[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really, what's wrong with gay people? They just want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: LGBT_rainbow_flag.jpg (24 KB, 653x433) Image search: [Google]
LGBT_rainbow_flag.jpg
24 KB, 653x433
Really, what's wrong with gay people? They just want to be together, in a stable, loving relationship, and treated the same way by the law as straight couples.
>>
>>70562438

Nothing, but certain people get their personal identity from the politics board of an anime website so have to copy the hivemind opinion.
>>
Gays can't find love, they go mental, get aids and are degenerate as fuck.
>>
File: orao.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
orao.gif
2 MB, 500x281
There's nothing wrong with gays, however there is a problem with faggots who do these degenerate parades to make gays look bad.
>>
>>70562438
They're degenerates.
>>
Can you fuck off with your gay meme? They can marry now. Shitpost about something that is still happening like "Muh tranny friendly bathrooms"
>>
>>70562438
gay people are just fine, faggots aren't.
>>
File: viado sp.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
viado sp.jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
>>70562438
>what's wrong with gay people?
everything
>>
"gay people" include lesbians and those cunts are all insane fat communists
>>
They're perverts
>>
>>70562535
Its called group polorization correct?
>>
File: 1446033994728.jpg (45 KB, 540x524) Image search: [Google]
1446033994728.jpg
45 KB, 540x524
>>70562652
you sayin you wouldn't hit that?
>>
>>70562438
nuffin
>>
>>70562438
Almost all of humanity finds man on man sex repulsive for a couple of simple reasons, fecal smothered fuck sticks and the smell of ass wafting through the air.

Lesbians on the other hand can be tolerated and apparently the Greek boy fucking up to the churches alter boy molestation to a small extent, but two grown men with prolapsed hairy bungholes is gross and always will be because it leads to nothing of value. It's just life on earth, deal with it.
>>
>>70562438
>treated the same way by the law as straight couples

Straight couple are the foundation of every society. They make a family.
Gays spread AIDS around and often molest kids.
>>
>>70562550
I second this
>>
Blimey, /pol/. You've really changed compared to a year ago.
>>
>>70562438

They have been weaponized by the jews
>>
>>70563596
reddit has invaded. Now they act like /pol/ is "socially" progressive
>>
>>70562438
1 in 5 have hiv in usa, that was 2013 its worse today

They represent rejection of pwesonal responsibility
>>
>>70562550
As a bisexual guy, I agree 100%. Those attention whores ruin it for everyone.
>>
>>70562438
Some people want nothing more than to kill other people or to rape children.

It is a mental illness, we shouldn't hate them for something they cannot control but we should be developing and advocating treatment like we would with any other mental disorder, not praising them as heroes.
>>
>>70562438
gays are degenerate, but lgbt tolerance is beneficial to society, because it breaks gender roles and increases male quality of life and lifespan. anti-gay atmosphere doesn't come cheap, because it creates persecution of any man who deviates from the macho norm. in "muh based anti-gay countries", you would be expected to sacrifice yourself for womyn and the state (read: for the rulers' wealth).
>>
I dont really have a problem with gay people, I just don't like sissy ones.
>>
>>70562438
I personally have nothing against them, but I had an encounter with a Christian fundamentalist and he said that because they refuse to host gods gift, I.e. have children, they are comparable to the devil. which is bullshit cause they can just adopt any way.
>>
>>70562438
Studies have shown they are 25 times more likely to be child molesters. They have a mental illness. Heinrich Himmler wrote a dissertation about them. Back then Germany literally had a gay cure. Welcome to the jew world order.
>>
>>70564392
Adopt? A gay couple?
And then you cry for your country being ruled by LGBT.
What do you think a kid raised by faggots will become as an adult?
>>
>too much hiv
>too many are liberals
>they always invade jobs and demand "tolerance" when most of us just dont give two shits about them anyway
>they have their daily life revolve around their sexuality
>they constantly broadcast to everyone that they are gay

Just dont go San Francisco teir and you should be ok. Alot are bad though.
>>
They want special priviledges and are trying to force everyone to conform to their world view.
>>
>>70562438
Maybe they just want tax breaks.
>>
>>70565014
>They
I'm a homosexual and want none of this, I don't even want gay marriage. I just want to be able to live with a guy that I love and not be drug out into the streets and shot because of it. No marriage, just living as a domestic partnership. I think the benefits should be reserved for those who actually reproduce. Furthermore, I'm against shoehorning LGB shit in media of all forms.

People are too hung up on this idea that by me practicing sodomy in the confines of my own home this sends sinful vibes out and upsets the cosmic balance of the universe or some weird shit.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.