[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you think blacks and the gangsta lifestyle are still glamorized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 13434134134.jpg (40 KB, 432x324) Image search: [Google]
13434134134.jpg
40 KB, 432x324
Why do you think blacks and the gangsta lifestyle are still glamorized in every facet of the media still? Is it some "liberal" forgiveness / better not piss off the black man bullshit?

Anyone who claims to be 100% tolerant etc. never grew up in the 80s, 90s, or 00s in a large public school and/or never lived in a shitty / mostly black neighborhood.

The worst part is everyone emulating and idolizing this shit. I hated it growing up in the late 90s and early 2000s and can't believe it's still the mainstream. How has it not died out like everything before it? It's been a major contribution to the downfall of the west and the current state of affairs imo.
>>
>>70567312

You're right, this sort of programming is very unwholesome and a negative influence on children. Who owns all these media companies, anyway? I'd like to write them a strongly-worded letter.
>>
Music industry/tv Jews actively push it. Simple as that
>>
File: golstein.jpg (517 KB, 1582x1627) Image search: [Google]
golstein.jpg
517 KB, 1582x1627
It is the media perpetuating this gangsta life/nigga bullshit still. Look around you: you can hear shitty rap being blasted out of rattlecan cars, young people blast it, they get their own movies (NWA), and they get promoted on JewTube (snoop dog)

They are not even trying to be slick anymore. Nowadays there is a lot more black men and white women duos.
>>
>>70567633
What do the jews have to gain from sustaining it though? Is it just that it sells so well? And if so, why? Because it's so crass, lewd, etc. and that's all that sells these days? Like once we reach that level of degeneracy we just need to keep trying to top it?
>>
>>70567869
What I find scary is white kids ride around blasting rap. When I was a teenager you'd be laughed at by both niggers and whites if you did that.

Wiggers are mainstream now lmao
>>
>>70567964
They love when goyim kill each other, especially when nigger goyim kill white goyim.

I really can't see any other reason. These Jews make money in a thousands different ways, the money is just a bonus for them.
>>
File: 1459956109310.jpg (87 KB, 953x960) Image search: [Google]
1459956109310.jpg
87 KB, 953x960
>>70567312
TOO THE MEDIA THIS IS THE BEST MEME THEY HAVE THAT SELLS AFTER PRON,

ITS A JOKE
>>
>>70568044
>Wiggers are mainstream now
They've been the mainstream for ~20 years. Where the fuck have you been?
>>
It's funny because this 'gangsta' culture is what is keeping the black race in the USA from ever escaping poverty and being Government leeches. What incentive is there to get a job when there is just welfare and drugs?

In my opinion it's just a way for the Democrats to stay in power; they promote welfare so people who are on welfare, who don't pay taxes or understand where their welfare money comes from, are obviously going to vote for the hand that feeds them.
>>
>>70568712
Wiggers have always been joked about openly until like the past 5/6 years. They even used to make fun of wiggers on TV and movies.

Where do you live? California or something?
>>
File: 25321525.png (2 KB, 154x188) Image search: [Google]
25321525.png
2 KB, 154x188
>>70569190
>>
>>70567312
They're dumb, violent, and tribal. It's in their genes.
>>
>>70569716

I agree 100%.

But why is it still / ever was glamorized?
>>
>>70570121
Because it's sensational and makes money.
>>
>>70570233
fair enough
>>
>>70567964
"Sex sells" has been the motto since the 80s, and this philosophy hasn't failed yet.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.