[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/f lyktningkrisen-i-europa/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: bbb.jpg (6 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
bbb.jpg
6 KB, 269x187
http://www.vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/flyktningkrisen-i-europa/hva-i-helvete-er-det-europa-driver-med/a/23656323/
Norways' population is so based, I smile from ear to ear when I read the comments section. The headline says: "What the hell is Europe doing?" - Norwegian red cross. I have to say that this is a paper that is under fire from the norwegian population for their leftist propaganda. Favoring surtain politicians and being top cucks.

In the comments section (small blue box "kommentarer") the most liked comments are the ones that are pro shooting teargas and rubber bullets at rapefugee babies. I get a tear in my eyes sometimes. I'm so proud, and I'm constantly getting more and more hopeful for this great countrys' future. I hope this continues, because this hate against refugees is fucking hilarious if you ask me. It feels like a sivil war is brewing, and I know one man who's in jail will be glad if it starts.
>>
>>70567550
>shooting teargas and rubber bullets at rapefugee babies.

kek
>>
>>70567550
I always knew Norway was the best of the Scandinavians.Based Norway.
>>
File: 2083 The Resistance.jpg (405 KB, 892x1189) Image search: [Google]
2083 The Resistance.jpg
405 KB, 892x1189
>>70567550
You did produce the greatest man of the age, so how could I ever doubt Norway?
>>
Dude I was reading the comments earlier, and I thought about the same thing

People are really fed up with refugees in Norway
>>
>>70569245
>People are really fed up with refugees in Norway
Excellent.The Norwegian people want to preserve their people?
>>
File: ssssss.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
ssssss.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
>>70569245
We're headed the right way at least. I think Sweden and Denmark feels the same now.
>>
>>70569584
Sort of, we just don't want blacks or middle easterns. Some asians are ok too, not pakis.
>>
>>70569732
>Sort of, we just don't want blacks or middle easterns. Some asians are ok too, not pakis.
Good news.
>>
>>70568166
King Breivik the 1st
>>
>>70567550
Learn to spell you retard.
>>
I used google translate (I'm Norwegian, but lazy), here are the top comments on the same article, but on another Norwegian newspaper:

Something you do have to do .. this looks like only strong young men .. Now they do not come in, they must have respect for it ... One has to defend its borders. but yes a difficult situation, that's it .. But I don't think they are innocent

I think that every country must have control over their borders. And unfortunately for these do migrantsI lose more and more sympathy.

Can not help but notice that there are only men. Women and children sit well abandoned by their husbands and family .... Seems TV2 can be a bit more nuanced ...

Had these migrants, young men been equally diligent in defending their country (Syria, Afghanistan, Eritrea, Pakistan etc. as many come from) as they are to break out of the boundaries of other countries ... so maybe there had been peace and "democracy" in their homeland too ....
>>
>>70569584
Europeans are alright, we really got nothing but love for em

Middle Rapists tho? No.
>>
File: smartsmartsmart.jpg (61 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
smartsmartsmart.jpg
61 KB, 620x387
>>70570239
Learn to spell, you retard*
>I've been up since 0400, and I construct tunnels for a living. I've been at work for 16 days, working 16-18 hour shitfs, and I just got home. I'm tired, and my mind isn't functioning perfectly yet. I need some rest, and I'll be good tomorrow, Jamal.
>>
>>70570903
heh, shifts.*
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.