[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pill me on Switzerland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: swiss-flag[1].jpg (276 KB, 1818x1818) Image search: [Google]
swiss-flag[1].jpg
276 KB, 1818x1818
I once went to Switzerland, which is supposed tobe one of the least immigrant friendly countries in th EU. I wanted to eat Swiss food but there wasn't such a thing. There were only Turkish food restaurants, or Italian food too. Some places sold burgers and all that shit. BUt no Swiss food properly.

So once day I went to an Indian food restaurant that sold curry chicken and all that shit. I ordered a dish called Rösti, thinking it was Turkish or something like that(the name sounded like that anyways)

So the Pakistani waiter brought me a bunch of French fries with cheese and a bit of onions. I thought they had bacon too. They told me that was the Swiss national dish. I was like thinking, what a SHIT food you have it French fries is your national dish.

What a cucked country.

What are your experiences in Switzerland, or regardin Swiss people, /pol/?
>>
>>70557534
been there for skiing many times, i love it

we usually go out for dinner, i don't think swiss cuisine is extraordinary - if even an actual thing - but food was good.

sounds like you just went down the main street in one of the cities looking for foodshops/fast food. probably won't have a crazy culinary experience there, argiebro.

go to some of the nicer restaurants (i went to those that were in the ski areas/resorts) and the food is good

switzerland has thousands of things to offer beyond food, btw (we've never went because of the food)
>>
>>70557534
>There were only Turkish food restaurants, or Italian food too. Some places sold burgers and all that shit. BUt no Swiss food properly.
You were in a big city.
I don't go to Buenos Aires expecting anything but niggers.
There's lots and lots of Swiss, Italian and French restaurants outside of those. Turk kebab stops are just more popular in the cities because our big cities are leftist africa.

>So once day I went to an Indian food restaurant that sold curry chicken and all that shit. I ordered a dish called Rösti,
I've never ever heard of a non-swiss restaurant serving Rösti, and I've never heard of someone not knowing what it is.
Is this a troll?

>brought me a bunch of French fries
Ok I feel dumb for responding in earnest now

good one my white friend
>>
>>70557534
>I once went to Switzerland, which is supposed tobe one of the least immigrant friendly countries in th EU.
I used to fall for that meme, too.
The truth is that Switzerland has just as many Turks and Arabs as Germany.
I remember back at the World Cup, the announcers were talking about how their entire team was made up of immigrants.
Even the white people on the team were from Albania, Serbia and Bosnia.
They are a lot more fucked than they prefer to admit.
>>
>>70558386
Do you have lots of SE Asians and Chinese there as well? I feel like 'Asians' in Europe is mostly Indians or Muslims.
>>
File: st brais.jpg (85 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
st brais.jpg
85 KB, 650x365
>>70557946
>i don't think swiss cuisine is extraordinary - if even an actual thing
It's definitely more of a blend of french, german and often italian cuisine.
There's some traditional things like rösti, beef liver, cow tongue, fondue, tripe, cervelat, raclette, tarte flambée... but many of them are also french.

>>70558740
>The truth is that Switzerland has just as many Turks and Arabs as Germany.
Well nah, we barely have any Turks. We do have many immigrants, but the real difference is that we have different nationalities here. We have Serbs, Germany has Albanians. We have Iranians and Eritreans, Germany has Syrians and Afghans.
It's a subtle difference in how they behave. We also make them assimilate more than Germany. You can go through any neighborhood here unharmed, even if it's mainly muslim, because the muslims themselves don't see it as a muslim neighborhood.

You'll also find most minorities in the big cities, which is where people usually go unless they go tourist traps, in which case 80% of the people you see will be asian tourists. They also tend to go to western Switzerland or Zürich because they hear those have the best nightlife, but those are where the most immigrants and leftist fucks are. There's plenty of beautiful "off the charts" cities that people usually aren't interested in because they don't know where to go if not big cities.
Pic related for an example.

>>70558891
Some, but few. Mostly Indians, but I don't count those as real Asians.
We do seem to have a disproportional amount of Koreans I've noticed though
>>
>>70559323
>a disproportional amount of Koreans
Sounds weird since most Koreans go to Anglosphere for immigrantion.
>>
>>70558386
Well in Switzerland a "big city" has 100,000 inhabitants(think of Bern, Lausanne). Because those are some of the cities where I went to have dinner. What is a small city then?
>>
>>70558386
btw yeah. I was trolling, I didn't think I'd find a Swiss.

I ate rosti in a Swiss restaurant. The waiter was still Pakistani though.
>>
File: GENEVA-PANORAMIC-VIEW-small.jpg (220 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
GENEVA-PANORAMIC-VIEW-small.jpg
220 KB, 1024x681
>>70557534
It depends on what kind of immigrants.
In some areas we are far too welcoming, particularly towards those that are not actually in danger of life and health in their home countries.
In other areas Switzerland can be completely cold hearted, even to people who would actually need help.

But I cannot believe that you did not manage to find one genuine Swiss restaurant.
The Swiss earn tons of money with tourism, you should have asked the tourism office or a guide to show you a genuine swiss restaurant.
>>
File: switzerland.jpg (660 KB, 1800x1182) Image search: [Google]
switzerland.jpg
660 KB, 1800x1182
>>70560295
It's all relative mate. Switzerland is a small country, of course we don't have many many millions of people in one city.

If you want good spots, observe this map I drew for you.

red = poop
blue = partially nice and worth visiting but you might find many tourists. Lucerne is FULL of tourists for an example, so is Zermatt and the alps in Berne

In the unmarked areas you'll find normal Swiss life mostly, ranging from relatively lively cities to small cow villages (most beautiful if you ask me)
I may have missed something or other, but that's a rough guide if you're actually interested despite trolling.
>>
>>70557534
Yes we're cucked. Please don't come here
>>
>>70561522
Oh damn, I forgot to draw a piece of shit on Geneva.
>>
File: geneva.jpg (439 KB, 960x360) Image search: [Google]
geneva.jpg
439 KB, 960x360
>>70561604
YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING WHOREMOUTH!!!!
GENEVA MASTERRACE HERE!
>>
>>70561522
I noticed too that the French-speaking area looked like a different country. It felt like if I was in France and not in Switzerland anymore. Particularly Geneva. Lausanne was OK though.

But Bern was the best.
>>
>>70557534

> least immigrant friendly countries in th EU

Switzerland is not part of the EU.

>he truth is that Switzerland has just as many Turks and Arabs as Germany.

You could look at the official statistics and see that this is not the case. Switzerland has the highest amount of foreigners in europe but mostly from EU countries. You have some "brown investation" in the more liberal part of switzerland, which is also the french speaking part. So Geneva/Lausanna area.

>how their entire team was made up of immigrants.

Again, most swiss immigrants are from EU countries. And look at the teams of france or germany.... or nearly anything else. It´s all foreigners.

>They are a lot more fucked than they prefer to admit.

No they are not, because hating people who don´t integrate is part of their culture. You might have many different colors of people in some area, but they are well integrated and don´t behave like other foreign scum. Even "multiculti" (more like multiracial) areas like geneva or lausanne are heaven compared to frankfurt, hannovor or berlin....

>gf is swiss and will move to lausanne in the next 2 years, can´t wait.

Basically every part of switzerland i have seen so far is way better than germany (except maybe Regensburg, thats a based bavarian country of mostly white people).
>>
>>70557534
This senpai.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O_Vtk1GbtKQ
>>
>>70561522
-I fucking hope you only accidentally circled Oensingen, that place is a fucking miserable dump, everyone's either inbred or Eritrean there.
-Most of Zürich is pretty nice, Winterthur has some nice spots too. Winti does have the whole Islamist problem though.
-Dunno why you redded Chur, It ain't that bad although everything around it is so fucking picturesque that Chur does look a bit sad in comparison. I never heard of crime or general scumminess so going on there though.
-Luzern and Bern are indeed very nice
-Fuck Geneva
>>
File: 1455120679006.png (446 KB, 656x684) Image search: [Google]
1455120679006.png
446 KB, 656x684
>>70557534
>nigger failing at shitposting
>>
Redpill me on the swiss gun laws. I heard that they are pretty good and crime rate is pretty low.
>>
File: GenevaByNightCropped.jpg (250 KB, 1000x288) Image search: [Google]
GenevaByNightCropped.jpg
250 KB, 1000x288
>>70563995
Crime is low here but not because of the guns, contrary to what american gun nuts want to believe.

The swiss have tons of guns at home but few to no ammunition as it must be kept separated.

The reasons for the low crime rate:
1. We are not all insane
2. Our police actually work
3. So does the rest of our judicial system
4. We have civilization (basically encompasses 1-3)
>>
>>70557534
Its a mountain. Their national dish is probably goat or lamb.
>>
>>70563995
While gun ownership here is high and people and hit the range for fun, stuff like concealed carry is generally not done here. Not sure about the exact laws about carrying a loaded firearm in public, but using firearms for self defense is OK as far as I know.
The low crime rate is just due to wealth and generally civilized behavior, not due to gun ownership. What Switzerland does prove however is that a high rate of gun ownership doesn't cause high murder rates or any other shit that anti-fun libruls say.
>>
>>70564495
>Our police

I stayed in your country for a week and I never saw a policeman.

Well, I did see some in Geneva, but Geneva is like fucking France anyways so it doesn't matter
>>
>>70565141
Here in Geneva the city is crawling with policemen, federal, cantonal and city-police ("municipal" they are called).
Then you have the hundreds of private security guards.
Sometimes it seems that in big buildings each toilet bowl is guarded by a different security company.
>>
>>70564495
>The swiss have tons of guns at home but few to no ammunition as it must be kept separated.
Only during transportation, as in don't go to the range with a loaded rifle.
>>70565535
>Here in Geneva the city is crawling with policemen
Well that's fucking Geneva for you.
>>
>>70565535
and why is that? because muh terrorism?
>>
>>70566299
It's because in French speaking places you can't trust anybody, including yourself if you are one of them.
>>
>>70566299
I have honestly no idea, this is why I find it so ridiculous.
The biggest crimes here are drug crimes and some break ins by gypsy gangs, although that has been reduced by reducing the gypsies.

I stays for month in the "Paquis" quarter, the red-light district and I have never felt saver to go out at night. There are not even teenage ruffians around, not to mention real criminals.

>>70566823
I can sadly confirm that.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.