[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stephen Fry says offense is infantilism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 8
File: 2016-04-10_222416.png (721 KB, 967x655) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-10_222416.png
721 KB, 967x655
Oh boy, Stephen Fry just shat all over the SJW movement and political correctness.

https://youtu.be/eJQHakkViPo?t=7m38s

You know it's time to stop when even Stephen Fry shit on your mentality.
You will enjoy this vid /pol/.
>>
rubin report a best
>>
>>70559553
I want to like Fry, I really do. However, him being an utter rationalist on the one hand, then preaching equality on the other hand, it's just, I don't know, somehow wrong.

Dave Rubin is based AF though.
>>
>>70559553

This guy is a pederast, I personally don't give a fuck what he says. He deserves to hang.
>>
>>70559553
Rubin is based in the same way as Sargon.
He's also gay but not a faggot so that's cool.
>>
>>70559814
You might want to watch the vid from the start then.
Stephen Fry also argues on clear thinking, by calling himself on empiricism rather than rationalism (which also kind of shits on political correctness).
>>
>>70560006
Ugh... what? Why? Did he rape a little boy?
>>
File: disgusting.png (529 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.png
529 KB, 620x372
>>70560064

just about
>>
>>70560006
Hadrian was a faggot and destroyed Jews, and made Jews more butthurt, than Hitler ever did or could.
I'd say some faggots get a honorary pass and can be pretty based, especially those who shit on Feminism since both movements are majorly conflicting.
>>
>>70560172
That guy is in his mid-to-late 20's at least.
>>
>>70560037
Already watched the whole. However, I've also watched other shows he does, in which he is very egalitarian, e.g. ridiculing the fifties for how women were kept in their place.
>>
>>70559814
I feel like Fry is starting to come around. He grew up in a time and country that being about real equality movements were a little more rational, especially with him being a fag.

People come around, I ultimately still like Fry especially because of how mature he was about loving Wagner and not giving a shit about him being an anti-Semite even though he has Jewish ancestry. The fact he quit Twitter and isn't joining the majority of leftists when he could potentially be a major idol is very mature and shows some deep insight.

He is already shilling for government sanctioned Christianity and Monarchy, its only a matter of time before he turns full fash with the upcoming war.
>>
>>70560172
That guy was 27 when that picture was taken according to Google image search.
Are you saying you wouldn't want a 27 year old female riding your dick when you are at Stephen's age?
>>
>>70559553
dropped
>>
>>70560334
I goddamn hope so, he'll be a very powerful ally for the conservative, libertarian movement. I'd love to see him in some sort of collaboration with, say, Milo, but recently, the guy still strikes me as being too feminist.
>>
>>70560172
I'm not sure you know what pederasty means.
>>
It just shows that SJWs are insane and you don't need to be on the right to understand that.
>>
>>70560271
>in which he is very egalitarian, e.g. ridiculing the fifties for how women were kept in their place.
Egalitarianism is fine. Just so long as it isn't Feminism.
Feminism is to Egalitarianism what the Westboro Baptist Church is to Christianity.
>>
>>70559553

I think Fry really wants to take on the tranny movement, but he can't afford to show it yet.
>>
>>70559553
>gay dude tells the left to stop being faggots
my
fucking
sides
>>
File: 1459278760760.png (336 KB, 517x517) Image search: [Google]
1459278760760.png
336 KB, 517x517
>>70560582
>libertarian movement
>in current year

Kill yourself cuck, you are part of the problem. /pol/ is a white nationalist knitting board
>>
>>70560064
Pederast means he had sex with an under age girl, so possibly a 17 year old. Big deal.
>>
>>70560791
HAHAHA! No.
Pederasty is the name given to a relationship between a man and an underage boy usually aged 12-16.
It was common in Rome and Greece, also disgusting.
>>
>>70560897

Hnnng
>>
>tfw you will never be stephen fry's boy toy and have him gently suckle the head of your penis.
>bring you expensive chocolate bonbons after and read harry potter books to you while spooning.

y even live?
>>
>>70560769
Hello divide and conquer shill.
>>
>>70560989
lol Well I guess it's pretty hot if you're a faggot paedo.
>>
>>70559553
>muh atheism

this guy just rephrased SJW talking points to bash SJWs for exact purpose SJWs exist- to gain popularity because they're all complete narcissists
>>
>>70561116
cuckservatives are the ones dividing the important issues with their bullshit wedge issues of MUH MARKETS

Yeah lets spend another 10 years having THAT conversation while the white race goes extinct
>>
holy fucking shit stephen fry is so obnoxious

his entire persona is this horseshit 'im so smarter than you'

i can't stand this bag of shit
>>
>>70561120

> A normal straight guy wouldn't find 12-16 year old girls attractive

Get out of here Wing
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 324x291
>>70559553
CAPESHIT BTFO
>>
>>70559814
It's because he wants to have his cake and penis.
>>
>>70561696
he is really the opposite m8, his use of the english language is above even us brits at times, nothing to be ashamed about you braindead fatty
>>
>>70561417
Whether narcissism or not, Fry completely supports free thinking.
He shills atheism, but he is against forced regulation of thought.
That is to say, he may make fun of you for your religion and shit,
but he will never support anyone trying to remove your beliefs or censor you.
>>
>>70559814
silly anon
equality IS rationalism
it's one of the basic tenants of modern western civilization
>>
>>70562080

Any rational assessment shows that humans can't possibly be equal.
>>
>>70560582
Milo is too much of a reactionary, and frankly he strikes me as not being very bright and a bit immature. A lot of his writing is just glorified name-calling and while that's funny it just isn't the tone that a real movement should have.

I'd say Milo is more of a useful idiot while Fry could be a lot more productive for the right if he keeps this up.
>>
Man I'm gonna be so fucking sad when Stephen Fry dies
>>
>>70560705
Even egalitarianism has its divides. I mean I'm all for equal legal representation but it should not be socially acceptable for men to run for the life boats before women and children, just as it should not be seen as a positive for women to get back to work while having a responsibility to take care of young children.

Also I don't believe women should be firemen or front line soldiers but I guess there are physical qualifications to pass which makes it more than just a social blockade.
>>
>>70562195
I agree with both points. Milo is a sassy edgelord. As soon as the alt-right comes for his degeneracy he will turn on us.

Fry might disagree with us but would probably just laugh and admit to being a degenerate faggot with a taste for jailbait looking twinks.
>>
File: 1458333386178.png (175 KB, 1024x1762) Image search: [Google]
1458333386178.png
175 KB, 1024x1762
>>70562184
>>
Call him a shit-eating sodomite and see what he does lol.
>>
>>70560897
>Pederasty
Can be up to 21 in some places. Apparently is only homosexual, so my mistake there. So what if he slept with a 20 year old or even 16 really. A persons character doesn't automatically mean they are wrong.
>>
>>70562719
Yeah, I could totally see Milo going Shapiro on us in a few years.

Also I'm kind of tired of our movement being called the alt-right when the establishment "right" isn't even right-wing. I mean, we're the majority on the right, as evidenced by Trump, so we're the real thing rather than an alternative.
>>
>>70559553
Lost all respect for Fry when he signed a letter asking for more """""refugees""""" to come to the UK.
>>
>>70559553
Something about him I don't like.

Comes across pompous and a little obnoxious.

Plus a faggot and pro refugees.
>>
>>70562711
I am going to write in terms of genders here. I am also going to say this to state the main point of the comparisons i am going to make following it: The naming of a movement can be very influential on whether a movement will evolve into a rational movement, or a retarded movement, irrespective of the initial values and their relative need at that time. It ain't just symbolism.

Egalitarianism: You equally distribute your focus on both genders. The goal is to tackle the problems of all parties, and learn from this. The result of tackling both sides of the fence actively is that you don't develop bias towards either party, and you keep in mind that you must actively seek objectivity, while minding that there is no such thing as infallibility. By effect, you avoid either party misusing their gender, and twisting morals, for self-benefit, under your supervision (that is to say, Egalitarianism is a self-regulating movement). Self-regulation is the key in the rational progress of a movement, so that it stays rational, and self-regulation only exists when infallibility doesn't.

Feminism: You focus all your efforts on females. You create a bias towards females and have a complete loss of objectivity. By focusing on females, you create a soccer match out of genders, where women and men are no longer being treated as individuals, but as some soccer team competition. With the sum of bias and categorization, comes the sense of infallibility. With infallibility comes religious moralizing (in secular form in this case). When an inch is given to a person who feels infallible, they ask for a yard till infantilism has evolved. It became a movement without self-regulation.
Self-regulation is key here.
>>
>>70559553
when he was filming Out There in Russia, I sucked him off. in the end of this February he e-mailed me and invited for a good time to England
>>
>>70564810
vsem privet svami grisha
>>
>>70564950
Nikogo s kem ya trahalsya grishej ne zvali. Dumau ti menya pereputal, bratishka.
>>
>>70565877
kromi svoi papa ti nekogo ne traxal
>>
>>70564950
>>70566211
petuh, ti chto ukurennij? kakoj grisha blyad, ya dumal ti iz znakomih geev.
>>
>>70564579
He speaks in truisms like some wise old professor.
> A cad and personal image con artist
>>
Why do upstanding, refined brits even entertain moronic, low brow americans like in the OP? Stephan was talking about a whole range of topics and emphasizing his knowledge on history yet the dumb americunt wanted to steer it desperately into nigger bashing. Why are americans so simple and obsessed with blacks?
>>
File: graham.jpg (66 KB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
graham.jpg
66 KB, 690x388
>>70566555
net ne xoxol
>>
>>70559553
>Freedom and equality
>Lists a bunch of countries where Whites are quickly becoming 2nd class citizens and where complaining about it can mean LITERALLY GOING TO JAIL
>freedom

The only country with true freedom in terms of expressing thought is the US.
>>
>>70559553

Stephen Fry is a Jewish leftist.

He probably thinks 'political correctness' is still old white people trying to censor hip young leftists.

A broken clock, etc.
>>
>>70560705
By definition, individuality and equality are mutually exclusive.
Egalitarianism is predicated on a lie.
>>
>>70562711
>physical qualifications to pass
HAHA not anymore because we are all equal, men and women :^)

The doublethink amazes me. We're all equal but we gotta lower the physical requirements for women.
>>
You can tell OP is a fucking newfag when he thinks stephen fry is "based"

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/07/stephen-fry-russia-winter-olympics-ban

The guy is a little kike holohoax exploiting faggot.
>>
>>70561961
he is a brit you fucking fool
>>
>>70560570

get used to it, kike nepotism rules this world
>>
>>70567203
Nope. Egalitarianism is predicated on equal opportunity.
Individualism is the awareness that Humans vary, of which the logical conclusion is that some people are simply not equal whether by education, willpower, physical capability, personality, etc.
What Egalitarianism doesn't do is force down the standards of those who are more capable in order for them to be equal to the retards, something that Feminism does.
This is a result of self-regulation, you focus on improvement rather than intentional regression in order to "equalize".
>>
>>70561961
are you feeling okay?
>>
>>70567521
>he is a brit

He's a Jew
>>
>>70560769
no, pretty sure you're the problem memeteen
>>
>>70567533
It seems like your rationalizing your beliefs to cling to your broken ideal.
I posted the truth, whether or not you accept it is up to you.
>>
>>70567961
so am I, my father's side of the family is not jewish at all though
does that mean I'm not a brit even though my father is?
>>
>>70568326
it only matters if your mom is a jew. you are a terrible jew if you don't know that.
>>
>>70568199
The first sentence you posted was the truth.
The second sentence was an assumption that egalitarianism operates on extremist misinterpretations of "equality", which is an incorrect assumption. In order to believe in equality in such a way, you need to be biased and fundamentalist.
To feel infallible (ergo everyone is equal). Yet the point of Egalitarianism is to actively avoid infallibility and approach equality from a rational standpoint that includes empiricism (the fact that Humans can't be equal as a result of individualism and diversity that comes out of it). Ergo Egalitarianism seeks equal opportunity.
>>
>>70564657
I'm giving you a (You) because it was a nice post but I don't have anything to say
>>
>>70568729
>In order to believe in equality in such a way, you need to be biased and fundamentalist.
>biased
we are all biased by our experiences. you kinda just proved my point for me.
>>
>>70568729
>Ergo Egalitarianism seeks equal opportunity.
If we are truly individuals biased by our experiences, will we all see the opportunity as equal?
>>
>>70559553
Based Pink Panther
>>
>>70568902
>we are all biased by our experiences
Yes, but it's one thing to be biased by experience, and quite another thing to be self-aware of it.
This difference is what makes self-regulation possible, ergo my talk of infallibility.
Egalitarianism doesn't expect perfection, merely to do the best it can without forcing any people into self-pity (white guilt shit) or into lowering their standards (what this feminism shit does).

>>70569166
If you are given the same classes as other people, the same books as other people, the same tests as other people,
the only result of a failure can be blamed on your own incapability rather than a feeling of equal opportunity not being given. But you will be given another chance, and it will depend on you changing yourself or how you do shit.
>>
File: oh man.gif (912 KB, 240x176) Image search: [Google]
oh man.gif
912 KB, 240x176
>>70559553
>rubin report

the dude is such a Jew. why the fuck would I watch this kike?
>>
>>70569763
>the dude is such a Jew. why the fuck would I watch this kike?

He's a literal jew though...

>Pure coincidence
>>
>>70569628
>the only result of a failure can be blamed on your own incapability
Think about this. Most people aren't rational. They will claim their failure was a result of racism/sexism/etc. continuing the cycle of egalitarian ideal, by pushing it to ever more extremes. The ideal creates a mental feedback loop within the individual, giving them a ready made excuse for thier failure.
>>
>>70561696
This here is what is wrong with most Americans, you'll hear a Brit who is either speaking politely or who is genuinely smarter than the American and the American flips out (either because he's jealous or you're hardwired by independence day to hate the sound of a Brit).

You all sound like this autistic piece of shit when you do this.

https://youtu.be/PitJYJlOO24

Now quit with the Brit hate shit and grow up.
>>
>>70570053
>They will claim their failure was a result of racism/sexism/etc., by pushing it to ever more extremes.
Yeah, that's what happens when you are thinking from the point of a soccer match with a focus on one team.
That's the point where you stop being Egalitarian and start being a Femnazi, Black Panther faggot, and such shit.
I am not saying there is not any No True Scotsman going on here, because No True Scotsman is an argument of those who don't want to take upon themselves to regulate their movement.
Egalitarians are pretty much taking a big shit on Feminists and such, and the process of dislodging them with a different label is precisely the self-regulatory act of cutting off necrotic tissue. The point is to tackle when good intentions are being misused to justify being a control freak, and point out that their foundation is flawed.

But there is a point i have to tackle here.
Egalitarians don't have an ideal per se. An ideal means a perfect end-state that can be achieved.
Acknowledging individualism is basically acknowledging that there exists no perfection or ideal, just an everlasting drive to do the best with self-awareness of one's limits, and the limits of others. Egalitarianism basically accepts the hard job knowing its a thing that will exist to the end of time. An everlasting janitor, not an immediate executioner.
>>
>>70571249
Ok. Let me spell this out for you.

Femnazi, black panther, ect is an extension of egalitarianism. They are applying the ideal in a more extreme manner than you, yes, but without egalitrarianism's lies, they wouldn't exist. They are your lost children. You are the reason we all have to deal with them. Now you want to rationalize how you are different. I say your ideology is one and the same.
>>
>>70559814
Equality is a perfectly fine.
Unfortunately SJW's appropriated the term equality (equal opportunity & equal rights), and replaced it with equality of outcome (diversity quotas, unchecked migration etc)
People who call for true equality are now racists, fascists, right wingers....
>>
>>70571640
>Femnazi, black panther, ect is an extension of egalitarianism.
I never said it wasn't. Ergo my No True Scotsman part anon.
I'm saying we realize and we shit on them as much as we can.
We self-regulate them. Kind of like your blacks should be self-regulating in order to bring positive change instead of blacks acting like it's everyone else's fault for their own stupid retarded life choices. At least there was some regulation present in the mid-20th century, and the result of that was niggers producing jazz, having a big influence on rock, dressing in a good way, getting educated. But then infallibility struck in the past 2 decades or so and the whole collective turned into retarded niggers by majority.
>>
Is Rubin gay?
>>
>>70560064

He doesn't know what he's talking about. Fry is fine. Loves cock but is no pederast
>>
>>70572283
I can see there is probably no getting through to you.
I going to make one last attempt before I leave.

In order for egalitarianism to work, everyone must agree on it and apply it in the same way. Those who take it to the extreme like the femnazis, black panthers are applying the ideal in a different way. The fact that these people exist should show you something. We are individuals that have different points of view. Their point of view allows them to see the idea in a different way. What you are arguing for is to have everyone look at the idea the exact same way you do, because to deviate from your point of view could lead to these bad things. We are individuals anon, we have unique points of view. It is impossible for us to all look egalitarianism the same way. Some will misunderstand the idea, others will misapply it, because we are unique individuals. In this way the ideology is similar to marxism, which it's derived from. The sooner you accept that there is no such thing as equal opportunity, the quicker we can move past the femnazis, black panthers, ect. They are you in a way.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.