[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CALLING ALL MEXICANS OF /pol/ What is life like in Mexico really?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 11
File: 1394932160173.jpg (34 KB, 632x479) Image search: [Google]
1394932160173.jpg
34 KB, 632x479
CALLING ALL MEXICANS OF /pol/

What is life like in Mexico really? All I ever hear about Mexico is that it's run by the cartel and that your own people are kidnapped and hanged every day for not paying their sugardaddies every week. Yet people here in Canada always talk about vacationing in Mexico. Is the cartel thing just a meme? What are the dangerous areas in Mexico?
>>
>>70564058
CHI
>>
File: 1447723258251.jpg (15 KB, 416x315) Image search: [Google]
1447723258251.jpg
15 KB, 416x315
always wanted to see Mexico but have been scared off by the Cartels forever from visiting that country

bumping for Mexibros to chime in
>>
Neither of the two anons from Mexico have posted yet?
>>
C'mon mexibros. You live next to the greatest country on Earth. Let's get better 2gether 4ever.
>>
>>70564058

There's only 2 'non-touristy' cities (Cabo, Cancun, etc.) in Mexico worth visiting and those are Mexico City and Monterrey.

Everything else is shit.
>>
>>70564058
BTW, if you have Netflix try and see if the documentaries Cartel Land or Narco Cultura are on there.

Very good red pilled docs about the situation in Mexico.
>>
borderlandbeat.com

enjoy
>>
File: redditLikea BOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.jpg (36 KB, 500x295) Image search: [Google]
redditLikea BOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.jpg
36 KB, 500x295
>>70564058
That cat thinks hes a bird HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAa This place is better than Reddit i must say.

Nice post OP! LETS keep the thread alive senpai!
>>
Fuck off we're full
>>
>>70564058
Well it depends on were you live.
>>
File: street-tacos.jpg (30 KB, 531x397) Image search: [Google]
street-tacos.jpg
30 KB, 531x397
Maybe we need to use tacos as bait

C'mon mexibros, answer us gringo's questions

Fresh tacos if you help us out
>>
no leaf reporting . been there a couple of years.
the federal district isn't too bad. any place near the border will get you raped or killed . >protip if you hear "PINCHE PENDEJO GUEY" run and don't look back
>>
DESIGNATED

BEHEADING

STREETS
>>
>>70564058

If you have the kind of job that would give you a decent quality of life in America, living in Mexico will be mostly the same.

Stick to Mexico City or like, Monterey, and it's a pretty good life, from what my Mexifriends tell me.

If you live elsewhere, then it gets real shit real fast.
>>
File: Tacos2.jpg (70 KB, 1600x1071) Image search: [Google]
Tacos2.jpg
70 KB, 1600x1071
mas tacos por los mexibros
>>
I wish a could have visited Mexico more often pre1995
>>
>>70565974
>>70564058
Its chill as always ; depends
Some North parts are chill But some of them (Tamaulipas) are filled with cartels south again is Also shill But some parts filled with terorists (comies and cartels)
Politicians are all corrupt and the reason why el chapo is seen as a dindu is because he cared more of Sonora than the Cartels and give them more
>>
>>70564058
Mexico city is really modern and the women are amazing, you will see the weathergirl type eomen in mexico city, its when you get into the country and the cartel/bordertowns do you see the mestizos and the poor areas
>>
File: imgres.jpg (10 KB, 302x167) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
10 KB, 302x167
>>70565974

Offer them Coca Cola. They love the hell out of that stuff.
>>
>>70566313
*autocorrect is drunk again. chapo cared more of Sonora than the goverment
>>
File: CAM00157.jpg (922 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
CAM00157.jpg
922 KB, 2560x1920
>>70564058
>making a mexico thread
>using a pic taken in Arizona, Land Of Trump.
>>
File: trump.png (376 KB, 596x437) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
376 KB, 596x437
Mexican here. Cartels are good for the media but a tiny bit fraction of issues. It's alright here, we're loving and welcoming. Come visit us anytime. I'm from Sonora and live in Queretaro.
>>
>>70564058

>take a roadtrip through mexico a few years back
>literal entire villages made out of half finished buildings
>huge hotels all over the place that look abandoned that are half finished
>garbage piles literally everywhere
>aggressive drug selling and gun toating beaners all over the place in every single small town we stop at
>armed check points every few miles with aggressive military guards

what a p a r a d i s e
>>
File: selling gum in mexico.jpg (223 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
selling gum in mexico.jpg
223 KB, 768x1024
>>70564058
>What's Mexican life like.

Mexican-American here I stayed a couple of months in Mexico with relatives who were considered low middle class.

Now there's gonna be some misconceptions you'll run into because it's all about location. Tourists that go to tourists attractions will obviously see the bright side of Mexico.

Yet living there is shit, imho. Mainly because utilities are garbage, ala flint. Not even the term retro gives it justice. It's just how it is there, money isn't spend on roads and shit that matters first and foremost,

The only thing that's nice about Mexico is that because poverty is high you are forced to socialize more which is decent for summer break. So if you are of working age you are pretty much fucked. There's a reason there's an immigration issue.

So it all depends on what side of the coin you want to give you attention too.
>>
>>70566572
This

Don't defile the saguaro you leaf fuck.
>>
File: Zteas.png (262 KB, 585x462) Image search: [Google]
Zteas.png
262 KB, 585x462
News from this week.
>>
File: Oaxaca.png (273 KB, 584x447) Image search: [Google]
Oaxaca.png
273 KB, 584x447
Oaxaca this week.
>>
>>70566668

oh i also forgot to mention

>be looking up news for shits and giggles of the area where we eventually stayed in a condo after the road trip

>see that somebody threw a live grenade into a bar/dance club a few weeks after i left

M E X I C O
>>
>>70564058

Some places are Irak tier while others are pretty calm, it depends on the cartel controlling it and if they're disputing that territory with Los Zetas being the worse and the Cartel de Sinaloa the "good" ones as they don't mess with the population and tourists

Touristic points are pretty much safe
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.