[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you know any Jews IRL? What are your thoughts on them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 19
Do you know any Jews IRL? What are your thoughts on them?
>>
Both my roommates are atheist Jews. Pretty chill, best roommates I've ever had.
>>
>>70557488
dubs
>>
>>70557488
I don't know any Jews personally myself, but I identify as a Jew-kin.

I often pretend that I am a Jew and say so in public to compensate for my cis white male privilege by reminding them of the 6 billion of my ancestors who died in the Holocaust.

Although sometimes I pretend to be homosexual too (on top of being Jewish).
>>
>>70557488
Some jews I met are pretty based.
Some are shit.
Just like everyone else.
>>
>>70559147
How would being an atheist Jew even work?
>>
I knew a jew in high school.

He was alright. He lived in jewville with all his jewfriends.

He had a jewgroup and went to a jewschool prior to high school.

He was the only one out of his jewgroup who would rather hang out with me and my friends on the weekends as opposed to his jewgroup.

Eventually we got to university and grew apart. Now he only associated with jews.
>>
>>70557488
Annoyingly always talking about Judaism.
>>
>>70559485
ethnically jewish but not religious
>>
>>70557488
No. Something happened to them 70 years ago.
>>
>>70557488
Ethan is a pretty based Jew.
He even mocked Sanders and Shillary in his latest video.
>>
>>70559485
Jewish family and ancestry, doesn't believe in religion.
>>
File: 1460046761134.jpg (41 KB, 400x376) Image search: [Google]
1460046761134.jpg
41 KB, 400x376
>>70557488
I've got good half jews in my family. They aren't conspiring. Just decent Americans and Trump supporters.
>>
>>70559902

They all turn on you in the end.

"Oy vey goy! I may have jewish family but I don't believe in all that, i'm just like you!"

But they turn into jews in the end.

Don't fall for it, fucking goy.
>>
>>70557488
farmer__joe here, ethan aint a j00
>>
>>70559901
yo i changed the h3h3 le reddit to donald trump pics for april 1st and they removed me as head admin.
>>
>>70557488
I bought a snorkel from a jew a few years ago
I still use it so he was okay i guess
>>
>>70560475
Well it is pretty irrelevant to him...
>>
>>70557488

They're fucking arrogant and mostly hang out with other Jews.

If you get to know Jews you realize very quickly why they've been thrown out of nearly every country they've ever lived.
>>
>>70560096
how the fuck do you"turn back into a jew"?
>>
>>70559147
>atheist
>jew

are you silly?
>>
she's one of the nicest people i know
>>
when i was 6 i went up to a jewish kid in a playground and said hi and then a rabbi came along and hurried the kid away
>>
>>70559147
These are the worst kind. Closet globalist. t. Zuckerberg t. Soros
>>
>>70560920
Came here to post this. Though I have two non religious Jew friends who are very good friends and always looked out for me. The rest I have met were utter trash though
>>
>>70557488
Some good some illuminated globalist fanatics ..
>>
My girlfriend is a jew. We got in an argument about Obama nomination of Merrick Garland to the Supreme Court. I told her that Jews represent 2% of the American population, yet currently hold 3/9 of the Court. Garland would make 4/9. This is fundamentally unfair, especially considering that Protestants make up 46% of the population, yet hold zero seats on the Court. She got pissed.
>>
>>70557488
Jew 1- Old hag. Extremely liberal, practically /pol/'s nightmare. Attempted to get me to hate whites when I told her I was mostly Native American (not true, only in the Warren sense). Openly stated she hated all Germans to me once.
Jew 2- Hard worker but extremely selfish. In my line of work it is difficult to break 60k but he did it, the guy really loves his shekels. Very stereotypical Jewish mama's boy. Quite an ass as well.
Jew 3- playboy. Loves Tinder. All around soso guy, no complaints except he would fuck any woman higher than a 7/10, including yours. No scruples.
>>
File: 1460119819371.jpg (285 KB, 545x468) Image search: [Google]
1460119819371.jpg
285 KB, 545x468
One practicing Jew and another is ethnically Jewish but Agnostic.

Both are great guys, we go to the range every other Sunday, but mostly we sit around, play vidya, joke, or go to the mall. When we need someone to get food/drinks/etc we talk in stereotypical old lady Jew voices.

Pretty cool guys desu.
>>
I heard one actually use the term goyim. I thought it was just a meme.
>>
I know a couple hebrew friends.

They got upset because I used the phrase "Banker's Blood" even though that has nothing to do with them.

"He has worker's blood. He's a great worker."
"He has banker's blood. He can balance a ledger like no other."
>>
>>70561440

> he thinks anything on /pol/ is just a meme
>>
>>70557488
I am half jew myself and know a lot who are kind of like ethan and I like them.
I also encounter slimy grimy jews time to time.
>>
>>70557488
i|ve only meet once one a friend of a friend friend
he started the conversation with "How to steal electricity out of a lamp on the street"
>>
Jew 1: Fat kid I went to grade school with who slimmed down by junior high, was still the bitch of our peer group. Later became a communist in University and thankfully was struck by a truck while crossing the street and died.

Jew 2: Some Israeli I knew on a message board. Confided to me that he could only masturbate to rape videos.
>>
>>70557488
Yeah, I have 1 jew "friend". He's my cleaner, so it might be more of a professional friendship. I am pretty anal about him cleaning my oven perfectly.
>>
>>70557488
They tend to be arrogant. Also they're either ugly as shit or have top-tier genetics. They actually do the rubbing hand thing as well.
>>
>>70557488
I am an IRL jew.
Watchoo gunna doo?
I wear a cross around my neck, btw
>>
>>70561435
Are they -bergs?
>>
File: brotha n.jpg (54 KB, 391x391) Image search: [Google]
brotha n.jpg
54 KB, 391x391
>>70562030
>>
>>70562083
One is an Eidelberg and the other is a Cohen.
>>
>>70562083
>bergs
No, those are dwarves.
>>
>>70561703
Make sure he gets all the way in the back Anon.
>>70557488
My best friend said he is Jewish, we used to make Holocaust jokes, but I got really awkward when he told me. He likes 4chan. "Oster" is that a Jew surname?
>>
>>70557488
I've met maybe 13 or so

Te Israeli ones were okay except for 2. The others pretty much fitted all the /pol/ stereotypes, they were mostly from USA, UK and Canada.

Still don't like Israel though
>>
>>70557488
i literally don't know a single jew personally
>>
I knew a guy named Rosenberg, but he insisted he wasn't Jewish. He looked Jewish though.
>>
>>70562751
Maybe not converted j00
>>
I never met a Goy so I have nothing to compare Jews to
>>
I grew up in Memphis, which has a decent sized Jewish population. I knew lots of Jewish kids in high school. Lost my virginity to a Jewish girl. I got along with them just fine. What I did notice was that every single one of them left Memphis as soon as they graduated high school and most went to elite universities and eventually moved on to live in ultra liberal enclaves that are curiously 98% white.
>>
File: 1445976961658.jpg (48 KB, 394x370) Image search: [Google]
1445976961658.jpg
48 KB, 394x370
>>70557488
I live in a 80% area of Toronto, so yes. It's a little scary around here. They even have those wire things that go from Synagogue to Synagogue around the neighborhood.
>>
>>70559485
>>70561020
Judaism is both a religion and an ethnicity, newfags.
>>
>>70557488
One of my TA's is a Jew. Flaming liberal, who thinks the whole world should have open boarders and free migration for anyone. I CANT stand him. Everytime I bring up any logical counter arguments all I hear is "muh multiculturalism", " muh ISLAMOPHOBIC ". He's a pathetic Jew obsessed with brainwashing my class on how terrorism isn't real, and how global warming is going to destroy the planet unless we take in all the migrants. Total cuck.
>>
>>70563000
And then they turn around on Facebook and start posting shit about white privilege and apologizing for how racist and evil the population of middle america is. It's not white people that make cities like Memphis fucking shitholes, and they damn well know it.
>>
>>70559485
>https://youtu.be/M5IqH7oJ9h4
LITERALLY 72% for muh holocaust
>>
>>70563000
Also, little known fact: Elvis Presley was half Jewish.
>>
>>70562958
Seriously
>>
File: 1422650540044.png (58 KB, 636x674) Image search: [Google]
1422650540044.png
58 KB, 636x674
I live in an area with a lot of Russian Jews, so I know quite a few of them. They're usually cool and I have never once encountered one trying to suck my blood, take my shekels, or get me to vote Democrat (a few of them are stumping for Trump actually). Don't believe everything you read here.
>>
>>70562958
Things that never happened

because you don't exist my property
>>
>>70557488
One Jew I met seemed very insecure. Like there was always something harassing him.

He was a short, ugly little guy. He'd laugh at people and mock people incessantly, typical elementary school bully tactics. Luckily we were in college so it didn't have any effect really, except making people think he was a little asshole.

He was very proud of his intelligence, and was trying to constantly show off how smart he was. Thing is, he was actually close to average, no where near the top of the class (STEM of course). He'd always grasp onto some fragment of knowledge that you hadn't heard about, and dangle it in front of you to try to prove something about how much smarter he was.

It was like he was constantly trying to build himself up by tearing everyone else down. There was some sort of deep trauma behind it, you could see it in the pained, mirthful expression he got when he was making fun of somebody.
>>
>>70563427
>muh lived experience
As worse as the nigs
>>
>>70563659
>B-b-but muh infographs
Fuck off faggot
>>
File: worried laughter.jpg (6 KB, 197x256) Image search: [Google]
worried laughter.jpg
6 KB, 197x256
>>70557488

Only Jews I know are a family that I've known all my life. The mom was best friends with my mom and the daughter was best friends with my sister, we don't associate much with them anymore. Basically they fulfilled every Jewish stereotype

>mother is manipulative and neurotic, divorced rich Jew husband and took kids
>kids are coddled and neurotic, one daughter tried to kill herself
>mother has at least 2 of the daughters hopped up on pain medication, she has been addicted herself for years so that may have something to do with it
>one of the daughters is a physician's assistant so she had an outlet to fulfill her and her mother's addictions
>they get found out, mother turns state's evidence on her own daughter to save herself

Jews lack loyalty even for their own
>>
>>70563786
Please refer to my post here: >>70563182
Statistics show that most Jews are secular and most vote left or far left.
>>
>>70563633
this 100%. they're grade A hypocrites as well.
>>
>>70557488
Old family friends are jews that escaped from the USSR and all became dentists or orthodontists. Pretty redpilled as well.

Sister is marrying a half-jew from a baltic mother and Russian father, who was baptized Catholic by his mother and also whose family fled the USSR. Also highly redpilled. The father constantly swears in Russian about liberals.
>>
>>70557488
Know one. The guy is a stereotypical nose in regards to his appearance. Other than that he's very OK, he votes for right wing parties
>>
>>70555555
>>
Went to elementary/middle school with a couple of Jews. Completely normal though would miss school for the obvious holidays. The one's father would always come in every year, hand out free dreidels, and talk about Hannukah.

The only other (that I know of) was a really hot Israeli girl who was serving in the IDF. We had a very passionate friendship, I liked her but she was in love with an American soldier that ended up cheating on her. Then we got into an argument about the Palestinians and she never spoke to me again.
>>
>>70563840
/r/ that screenshot of the guy who works with kikes talking about how they cannot plan for the future and only live in the present
>>
>>70557488
Scum.
>>
I know one at my research lab. He's from Israel. Dude is all right, seems like an average dude from another country. Knowledgeable about world affairs.

My wife works with another one at her research lab, too. He's married with kids, is a funny guy and is smart. He's a bit orthodox though. Served in the army as most Israelis have.
>>
>>70557488
I know a guy who's half Korean half Polish jew. He's a good man, but he's massively depressed, not even getting /fit/ helped.
>>
>>70557488
I know a decent amount of Jews, all raised Jewish but are atheists now. Really chill, good people.
>>
>>70564506
Why so many Poles are jews ?
>>
>>70564300
> qt pi based soldier, who's a "passionate" friend
> gets cheated on by chad
> time to swoop in and take your chance
> argue about Palestine and she gets angry
> presumably in support of Palestine mudslime roaches, to have made an idf qtpi angry

Are you /pol/tismo incarnate?
>>
V/\ Vape Nation
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 400x387
1 Side of my family is Jewish ama
I'm not btw
>>
>>70564640
I dunno, you and I are both on the wrong hemisphere to answer this question

Any Poles care to answer?
>>
>>70564777
> look guys I'm a kike but I'm totally not a kike

get gassed
>>
I went to a Jewish preschool b/c it was cheaper/better than the others in the area. It seemed normal except for occasional Jewish-themed festivities (we would sing a song called "Shabbat is here" on Fridays and blow the shofar Also tasty challah). They didn't make us wear yarmulkes or anything.

I also briefly considered converting to Judaism—went to a synagogue and everything for a couple months. Then they told me that I needed to take a $250 class at the Jewish Community Center so I noped outta there. The people (incl. the Rabbi) were very nice though. This was a Conservative synagogue btw
>>
>>70564930
Being Jewish/not Jewish is matrilineal buddy
>>
>>70557488
Yes, I've known quite a few. The former-soviet Jews were loud assholes with bad fashion sense, but so were the non Jew Soviets. The New York Jews were neurotic assholes but then again, so we're the non Jews. The Midwest American Jews were nice enough and neurotic, but that is pretty Midwestern. The Israelis were pretty intense but varied a lot, probably by where they were from. I never met a world banker Jew. The only commonality was probably they were a bit extra neurotic.
>>
I never seen one in my lifetime.

I wonder why.
>>
>>70563633
so basically the average redditor
>>
>>70557488
Two; one as a fellow student, the other as a co-worker.

Never cared much for the student. Did a report on Hitler half to spite her.

The co-worker on the other hand was cool. Heck I didn't even know he was Jewish for a long time.
>>
Every single Jew I've ever met fits the stereotype. Expect for this one girl, she was hot so it was ok.
>>
>>70557488
I know a Jewish guy who is an absolute degenerate, I mean a total scumbag-- fucks chicks off Tinder but has a long time girlfriend.

I know a Jewish girl who is an sjw faggot. Would probably suck Bernie's dick any day.

Ive come to the conclusion that Jews are pretty degenerate, and overall terrible people.
>>
>>70559147
I'm in a similar situation
one is classic liberal
the other is close to being a cucky sjw

I had 3 jewish neighbors growing up, but I would guess they're all pretty conservative
>>
>>70557488
neurotic and whiny in general

not totally bad people though

but then again I've never had to deal with one that had any sort of power over me, never owed a debt to one or had one as a boss or business partner so they couldn't Jew me
>>
File: groß Gott.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
groß Gott.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>70557488
My maternal grandmother's sister remarried to a Jewish guy.
>mfw he's a super kike
>stock broker and fincial advisor
>charges family for financial advice
>one of my grandmother's sisters had cancer and needed a place to stay, he charged her full rent and utilities
>literally refuses to go to family Christmases or other christian holidays if there are crosses in the house
>wears a kippah/yamaka all the time
>brings up the holocaust at least twice every holiday
The urge to gas the smug fuck never ceases. Funny enough though their one daughter, my cousin, doesn't look Jewy at all, is very Christian (rejected Judaism), very conservative, blonde, and if I weren't related I'd probably find her pretty attractive.
>>
>>70563633
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
so this guy?
>>
Closest relationship i've with a jew was an old roommate of mine. He was so fucking cheap. Would wait until Christmas so his parents gift him vidya so he wouldnt spend his own money. We went to AC one weekend and he spent like a dollar, only on the penny slots so he had a long time to play for only a buck. Fucking jews.
>>
>>70559485
Polcuks think that 'jew' is an actual enthnicity.
>>
Knew one named Isaac in highschool. It was pretty funny because my friend kept telling me that the stereotype wasnt true and then here was this hooknosed jew with greasy curly hair, brown eyes and weak posture that joined in second year.

He was a good guy tho, cant really say anything bad about his personality.
>>
>>70565464
>You need to be a jew to convert to judaism
>You need to have jew kids to convert from a goy to a jew
>Implying you a simply goy know about being a jew
>>
File: 1459196155765.jpg (349 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1459196155765.jpg
349 KB, 1024x683
Used to live with and work for a bunch of Jews.

My roommate was a HUGE neet. living off of mommies and daddies credit cards. Collected welfare/food stamps/had medicare. But He earned a living byy buying guns and knives from people and reselling them on ebay. Never declared them on his taxes either.
Huge bernie supporter too. I had ordered some stuff from trumps website and my roommate threw them in the trash, said he never saw them etc. I'm so glad I moved away from that asshole.

As for my work experience with Jews, can confirm that they hire people based off of whether or not you are Jewish and not off of actual talent. (I worked in the kitchen so someone had to cook on Saturdays)
They are truly fascinating people. Jews trying to jew themselves is just about the most hilarious thing to me. They really love to argue. Some are okay, some are not. Some are really entitled (like all the Israelis that I have met) and some are not.
I've probably met over 500+ jews in my life. I've never, to my knowledge, met a republican jew.
>>
>>70557488
HE'S A FUNNY JEW
HE'S A FUNNY JEW
HE'S A FUNNY JEW
>>
>>70565324
kek
at least he give you discount for the financial advice?
>>
>>70566012
>Jew
>Ever giving a discount
wew lad
>>
File: 1459491453210s.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1459491453210s.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
My family
>>
>>70557488
I know one well, he's a cool dude. Pretty chill desu, cool with jew jokes and shit, he calls me his goyim
>>
File: Heh.jpg (41 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
Heh.jpg
41 KB, 500x499
Half my family were Jews.

Grandfather was a former IDF soldier who traveled the world then opened up 4 businesses in NY and NJ
Grandmother was a dedicated wife and helped him in all aspect

Uncle was a programmer who died of a stroke and left his wife and son early

Aunt is married to a Mexican but he's cool and they've been together since early high school

Dad smoked weed, ruined his life and got deported because he was the only idiot to be too lazy to apply for citizenship. Now he has another wife and a daughter and got his shit together in Israel

And now I'm here browsing some anime image board making the family "proud".

Btw atheist. Grew up with Judaism and Catholicism, then Protestantism when we moved down South.
>>
I have jew friends. I lived in Israel for a while. They are good guys.
On the other hand I have a friend who's family is /po/ tier about jews. Such cases.
>>
My Grandmother is Jewish.
>>
I've met two Jews. One was a pussy who was the kind of guy who would trip you up and run, but when you caught up to him he would beg that you leave him alone and he is sorry.
The other is just a 5'2 midget whose from a family of bankers. He is really awkward and when I first met him he was scared to say anything cause I am like a foot taller than he is.
>>
There are too few jews in Spain, so nope.

>There are never too few jews
>>
I'm 1/4 ashkenazi and I was just hanging out with my jewish buddy from college. They're the smartest people there is, what else is there to say?
>>
>>70557488
They tend to have good business acumen. Love to push globalist ideas on every culture there is, except their own. Not for Israel, oh no. Tight knit communities when overseas. The ones that wear the black outfit with the big hat tend to be batshit crazy. I'm going to lump all variations of their religion into one and say that it doesn't really bother me overall, because I don't care for any religions. Their behaviour and attempts to influence others is something to watch out for and you'd better watch out.
>>
Never seen a Jew in my life.
>>
File: LrWw8kq.jpg (63 KB, 600x534) Image search: [Google]
LrWw8kq.jpg
63 KB, 600x534
>>70557488

> Be me, on college skiing trip to Alps
> Don't know anyone well but quickly make three friendships of convenience
> At airport we all get soup €4 each and i buy a beer to prove i'm not beta
> After all chipping money I realize that Callum has profited a few €'s from this exchange
> Mockingly tell him not to be such a Jew
> MFW he's actually Jewish
>>
>>70566012
Nope
>>
I'm jewish and I'm a piece of shit
>>
Gay Jewish New Yorker here, ama I guess
>>
>>70568175
Have you got one of those big noses?
>>
>>70568294
Why are you a fag? Those New York Values catch up with you?
>>
>>70568445
Hey Cruz
>>
>>70557488
the owner of the financial consulting firm i work ar is jewish. nice guy, pays me well, gives me 4 weeks of vacation, took the firm on an all expense paid trip to get shitfaced in nola(no vacation days used.....we were "on business", regularly lets us out of work early and buys us drinks at the bar next door, best healthcare ins out there, standard 401k and a sold bonus program. if you don't bonus, you're doing a shit job. he's a hard ass and demanding, but if you take care of him he reciprocates.
>>
>>70568445
Its because I need a big aryan in my bp :^^^^^^)
>>
>>70568786
he's also fully israeli....you should hear this guy cuss people out in hebrew.....he sounds just like a pissed off arab.
inb4 "they're both semitic languages" i know they are
>>
I am jewish and grew up in a secular jewish community, but I am really well traveled, have been in other communities around the world.

Every community is different. The jewish community in Gibraltar, for example, is orthodox and extremely paranoid, they wouldn't give me the address to the temple, kept sending me to the wrong address because they didn't know me.

The community of Aventura, FL is mostly posh conservative, with some reform elements. Some temples are segregated and have a normal rabbi while others bring bands of drummers on sabbath.

Buenos Aires jews are really sectarian and conceited.
>>
I knew one girl who was a Jew (converted not ethnic) and she was exactly as brain washed as you'd think she was.
>>
>>70569052
what did you major in/do to get there? (that field)
>>
I just got back from a Jewish guy's birthday. His wife is white, and our wives are friends.

He's an OK guy. Not part of the kike power structure at all. Works as a lab tech at a hospital and his parents are like straight out of fucking Israel and shit.

I don't know him well enough to know what his political views are, but he's not in your face about anything.
>>
File: image.png (191 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
191 KB, 400x300
>>70557488
My dad
>>
>>70570691
how's your life, kikespawn? did you vote for le weedman?
>>
>>70570817
His mom isn't a Jew so he's got the worst racial purgatory, never a Jew, never fully not
>>
>>70570817
No I'm a conservative. He was a dead beat. Only met him when I was 6.
>alcoholic
He's also from Germany
>>
>>70557488
Jews from Israel like to whine a lot but generally have their priorities in order, not bad folks but some are kind of psycho
Jews in Canada are absolute trash who completely embody every /pol/ stereotype of nation wrecking/leftist dick sucking fifth columnists
>>
>>70557488
Kill them all.
>>
>>70557488
I knew an Israeli, but I'm not sure if he's Jewish. Aside from that though I've never met any Jews.

I did see a group of Hasidic Jews in London once though, had a right fucking kek
>>
I live in a wealthy part of Massachusetts. There's a ton of
Jews here, and I've only met one decent one. Granted he's only an ethnic Jew not religious at all.
>>
>>70571138
Edgy
>>
Yes I know tons of jews, which is why I absolutely despise them. It doesn't really matter though cause jews outside of israel are going extinct due to failure to reproduce and interbreeding with Aryans, so they'll be a hardly noticable micro-minority, an oddity, by the time I'm an old man, that is assuming they aren't put in ovens like the good ol' days.
>>
>>70559147
no, hitler killed them all here, almost none left.
>>
>>70557488
I knew an old jew in his 70s named brian that was a tenant in my family's old apartment complex.

I had a room next to his so we would always talk about stuff over a cigarette in the hallway, mainly scientology and the fact that he was "running away" from the church, his real name was herbert but he quit the church of scientology and they kept trying to contact him.

We also talked a lot about zionism(I used to get really drunk sometimes and talk shit about jews, he threatened to punch me a few times), the church of satan, money laundering, principia discordia and the church of subgenius, conspiracy theories...stuff like that, guy was smart.
>>
File: Galil Happy.gif (179 KB, 323x400) Image search: [Google]
Galil Happy.gif
179 KB, 323x400
>>70571090
Knew some Israeli jews moved to the USA in a 95% jewish community. The dad and mom were great people, and kept trying to feed us, while their daughter was quite the cutie. However, they kept getting cited for stupid shit by their neighbors.
>They loathe American jews within a month of moving to the USA
>they move back after daughter graduates HS and joins the IDF to gain Israeli citizenship
>They stated they'd rather be in the middle of a gas attack in Israel than live among the jews in the USA.
>>
>>70557488
my family are pretty smart.
>>
File: Merchant_costume.jpg (182 KB, 632x950) Image search: [Google]
Merchant_costume.jpg
182 KB, 632x950
>>70559147
There is no such thing as an atheist Jew, just as there is no such thing as an anti-Zionist Jew. They may claim to be to gain your trust, but in the end they will show their fangs.
>>
>>70571268
more like bitter
>>
>>70571474
That sounds like fun. No sarcasm intended, i wish i knew a person like that.
>>
>>70557488
My cousins are Jewish, they are nice people.
>>
>>70557488
Italy is almost kike-free.
Never seen one in real life.
Thank you Dvce.
>>
All the Jews I've met have been favorable people to hang with.
>>
>>70557488
a few are ok, the vast majority are shady
>>
>>70564793
Poland had a massive Jewish community before WWII
>>
>>70557488
I knew a jewish bloke once, he was from Ohio and was actually pretty cool. Certainly not the scheming kike variety of jew.
He could have been acting regular though to blend in.
>>
>>70572795
>He could have been acting regular though to blend in
Lmfao
>>
>>70557488

only known a few:

1. total shit bag. maybe the most manipulative and deceptive person i've ever met, constantly tried to figure out where i lived.

2. worked in a warehouse with him. very cool and chill. 9/10 would be friends with, but i moved out of the country.

3. waiter at restaurant where i cooked. he was friendly and funny.

all three dressed like shit.

i guess you can say, that jews are exactly like every other fucking race on the planet -- some awful, some great.

BONUS: had many jewish profs, and generally, they're the best. funny and smart. but only if they're male. had some female jewish profs and they all sucked.
>>
>>70557488
One Ashkenazi chick. Those giant knockers, mang.
>>
>>70557488
I knew four.
Two were chill, one had anxiety, one had hangups about his race and delusions of persecution, two played magic, one was a qt, three had at least a bachelor's degree in math, and all four were pretty intelligent.

All in all, I'm a fan of jews, and couldn't understand why anyone wouldn't be a fan. Then I read up on some history, and holy hell. I still won't hold anyone's race against them, and judge people as individuals as long as they express their agency as individuals, and not as members of a race. But I can't say I'm a fan of Israel anymore.
>>
File: expuls.gif (33 KB, 450x334) Image search: [Google]
expuls.gif
33 KB, 450x334
>>70564640
>>70564793

there are a lot of people in Poland who are technically Jews, but most of them converted to Catholicism and mixed in after the war

not to mention those that were killed during holocaust
>>
>>70557488
I went to a jewish high school. My school literally had shit electives like 'introduction to social justice'. All in all, jew women were the real evil while jew guys were bro as fuck and can handle top tier bantz.
>>
>>70561020

not all ethnic jews practice the religion
>>
>>70571911
Yeah he was ok, stingy with his cigs though.
>>
I work with a bunch, and they're all very stereotypically jewish.

Honestly, they are the best "good goys" imaginable. Work extra hours without needing to be asked, and without additional compensation. They're all very passionate about their work and truly want to improve the business, and offer ideas freely.

Maybe it's because most of them came from poor inner city backgrounds so they're not elitist goy-hating types, but they seem just fine to me.
>>
>>70574794
m8, who isn't.
>>
In my old Boy Scout Troop, the treasurer was Jewish. I went to her son's bar mitzvah. All of the committee members were always irritated that she refused to show them any books. Ever. They couldnt find anyone else to do the job..Looking back now.... I really ought to do something about that. I'd hate for them to go bankrupt, they're good folks.
>>
File: giphy-3.gif (969 KB, 360x322) Image search: [Google]
giphy-3.gif
969 KB, 360x322
>>70557488
Those dubs.
>>
>>70557488
>Do you know any Jews IRL? What are your thoughts on them?
Yeah, I've got 2 Jewish friends. One is a NEET because he had a break down at university and moved back home. He's a pretty great guy who browses /a/, /pol/, and /tg/. The other is an agnostic faggot that can get really whiny at times and wants desperately to be a Leftist to spite his father, but ultimately he can't because he's a criminal justice major so he's seen the abuses welfare queens and criminals get away with and it makes him sick.
Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.