in many cases they are actually treated better than the native population.
Then we look at, for example, South Africa. A first world country and one of Africa's brightest points since the fall of Egypt is now a third world shit hole in which the Afrikaans population are being killed by mobs because the black government blame everything on white people.

That's why we have no wish to become a minority.

I'm also yet to see a decent response to the question of why we should ever be a minority in the homeland of our forefathers.
Even in the USA the colonists made that country what it is today: not the natives.
Albeit the slaughter of the natives was wrong they are given due reparations (to my knowledge -- if I'm wrong on that link me an article please) and what is there now was built by whites.
Slavery is also a non factor because slavery was only abolished because "Whitey" decided to be nice, despite the rest of the world (including Africa and the Muslim world -- especially the latter which still has a slave trade today) not following suit.
>>
Because America is a white country, no matter what you THINK, idiot. That's like "what if the Brits were Chinese?"
>>
They can see how bad they fuck things up as a minority so they're scared to see how badly they can fuck up as the majority.
>>
>>70567717
Huey probably bared his fangs in a smile while he was writing this tweet
They're going to act toward us according to the false perceptions they have of us
>>
>>70568122
White guilt pushed by the Jews and their Marxist dogs in order to bring about the fall of individualism outside of Israel.
Individualism is what allows us to think for ourselves and criticise what the majority believe: they'd rather we didn't have that option.
>>
>>70568336
>>70567877
>>70567833
>>
>>70567717
They just don't want a full scale Detroit, monkeys can't run a country that's all.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 307x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 307x311
>>70567717
Because "minorities" are absolute majorities in their countries of origin.

NO COUNTRY SHOULD EVER HAVE MINORITIES YOU STUPID NIGGER
>>
I don't know why black people are gloating about the US being taken over by Hispanics.

If they don't like how white people treat them, they'll hate what pedro has in store for them.
>>
>Are white people scared of becoming a minority

Yes

>are minorities treated badly in America or something?

Yes

Your point?
>>
>>70567717

Wait... isnt there like 1.5 billion chinese people or some shit?... PRetty sure white people are a minority on the world stage.
>>
File: Zimbabwe_White_Exodus.png (783 KB, 2093x608) Image search: [Google]
Zimbabwe_White_Exodus.png
783 KB, 2093x608
>>
I'll never understand how the left thinks "gotcha, you're a raaascist" works for anyone outside the left. Do they think people will go into full damage control trying to excuse their prejudices
>>
Generally it's a p. bad sign when you're dying out.
>>
File: 1459495870514.jpg (31 KB, 576x393) Image search: [Google]
1459495870514.jpg
31 KB, 576x393
>>70567717
Why are Africans afraid to move to Africa when they hate Whites are they scared of Africa or something?
>>
File: crimestats.png (304 KB, 640x575) Image search: [Google]
crimestats.png
304 KB, 640x575
>>70567717
Crime! Crime! Crime!
>>
>>70567717
we're just afraid that the minorities now will behave like they do and cause complete chaos for the non violent majority now
>>
>>70567717
Because minorities can't run the nation.

Well they can, but only into the ground.
>>
>>70567717
see: detroit
see: vermont
>>
>>70567717
Because we know what niggers are going to do. They have an historical track record.

Their rhetoric doesn't help either, #KillAllWhiteMen.
>>
Look at Detroit.

sage.
>>
>>70568016
This.

I actually welcome the chaos. It'll keep me on my toes, that's for sure.

Fuck peace, peace is for pussies.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.