[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need to redpill my faggot brother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1459816183954.jpg (22 KB, 400x460) Image search: [Google]
1459816183954.jpg
22 KB, 400x460
I told him today that I thought transgender people were disgusting and that they should get therapy. I saw him get visibly triggered and started going on a rant about 'how everyone should do what they want' and pc shit like that. He also said that the reason why transgender people kill themselfs is because they get so much hate. Link me some facts so I can redpill his ass.
>>
File: transbians-are-fucking-insane.png (144 KB, 1434x668) Image search: [Google]
transbians-are-fucking-insane.png
144 KB, 1434x668
>>70559356

Gay guy here.

Ask your dumb faggot brother why a homosexual would support a movement that claims sex either doesn't exist or is irrelevant.
>>
>>70559356
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA
>>
>>70559843
>flag

MILLOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>70559843
He is just gonna dismiss it because 'its only one person out of an entire group of people
>>
>>70560262

A bunch more links at

pastebin.com/FrBH15KL

Almost all "gender nonconforming" kids turn out to be gay if they are left alone.
>>
>>70560085
Go raibh maith agat Patrick
>>
>>70560262
Ask him why he'd disregard a a minority. Play all the sjw cards until he realises its all bs. Thats one way. Not a sure win.
>>
File: heh.jpg (124 KB, 533x659) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
124 KB, 533x659
>>70559356
Your brother is right. People have the right to do what they want. It's people like you that bring them down. Hopefully whenever your dumbass decided to procreate, you let your children decide what they want to do with their body, or who they want to love. I doubt it though.

stay degenerate m8.
>>
File: say_the_damned_pronouns.jpg (626 KB, 668x1285) Image search: [Google]
say_the_damned_pronouns.jpg
626 KB, 668x1285
>>70561076
>People have the right to do what they want.

So why don't they take their own advice and stop forcing us to pretend men are women?

That's the problem. Not men dressing up in women's clothes. It's about forcing the rest of us to pretend reality doesn't exist and railroading vulnerable kids onto taking hormones and getting sterilized. Transgender harms society.
>>
>>70559356
>Everyone should do what they want.

Men have the right to pretend to be women.
And everyone else has the right to treat them like men.
>>
>>70561076
Fuck off. Homosexuality is a big deal, his brother is going to ruin his own life.
>>
>>70561193

Surely this is an onion article or some shit.

There's no way this would fly in court.
>>
>>70561076
>implying transgenderism isn't a mental disorder
>>
>>70561320
It's only a big deal to those who want to make it one.
>>
>>70559356
>a rant about 'how everyone should do what they want'
Is there a limit for that? Does your brother believe that people who claim to be "transnigger" deserve to be seriously acknowledged? What about those kinds of furries who identify as otherkin? Should they be treated as if they were partly animal, and if so, do human rights apply to them? How about people who believe they are Napoleon? Or what does he think of people with body integrity identity disorder? They are people who want to amputate a healthy limb because they feel like it's not truly part of them. Are they mentally disturbed, or should their wishes be entertained? (Also, if it turns out that your brother is not okay with amputating healthy limbs for no reason, ask him what's the difference between that and people who are so unhappy with their body that they wish to remove their genitals.)

So basically, you could try finding out when is "I'm actually [x] inside" a legit claim, and when is it a mental illness that harms a person's life. Does your brother have any kind of limit and a line he doesn't cross, or is he willing to truly stand by the idea of everyone being allowed to be who they want to be?
>>
>>70561193
I'm from NYC, and that article is bullshit. That didn't happen.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.