[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get rid of your refugee problem >exchange it for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: Capture.png (804 KB, 654x657) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
804 KB, 654x657
>finally get rid of your refugee problem
>exchange it for a turk problem

How did the US spawn from such a retarded continent?
>>
File: orao.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
orao.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Be proud that you spawned from the UK, because without the UK, you would be an expanded Mexico which you already are.
>>
Let in a tonne of Syrians or 2 tonnes of Turks.

Either way it seems less than ideal.
>>
File: 1455631344733.gif (962 KB, 271x230) Image search: [Google]
1455631344733.gif
962 KB, 271x230
>>70563234
I would suck this guy off to finally be able to take the garbage out. It is a shame. Germany died with the bullet that eent through this last angels head
>>
>>70563478
but you can send the Syrians back or just start shooting the when you tell them to stop coming, the Turks would be there for good.
>>
File: 1460244514011.png (2 MB, 1065x902) Image search: [Google]
1460244514011.png
2 MB, 1065x902
>got nukes
>high-tech tanks and jet fighters
>can't use any of those
it sucks when you have an army but your leaders are against their own nation.
such is life in 2016 baka desu
>>
>>70563234
Visa free travell is not exactly fully free, it just means you get a visa come what will, but are subject to visa lenght laws.
Without a regular working visa, which is the same before and after the going free agreement, you can only stay 3 months tops.

Turkey will be bound by law to upgrade their passports to biometric ones which are hard to copy, if they would be so easy to copy, you would have rapefugees copying Bosnian or Serbian ones which are visa free too.

In short: the turkroach problem would be 1% of the problem the vermin pest now is.

Also, Jamal, before you call someone retard, just consider that your country is the only i know of to debate on things like evolution and climate change (manmade or not)
>>
>>70563234
I'm starting to question whether whites are indeed superior genetically and culturally. An organism that can only exist in a closed ecosystem free of predators isn't actually a hardy species.
>>
>>70563234
why doesnt the EU tell Turkey to fuck off?
>>
>>70564104
Women are bad negotiators
>>
>>70564104
we are talking about the Unified Cuckold League also known as Europe
>>
>>70563888
An insignificant amount of time in human history ago we would've just killed them all
>>
>>70564104
Because Turkey will tell them to fuck off then they'll be stuck with all those refugees in a nation that defaulted.
>>
>>70564037

What the fuck are you talking about, you cuck? Whites conquered the world and killed lots of your so called "predators" in the process.
>>
>>70563234
Please Russia, just go to war with Turkey. Please.
>>
>>70564104
We're too limp wristed to protect our own borders. We can do it though, but our leaders refuse to
also this
>>70564160
>>
File: PicsArt_1439271317650.jpg (118 KB, 426x750) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_1439271317650.jpg
118 KB, 426x750
>>70563234
Fuck oFF man
>>
>>70564327
Yeah, but then their populations were culled in a series of dysgenic wars, followed by several decades of negative selection pressured under welfare states. Whites have been bred and culled into a weaker race, and it's beginning to show.
>>
>>70564359

And end the human race? We can't remove roach as long as they are backed by nuclear armed nations. We're actually a lot less insane than you all make us out to be. We're certainly not as insane as the Americans because unlike them, we've never actually used nukes on anyone and we didn't almost start WW3 when America moved their nukes in Turkey back in the Soviet days like they threatened to do when we answered with Cuba.

>>70564649

In what way exactly? By the fact that Whites are still superior in all fields today? By the fact that Whites actually have empathy for other races, unlike everyone else? Well, the latter will change soon enough. A people can only bear so much before they snap.
>>
>>70564989
>Whites actually have empathy
this is what makes whites different, and also what will kill them
>>
>>70564989
First, I'm not talking about Russians, or Slavs generally. You're the future of the European culture. I don't think eastern Europeans have been weakened in the 20th century nearly as much as western Europeans. If anything, the selection pressures under communism were must harsher, also the regimes ironically shielded people from subversive ideologies.

Western Europe is basically hopeless imo. It can't be fixed. They're human panda bears going extinct.
>>
>>70564989
>>70564327
Wait what? All the Russians on casey said 4chan was banned there.
>>
>>70563234
tell turkstink to get killed by his niggers
>>
What does Turkey gain from the visa free travel? In terms of national interest?
>>
>>70565602
One step closer to EU membership.
>>
File: mfwthisentirethread.jpg (13 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
mfwthisentirethread.jpg
13 KB, 320x287
>>70565602
And if EU give turkey visa free travel won't their refugee be able to travel freely as well?
>>
>>70565602
Displace the Kurds to Germany and thereby ethnically cleaning the region with little bloodshed
>>
We need Trump to save us. My wife has locked me inside my shed and she refuses to let me out until my bloodline has become completely deluted with superior black dna.
>>
>>70565358

Nigger, Whites have always had empathy even when conquering the lesser peoples, such as yourself. Ever heard of the White Man's Burden? That's White empathy.

>>70565392

The West will wake up eventually. I truly believe that. You say war culls the strong, I say it culls the weak. If you forget, we as well were part of both WWs and we took major demographic damage. The difference between us and Western Europe is that they have been leading very easy lives for the past few decades. They don't want to lose that, that's why there hasn't been much resistance. Yet. Things will start getting shittier and shittier and eventually Europeans will not be able to lead such easy lives. That's when Europe wakes up. That's when shitskins start getting slaughtered by the thousand.

>>70565443

Our government is incompetent when it comes to the internet (and many other things). They ban a lot of things but have a very hard time actually enforcing said bans.
>>
>>70566082
Lmao
>>
Merkel is the most retarded leader in fucking history or, at least, the most good goy leader ever.
>>
>>70565847
That's the idea lol, Germany is fucked. So are we I guess, can't imagine having even more kurds here.
>>
gibs visa pl0x eu :3
>>
>>70565842
Are you retarded, americunt? Refugees don't have a Turkish passport.
>>
>>70566082
Over sundet med dig.
>>
>>70563234
When is the EU going to kick Germany out? Isn't that the logical solution?
>>
>>70567388
You are retarded. There is no EU without Germany.
I am ok with dissolving it though
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.