[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it me or are the following training grounds for cucks? >engineering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 960x640
Is it me or are the following training grounds for cucks?

>engineering schools and programs
Allow nerdy incel makes to make lots of money to provide for some former cock carousel rider and "his" children. The cock carousel rider gave the prime of her youth to other men not him

>churches
Teach you to marry a woman and forgive and forget her past. Tell you provide for said former club skank. Teach that if she is pregnant with another man to raise her child cause a family is more than blood.
>>
>>70557872

This is good bait/stuff to think about. It's kind of true.
>>
File: 1459823603737.jpg (500 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459823603737.jpg
500 KB, 1080x1080
>>70557872
>Teach you to marry a woman and forgive and forget her past.

Laugh all you want but the church going "cucks" that do this will end up far happier than you will ever be in 10 years when they have 3 lovely children and you are still holding out for your qt 18 year old japanese schoolgirl.
>>
>>70557872
I'm an EE major and I'm not a cuck. I have all this extra time and money all to myself.
>>
>>70557872
In my experience church has some of the least density of cucks in modern america.

>Slut shaming
>hates gays and trannys
>patriarchal design
>encourages having children
>encourages monogamy

engineering schools are cuck-heavens. So much so in fact that there are basically no women at all. The only thing worse is liberal arts colleges.
>>
i actually study one of those fields, and i can already tell i am going to have the easiest time in that field since most of my competition is indians who dont speak english well and liberal cucks who let me walk all over them
>>
>>70558330
Until he comes home from work one day and sees his wife fucking the cable guy and kills everyone including himself.
>>
Forgiving people is god's responsibility, not mine. If I meet a woman who's not a virgin I'll just fuck her and move on, it's no big deal.
>>
>make lots of money to provide for some former cock carousel rider and "his" children. The cock carousel rider gave the prime of her youth to other men not him
but thats all good paying jobs and careers
what are we supposed to do? work shitty jobs, kick it with the guys and smoke? cause Im way ahead if it is
>>
>>70559304
Marry a virgin who is a mail order bride
>>
>>70557872
People don't get into engineering to impress women, you knuckle dragging nigger.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.