[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We live in a World in which people with disabilities have be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
We live in a World in which people with disabilities have better job opportunities than normal people. What went wrong?
Have you already got your fake disability papers to gain advantage over other people in your field?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Mk3sd0uHc0
>>
check your privilage white male
>>
>>70560995
>inb4 people star getting plastic surgery so they looks like they have syndrome.
>>
I really doubt that's the case, they are less productive people and only succesful companies can generally only take a few of them in.
>>
>>70560995
Why would intelligence have any effect on a modeling job?

All models are essentially retarded.
>>
>>70561429
In the 70s people claimed to be gay for dem gibs me dat

Dont Joke about this
>>
>We live in a World in which people with disabilities have better job opportunities than normal people.
that's wrong. and your one example is quite poor.
>>
>>70561429
I think she is pretending to have down syndrome or is some high functioning one.
I have a Down in my family and believe me, he can't speak with such fluency and know how to act in front of camera..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tNKsopLmOg
>>
>>70561651
They are actively seeking to hire disabled programmers for fucks sake! Everything to save that penny. Fuck!

http://www.goldenline.pl/grupy/Pozostale/niepelnosprawni-w-pracy/praca-dla-programistow-z-orzeczona-niepelnosprawnoscia,2500812/
>>
>>70560995
>>70560995
You're looking at this in a very strange light.

Normal people have the vast majority of jobs, simply because that's the point.

Most downies aren't models. Most of them stock shelves at grocery stores at best. The rest of them are taken care of at psych centers and their homes. You can probably count the number of Downy models on one hand.

So what if two Downies, in the entire world of modeling, got a gig here or there? How does that mean that retards have better job opportunities?

I know Polaks are fucking stupid, but jesus christ.
>>
>>70562020
Remember that one time when US scientists created Gene Therapy that cures Down syndrome and National Down Association bombed them for trying to destroy "diversity" in the World?
I'm not even kidding. I'll give you a source.
>>
>>70561902
how many companies do that? very, very few i imagine. and ho many are actively seeking non-disabled? everyone else. maybe a few get niches jobs, i hear some tech companies want aspies but that's not exactly a disability in those lines.

they certainly don't have better job opportunities, don't kid yourself.
>>
>>70562267
In Poland? Everyone wants to hire disabled people because fucking EU gives them more money for doing so. You can't get a job in security without having papers confirming that you are disabled.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.