[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the deal with these people being so prominent in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 600x600
What's the deal with these people being so prominent in entertainment? Euros need not reply to this thread no one values your opinions.
>>
>>70560217

Sex sells, plain and simple.
>>
>>70560217

You mean filthy Armenian degenerates in general or the Kardashians in particular?
>>
What's the deal with airline food?
>>
One Armenian Genocide was not enough.
>>
>>70560217
The general population loves niggers
>>
>>70560217
Beats me man
I do not know 1 single person who has ever watched them
( a few guys I know watched her pron vidya years agao)
>>
Fucking Americans with your degenerate celebrities... Get out of my board, you fat shits.
>>
Americans are dumb, excluding Irish and Anglo Americans. The rest are as dumb as rocks.
>>
>her father defended a nigger that killed their best friend
>they rode their best friend's death for fame and attention

That's pretty much how they got their start. Way before the sex tape.
>>
>>70560217
I have no clue, turned on the TV, tv said the fools were celebritys, I think they just meme bullshit into existance using tv no ryhme or reason other than to promote nasty shit like homosex and transbullshit.
>>
>>70560217
Dunno, they fugly alien plastic looking shitskins.
>>
>>70560217
They work all the tabloids like pros. Also cheap as fuck reality TV has given them fertile ground.
>>
File: Kim.jpg (63 KB, 670x1005) Image search: [Google]
Kim.jpg
63 KB, 670x1005
Welcome to America
>>
Am I the only one who's never really found her particularly attractive?
>>
File: muheyes.gif (1 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
muheyes.gif
1 MB, 640x480
>>70561085
Oh god thats nasty.
>>
>>70561172
same here
>>
>>70560217
Is that a human or a realdoll?
>>
>>70560217
I would let her sit that fat ass down on my face
>>
>>70561172
>http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/04/10/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-238
nope. nigger frigger skank
>>
>>70560217
Because shes got a fat ass
>>
>>70561172
She looks like she's made of rubber. I don't understand the appeal either.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.