[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cultural Warfare or...?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: sad-putin.jpg (79 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
sad-putin.jpg
79 KB, 960x720
Russia reporting in:

Well /pol, you might still think that slavs are your only hope now. BUT! I finally got my redpill today by accidentally seeing this near my neighborhood. There was a group of prettiest white russian, pure slavic girls dressed in tight leggings and halfcut shirts dancing at the dance-hall making this bongo-bongo moves. Actually there was an exact main guide nigga like in the vid, and a dozen of 19-25 y.o girls, most of theme were 9/10, and you know it when it comes to slav girls.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjkyQWrHVKs [Embed]

And this is already my genereation, /pol/. Better not to thick about future of it. This society is fucking sick of cultural postmodern warfare and identity extermination.

How can we win this war?
>>
Only /pol/ thinks Russia is hope of white race. Fucking degenerates never heard of Caucasian kebab domination in Russia. It's literally worse than in EU, lezginka dancers everywhere in Moscow streets.
>>
>>70559990

Didn't based Putin form the National Guard recently? Just join them and arrest the niggers.
>>
>>70559990
Nah this doesn't seem that degenerate. And I'm pretty sure none of the girls fuck a nigger. Otherwise they'd be shunned from their society
>>
All countries are getting africanized.
WW3 couldn't come any sooner.
>>
File: moscow%20banner%201[1].jpg (82 KB, 700x300) Image search: [Google]
moscow%20banner%201[1].jpg
82 KB, 700x300
>>70559990
Reject nigger culture.
Put men back in place.
Put women back in theirs.
Restore family values.
Heal your country.
>>
>>70560815
>tfw 2017 is coming
>>
>>70561299

This.
The Russian nation and culture is something that you've inherited from your ancestors, how do you want to leave it for your children?
Stand up for tradition and keep Russia Russian.
>>
>>70559990
Get a knife than ambush this negro fucker and cut his lower tendon.
>>
>>70561824
Problem is that russian elites denying any ideology trying to split people minds and to all who build some sort of ideology, more to say it is officially prohibited by constitution and persecuted as criminality
>>
>>70562764
Wasn't Putin trying to make Russia officialy orthodox and revive the bonds between the goverment with the Church?
>>
>>70563076
Here is your big misconception as a westerner. If you look at Putin's history he was a KGB officer and omega male who catched the moment of political chaos in 90's.

He was playing with business and criminal elites and then he got to power through wise moves like any politician do.
Putin's concept was do deal with US on equal rules, but he got BTFO'd.
Putin always wanted to be equal to US and rule the world with them in one row.
Former OGPU officer> Orthodox- of not. Curch is a big crowd of people for him, and he feels he need their support= more money dotations to church.
>>
>>70563976
>politicians don't actually believe what they preach
You don't fucking say.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.