[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A """feminist""" shared this on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 640x642) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 640x642
A """feminist""" shared this on my Facebook today. Is the day coming where female TV characters can't be killed off because of SJWs and "muh misogyny," where does it stop?!
>>
>>70564574
Comic books have been killing off female characters for 50 years. Where the hell have they been?
>>
>Kill laurel
>Leave Felicity alive
I'm glad i DROPPED this show last season
>>
>>70564574
I see females on kikebook all the time sharing that zoey deschannel Hello Giggles shit. It's fucking ridiculous the shit they get mad at.
>>
>>70564574
Yes. Any violence against female characters will be seen as misogyny because it will be seen as an attack against women.

"See, this is what happens to you. You should know your place and stay off the battlefield"

Expect more and more of this bullshit until finally writers can't take it anymore and stop including female characters at all and just tell them to fuck off. Then it will be misogyny, but everyone will be so fed up with it by then that no one will care.
>>
>>70564903
holy shit she's dead
thank god
I stopped watching a while ago, but Laurel was shite.
>>
>>70564740
It's almost like people just now started to give a shit because it got popular or something.
>>
>>70565228
It's kinda sad they fixed her goblin face the last two episodes and she was way less annoying. Still though, I was happy watching today to see her die. She asked Oliver to do her a favor right before she died and it didn't tell us what, I'm assuming it's a hoax
>>
>>70565228
They're both shit but the other one is absolute shit
>>
>>70564574
Did they kill the coalburner?
>>
Maybe they should learn that TV shows aren't fucking real and move on with their pitiful existence.
>>
File: 1460133488233.jpg (98 KB, 748x1069) Image search: [Google]
1460133488233.jpg
98 KB, 748x1069
Does anyone have that webm from Person of Interest of the horrible digital gun effects? Where it looks like a line rehearsal that they just put muzzle flashes over and wrapped it up?

Seasons 2 and 3 of that show were so good, what went wrong?
>>
>>70564574
Most female characters suck because they are badly written and women are shit actors. Only good one is Speedy probably, Laurel and Felicity both annoying as fuck. RIP in peace Laurel I hope they wont bring her back ever.

Also Arrow is too touchy feely these days. Just like LoT. Flash is the only good one. (Supergirl is super trash tier obv.)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.