[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a Lebanese American anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 0e9.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
Ask a Lebanese American anything
>>
>>70562054
Christian Arab? They are based.
>>
are you a "sleeper agent"?
>>
File: orao.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
orao.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Why does Lebanon have a huge diaspora?
>>
>>70562104
No Druze Arab
>>
>>70562149
We've been cucked a lot
>>
When are you going to take back Tunis?
>>
File: 1460307929119.png (16 KB, 448x538) Image search: [Google]
1460307929119.png
16 KB, 448x538
>>
>>70562163
>Druze Arab
How do you feel about things going in Syria? They have the largest # of Druze iirc.
>>
>>70562054
What do you think of Marcus Lemonis spreading his shekels around the US instead of investing them in Lebanese businesses in Lebanon?
>>
>>70562320
What?

>>70562624
Indifferent. I just really hate ISIS.
>>
>>70562862
I'm sure Lebanese businesses are doing just fine and getting money from other investments.
>>
File: Jamie Farr.jpg (30 KB, 370x278) Image search: [Google]
Jamie Farr.jpg
30 KB, 370x278
>>70562054
Is Jamie Farr (Maxwell Klinger, M*A*S*H) a sort of hero in the Lebanese-American community?
>>
>>70562054
I need a good baclava recipe.
Can you help me out?
>>
Why are some lebs so fucking awful?

Many of the lebs here are criminal shitbags, and the weird thing is that they're super proud of being lebs, I've actually had them say shit like 'I'm a leb", as if that was going to stop me from hitting them. Not just once either, this has happened a bunch of times, where they start shit with people they don't know, realize they can't finish it, and then start crowing about being a leb as if that is supposed to mean anything to a white person.

Also the only times I have talked when they said that shit was to point out that I'm German by ancestry and my people did more to their ancient enemy in a day then they've ever managed to do, despite having some of their lands occupied by them.

I thought that was a pretty good line, but they don't seem to understand/care at all, is there something more offensive that I can say to them? I do call them mongrel shitbloods ect, but I feel like there must be some kind of easy button to push that I could say, please help.
>>
File: Piece Of Shit Khalifa.jpg (146 KB, 599x751) Image search: [Google]
Piece Of Shit Khalifa.jpg
146 KB, 599x751
>>70562163

Hay there 'al-Muwahhideen' ! I always thought you guys ware Christians , now I read up on you at wiki and you guys are listed as Muslim group in Leb parliament while in fact you'r neither Muslim nor Christian , what's up with that ?
>>
Where do I find hot lebanese women?
>>
>>70566495
this
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.