[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White woman logic - LegendaryLea on kids with cancer.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 14
File: LegendaryLeaGoofed.jpg (197 KB, 1544x739) Image search: [Google]
LegendaryLeaGoofed.jpg
197 KB, 1544x739
vid me /kUT3
Cmon give me a reaction on this.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St_XlIrVDQ8
youtube link instead if you cant be fucked using vid me
>>
>>70558679
Shes right dude.
>>
>>70558679
>Biggest D
>Biggest D of the Month
A perfect way to word it so beta males can prove who has the bigger D
>>
File: imgres.jpg (10 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
10 KB, 260x194
>>70558790
>>
>>70559719
she's kinda stupid, but right
>>
>>70558790
>>70558679

she's right.

based blonde bombshell.
>>
>American flag in room
>cis female
Triggered
>>
She is right. Still I will keep donating so these kids can have a correct treatment.
>>
Obviously her phrasing was indelicate; that doesn't make her assessment of what donations are worth while wrong though.

Cancer treatments are not great for lots of cancers, and they're even more taxing if you're a child. Genetic screening and gene therapy are the only options, and they don't exist yet.
>>
>>70558679

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_j9OUsYEiM
>>
>>70558790
Smart girl
>>
>>70558790
Degenerate whore who knows nothing, which is why she sells herself to neckbeards for money.
>>
>>70562093
>which is why she sells herself to neckbeards for money.

Which is something I don't understand. She is a neuroscientist, why the fuck she waste her time in twitch isntead of working in her career? I don't get it tbqh fám
>>
>>70563078
because she doesnt want to actually work?
>>
>>70562093
>>70563078

She's a woman in western culture, she'd rather take the easy route than actually have to do hard work.
>>
>>70563262
>>70563288

Yeah, well, life is something more than just money. I think that if you do a career like neuroscience is because you actually likes it, you know, like your passion to live. What she is doing is throwing years dedicated to study... Dunno man.
>>
File: 1459303350518.gif (1 MB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
1459303350518.gif
1 MB, 264x264
>>70563078
>She is a neuroscientist
>>
>>70563526

Nobody accused women of being smart of virtuous.

She lives in a culture that fucking worships her and the ground she walks on. When faced with a choice between going the easy route or the hard route, women will always take the easy route, then leave all the hard work for men to do.
>>
>>70563807

>only women take the easy route..

do you read what you say before you post it?

Anybody with the opportunity to take an easy route for the same outcome would do it.
Quit putting yourself on a some moral pedestal, as if you wouldn't do the same.
>>
File: 1446071405114.png (1 MB, 891x695) Image search: [Google]
1446071405114.png
1 MB, 891x695
Are you white knights retarded? She is not a neuroscientist. She is a Biology major. That's it. Easiest degree ever.
>>
>>70564285
This. Women are only spoiled because men LET them be spoiled. If men were able to live like women most would and if you think they wouldnt you are lying to yourself.

Mot men these days just sit at home playing video games all day anyways because going out in the world and actually working is too hard for them.
>>
>>70564285

I never put myself on a moral pedestal, calm down. I was merely pointing out what women do in a society that gives them every opportunity possible and worships them and the ground they walk on.

Have I taken the easy route before? Sure. But I was criticized for it, and I was criticized for it so much that I realized early on in life that I, as a man, am expected to take the hard route. I also noticed very early on how women always take the easy route, and they have help every step of the way, and when they fail, people just blame men for it. They are shielded from harm and held to a different, easier standard than men are, despite them being "equal" to us.
>>
File: 1453513605215.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1453513605215.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
>>70563526
>implying women use logic like this

Come on senpai you're better than this
>>
>>70564749
>ociety that gives them every opportunity possible and worships them and the ground they walk on.
Men are 100% to blame for this since men hold all the wealth and power in the world. You only have yourself to blame. Women werent even allowed to vote or own property 100 years ago.

Its the gullibility of men that makes them so easy for women to manipulate all the time.
>>
>>70558679
literally nothing wrong was said.

fuck off shill.
>>
>>70558679
She's right. It sucks for the kids but it's true.
>>
who in their right mind would label himself/someone neurosciencist?ffs i have dentistry degree and had to study 2 years of medicine while at it and there is no fucking thing like neuroscientists, this vague statement is used by normie retards who dont know shit.

like >>70564500 said she is probably that since being a neurologist takes between 9 to 10 years depending where u live and she is not that old, and besides u wont quit neurology just for whoring on the internet for sure
>>
>>70565118

>Men are 100% to blame for this since men hold all the wealth and power in the world.

In western society? No. Citation needed, please. Show me the proof.

>You only have yourself to blame.

Nope. I have nothing to do with this. I'm not going to take the blame, nice try though.

>Its the gullibility of men that makes them so easy for women to manipulate all the time.

Yes, but we've reached a point where it's taboo to disagree with a woman or criticize them in western culture, so women have won in that respect, among many other respects.
>>
>>70564522
My best friend only dates women who walk all over him and insult and demand him and generally do everything they can to whittle him down as a person into a weaker version. He used to live in the same apartment complex as this girl who was really shy and sweet and caring who once tucked him into bed in his apartment after he vomited on himself and was acting like a drunk in the lobby. This girl even stayed at his bedside until he woke up a few hours later, sober.

And yet my best friend would rather date neurotic chicks who browbeat him all day long instead.
I don't fucking get it and I've known this nigga since junior high.
>>
File: Yawning2.jpg (310 KB, 849x565) Image search: [Google]
Yawning2.jpg
310 KB, 849x565
>>70565489
>In western society
are you fucking retarded?

http://inequality.org/99to1/facts-figures/

The richest 100 people in america control everything and they are 95% male.

> I'm not going to take the blame, nice try though.
you cant have it both ways cuck. If you are going to accuse all women of being spoiled brats because of the actions of a few then all men are responsible for the fact that SO MANY of them spoil them.

Look at the girl in the OP, do you have any idea how many thousands of cucks out there donate her for doing absolutely nothing. For every 1 spoiled girl there is out there, there are thousands of beta cucks like them supporting them. The problem is 100% the fault of men.

>es, but we've reached a point where it's taboo to disagree with a woman or criticize them in western culture,
you spend way too much time on tumblr. you should go back there
>>
>>
>>70563078
>she is a neuroscientist

you actually believe that shit?

shes dumb as bricks and an alcoholic
>>
>>70565927

>The richest 100 people in america control everything and they are 95% male.

What does that have to do with me? That is a class issue, not a gender one. That wasn't what I was talking about.

>you cant have it both ways cuck. If you are going to accuse all women of being spoiled brats because of the actions of a few then all men are responsible for the fact that SO MANY of them spoil them.

Nope. Not going to take the blame. It's not my fault. Women are spoiled brats, and irrational, and lots of men do put them on a pedestal. Absolutely. Did I ever deny that? I don't think I did You're using me as an idealistic object when I have no power.

>Look at the girl in the OP, do you have any idea how many thousands of cucks out there donate her for doing absolutely nothing.

Yes, they are all pathetic losers, but they are motivated by a culture which tells them to worship women.

>For every 1 spoiled girl there is out there, there are thousands of beta cucks like them supporting them. The problem is 100% the fault of men.

If that is true, then why have I specifically gotten shit for not putting women on a pedestal before? The culture influences women to be spoiled cunts and influences men to enable that behavior.

>you spend way too much time on tumblr. you should go back there

I'm talking about Tumblr, Reddit, 4chan, and real life. It's not as bad in real life, comparatively to the Internet, but I grew up noticing it and it's definitely real, and it shouldn't be like this.
>>
File: bait.png (17 KB, 626x624) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
17 KB, 626x624
>>70565118
>>70565927
>>
File: its-time-to-stop-posting.jpg (48 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
its-time-to-stop-posting.jpg
48 KB, 500x375
>>70566564
>What does that have to do with me?
>moving goalposts
I said origoncally that men control our society, moving goalposts when you get BTFO is just silly, especially when you asked for a source on it.

>. Women are spoiled brats, and irrational,
>im going to judge all women and hold them all responsible for the actions of a small minority of spoiled brats
>how dare you hold me responsible for the actions for all the cucks out there!
>this much of a double standard
yeah you dont belong here

>ue, then why have I specifically gotten shit for not putting women on a pedestal before?
>muh anecodtes are evience
>grasping at straws this hard
Everyone gets shit all the time for really dumb stuff, it doesnt mean you are supposed to take it seriously.

My sister gave me shit because i didnt take out the trash because i was watching the dogs all day. Using anecdotes as evidence for anything is really bottom of the barrel grasping at straws.

>Tumblr, Reddit, 4chan,
4chan does not hold girls on a pedastal, tumblr does, and reddit is actually pretty divided. There are just as many man hating neckbeards on reddit with entire subreddits decidated to hating women as there are men who put them on a pedastal. You make it incredibly obvious you have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>70567110
>origoncally
originally*
no excuse for that bad of a typo
>>
>>70567110

I didn't move any goalposts, and just because you say someone gets BTFO doesn't mean they did. You brought up something completely unrelated to what I was talking about. The top men in western society are shielded from what we are talking about, they have nothing to do with this.

>yeah you dont belong here

I refuse to take the blame that you are projecting on me.

>Using anecdotes as evidence for anything is really bottom of the barrel grasping at straws.

It's a repeated pattern I've noticed with me, and some other guys too.

>4chan does not hold girls on a pedastal, tumblr does, and reddit is actually pretty divided.

I've seen differently.

>There are just as many man hating neckbeards on reddit with entire subreddits decidated to hating women as there are men who put them on a pedastal.

The people that hate men or 'neckbeards' on Reddit are far more accepted, the people that hate women on Reddit are ridiculed, and there are constant calls to delete the subreddits and ban the users who do that.

>You make it incredibly obvious you have no idea what you are talking about.

No, I've got it all down pretty good. Your posts would have next to no substance if you were't such a snide lesbian cunt, but hey, that's just who you are.
>>
File: damage_control.jpg (31 KB, 318x322) Image search: [Google]
damage_control.jpg
31 KB, 318x322
>>70567431
>get completely btfo
>take this long to reply
>still have literally no arguments
Is this your first week here?

The fact you dont see how men controlling society means that men are responsible for society if a small group of spoiled girls means all women are spoiled brats really is just beyond silly at this point
>>
>>70558790
Hey look a camwhore lacking emphaty, how curious.
>>
She's right.
>>
I fail to see anything wrong with what she said expect for maybe the "meant"
>>
>>70567798

I never denied that the overall culture is responsible for how women are worshiped in western society. I replied to you on all your points, and you behaved like a snide little female child that can't compete with a man in an argument, so you insisted I got BTFO and you used arrogance as a means to augment your non-existent argument.

This is a culture-wide issue, and I have nothing to do with a few men at the top being rich. You are the one in full on denial mode, and like the average western female, you latch on to a man and behave like an abusive little shit because you are nothing without us. You are using me as an idealistic object of power here, and blaming me for everything, and that's because you are a lesbian with obvious Daddy Issues. Take another read through my posts so your thick retarded autistic female brain can comprehend what I said again. I'm just one guy, it's not my fault, cunt.
>>
File: LB1e.png (598 KB, 694x689) Image search: [Google]
LB1e.png
598 KB, 694x689
>>70568890
>retarded autistic female brain
Are you implying im female? How do you know? Are you just assuming with no actual evidence? How silly

I didnt read the rest of your autistic sperg post but that small part jumped out
>>
As much as I hate Lea
>whore
>liar
>alcoholic
>cheating on bf
>though her bf is a cuck so really it's his own fault

What she said is an honest true - something most people cannot cope with.
>>
>>70568996

You are watching this thread like a hawk. It's so cute.

Your talking points are exactly the same as a social outcast autistic loser Canadian female lesbian that posts here. So yeah, it's you. You didn't read the rest of my post because I am superior to you as a man, and I repelled your """argument""", and you simply can't hang with the guys, cunt. You are just angry because you aren't a man, and you never will be one.
>>
>>70568996
>posts leddit picture

canadians need to be gassed, you are probably talking to yourself since most canadians don't have the attention span or patience to debate.
>>
>>70558679
>literally begging for (you)s
>>
File: 1350412166344.jpg (77 KB, 443x599) Image search: [Google]
1350412166344.jpg
77 KB, 443x599
>>70568996

It's time to stop posting.
>>
>>70559663
Wow you understood a joke meant for pre teens
ur a big guy
>>
>>70558679

Wasn't that the girl who bragged online about switching out her mother's heart medication with homeopathic "natural remedies" without her knowledge, then claiming her death a week later wasn't her fault at all?
>>
>>70569864
If that was the case she would be in prison dumbfuck.
>>
>people think that kids dying of cancer is bad
It's removing bad genes from the gene pool. Any disease with a genetic component should not be treated.
>>
>>70558679
Female disempowerment when?
>>
she said nothing wrong
>>
>>70569864

No, that's only if they kill their children with homeopathic remedies. Killing mothers who were sick with heart problems anyhow, you can't prove it was the medicine swap that killed them, because they could have just died naturally (and juries don't go into "THINK OF THE CHIDRENS" mode over old ladies, they go into "she's suffered enough for her mistake" over cute stupid girls that brag about being bio majors).
>>
>>70558679

her arms are crazy long and skinny, i wonder how tall she is
>>
>>70571043

dunno dude, you should watch the stream and donate and subscribe then find out
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>>70569242
gee wizz i guess every canadian is the same lesbian shiposter now.

Isnt it far more likely you just get btfo all the time and like to scapegoat some boogieman beacuse you cant handle how pathetic youare

>OMG CAN YOU BELIEVE THERE ARE PEOPLE RIGHT NOW ON THE INTERNET TELLING MEN THEY NEED TO HAVE PERSONAL RESPONSIBLITY
>DONT YOU KNOW HOW TRIGGERING AND PROBLEMATC YOUR LANGUAGE IS
>>
>>70574033

>I got absolutely rekt by a man and I can't handle it because I'm an inferior autistic social outcast loser lesbian female on 4chan :The Post
>>
>>70563078
Dude she's retarded and plays games all day
>>
>>70569864
It isn't this girl.
I know the one you mean.
That tumblr skank should be in jail.
>>
File: 1394.jpg (29 KB, 446x357) Image search: [Google]
1394.jpg
29 KB, 446x357
>>70574245
>this much projection in 1 post
you didnt get rekt at all silly, and you still refuse to accept the fact that its the millions of men who spoil women because they are pathetic lonely virgins who are to blame.

Women would have literally no power if there werent so many austistic beta cucks like you donating money to them all day.
>>
>>70574465
>you
i*
>>
>>70574465

>you didnt get rekt at all silly,

Did you even read what I said? You're a loser retard autistic female!

>and you still refuse to accept the fact that its the millions of men who spoil women

They do it because they were raised in a culture which told them to worship women.

>Women would have literally no power if there werent so many austistic beta cucks like you donating money to them all day.

I donate to nobody. It's so hilarious how you've sperged out this entire thread and you've been wrong about nearly everything you've posted. I advocate suicide, you clearly can't compete with men and it's making you salty and bitter.
>>
>>70575079
>ou're a loser retard autistic female!
If you say so. From all the tests im done im actually the opposite of autistic in that i have too much empathy and care too much what other people think about me to the point it causes anxiety. This is quite opposite of autism. Perhaps you should project less?

>sed in a culture which told them to worship women.
A culture which once again is controlled in every aspect by men. No matter how much you try to blame society you cannot get away from this. Women hold very little power in the world other than what forever alone betas like you give them.

>you clearly can't compete with men
Considering i have you wining and crying all thread to the point you start projecting your autism onto me id say im doing a pretty good job ;) I havent even had to use any decent arguments or copy pastas because you are so terrible at this.
>>
>>70575823

>If you say so. From all the tests im done im actually the opposite of autistic in that i have too much empathy and care too much what other people think about me to the point it causes anxiety. This is quite opposite of autism. Perhaps you should project less?

Tip your fedora some more, slut. You are not smart or special.

>A culture which once again is controlled in every aspect by men. No matter how much you try to blame society you cannot get away from this. Women hold very little power in the world other than what forever alone betas like you give them.

It is the fault of culture and society though. I don't give women any power, you are just deflecting more because you were raised like all western females were to blame men for everything. Men are raised in a culture that tells them to worship women and that's why they donate IN THE FIRST PLACE you autistic spergy female loser.

>Considering i have you wining and crying all thread to the point you start projecting your autism onto me id say im doing a pretty good job ;) I havent even had to use any decent arguments or copy pastas because you are so terrible at this.

Like I said, just because you claim you win an argument, doesn't mean you did. I went back and forth with you and I dominated you. All you could do was project the blame onto me and use memes, because you are an autistic loser female retard Canadian lesbian social outcast with no friends.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.