[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ancient tradition from Islamic conquest. The Spaniard loves to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: vOw4cBq.jpg (184 KB, 962x636) Image search: [Google]
vOw4cBq.jpg
184 KB, 962x636
Ancient tradition from Islamic conquest. The Spaniard loves to fuck a bull,but now bull fucks Spaniard
>>
>>70559282
t. butthurt mohammed
SANTIAGO MATAMOROS IS COMING SOON! RUN, MORO, RUN.
>>
File: germansexuality.png (202 KB, 1360x621) Image search: [Google]
germansexuality.png
202 KB, 1360x621
>>70559282
>now bull fucks Spaniard
Don't drag my amigos in your cuck shit Hans
>>
>>70560027
Germanics:
Prep the bull
Latin:
Kill the bull
>>
I love bull fighting, but im an american so anything like this gets shit from PETA. Otherwise i'd petition football players shouldnt be given billions unless we throw a couple of lions on the field. Keep your traditions close, and your man mangling animals closer.
>>
File: ancient greece bullfighting.jpg (136 KB, 800x473) Image search: [Google]
ancient greece bullfighting.jpg
136 KB, 800x473
>>70559282
>Ancient tradition from Islamic conquest
>>
>>70559282
ignoring the Cretan bull leaping paintings, it's said that bull fighting originated during the reign of Emperor Claudius, to replace glatiditorial combat during a temporary ban on the practice.

It may seem distasteful to some, but anyone who really wants bullfighting banned is just a leftist faggot trying to eradicate all human traditions and culture.
>>
i find it difficult to have much sympathy for matadors getting rekt

i feel bad for their families but as far as im concerned they started a fight with a wild animal and lost so who cares?
>>
>>70562458
I would support gladiatorial games instead of bullfighting. Let the fucking bull alone, if people wants to see fighting, they should fight between themselves, not involve an animal that doesn't give a fuck about it. Hell, you could even set a gladiatorial fight punishment for certain crimes, like old times.
>>
>>70563063
Fuck off leftard
>>
>>70559282
>butthurt.jpg
>>
>>70559282
God I hope that pic isnt photoshopped
>>
>>70559546
dumb spaniard
>>
File: 1455966152185.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1455966152185.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>70563817
>leftard supporting gladiatorial games
>I haven't balls to sword fighting against other human, so I fight against a stupid bull
>muh courage
>>
File: Caiman.jpg (120 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Caiman.jpg
120 KB, 640x427
>>70563953

In more ways then one
>>
>>70563063

After the bull is killed the crowd shares in the meat. The blood is poured into a dish and eaten with a spoon while it congeals. Nothing is wasted. The species of bull that is used was bred for this purpose and wouldn't have a reason to be bred if the game was banned. They would go extinct, just like the tradition that supports them.
>>
>>70565457
Yes, It was breeded for that purpose, but I find stupid thinking the animal would become extinct if is not breeded and cared for by humans. Just let it free, they will find their own food or use them to breed with cows.

Wolfs and bears are useless and have no purpose and they won't become extinct if we don't feed them. Also if you want to eat them, just kill it and don't torture it. There are civiliced ways of killing animals for eating.
>>
File: renaissance-statue-19011657.jpg (25 KB, 296x450) Image search: [Google]
renaissance-statue-19011657.jpg
25 KB, 296x450
>Islam conquest
It was brought by Greeks to Spain you cuckold
The Medi Race shares numerous cultural achievements with each other, we are brothers in denial, no fuck off
>>
>>70559282
Story on this pic? Is it real? Did he die?
>>
>>70566751
>Wolfs and bears are useless and have no purpose and they won't become extinct if we don't feed them.

You are not much of an ecologist, are you?

>>70566751
>Just let it free, they will find their own food or use them to breed with cows.
Oh, yes...letting 750kg of testosterone fuelled muscle with a pair of pointy horns roam wildly in the countryside is a great idea.
>>
>>70567522
I'm not too much into ecology desu but wolves and bears are free and we don't have to be worried about their survival, as long as we don't decimate their population.

>Oh, yes...letting 750kg of testosterone fuelled muscle with a pair of pointy horns roam wildly in the countryside is a great idea.

That's why natural parks exist, where you can find dangerous wild animals. They can have their space, as we have ours and again, cows need to be impregnated, bulls already serve that purpose as well they could serve for eating.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.