[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should children be able to have part time jobs while in school?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
Should children be able to have part time jobs while in school?
>>
They already can.
>>
>>70555544
Yes the more the youth can build up their expenses before going to jew debt I mean college the better.
>>
>>70555600
Yes but should they?
>>
File: 1437795037573.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1437795037573.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
>>70555636
No

Coming from a student who's worked several part-time jobs, it just doesn't work. I need to dedicate as much of my time as I can to studying and working on school assignments so that I can have the career I want. But school isn't free. At my school, students have to pay $200 per year just to park, over $100 in "senior dues", not to mention any sports or extracurricular clubs they might want to participate in, which all cost money.
>>
They should but they shouldn't be paid and they should be whipped and beaten
>>
File: SaveTheBoer.jpg (70 KB, 576x266) Image search: [Google]
SaveTheBoer.jpg
70 KB, 576x266
>>70555544
They should be trained for the coming racewar, nothing else.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnyhqxCJTO8
>>
>>70556666
And the quads have spoken once again
>>
>>70555544
FOCUS ON SCHOOL
>>
File: 1410664873381.jpg (60 KB, 649x650) Image search: [Google]
1410664873381.jpg
60 KB, 649x650
>>70555544
Yea, i'm taking taking 7 classes this semester and holding two jobs where I'am the manager at both. You just need to manage your time well. Hell I have work in an hour, so i'm shit posting and doing hw to get ahead
>>
they should be required to
children have too much free time these days
it's why there is so much transgender degeneracy in today's youth
when my generation was that age we were in the potato fields every day after school
by the time we got back home we were so tired we'd just fall right asleep after a hardy meal
there was no time to go on tumblr and call yourself a fluidkin or a genderbinary
>>
>>70555544
I started working when I was 16. I wanted to have a car and drive, I had to pay for that somehow.

I worked through college to pay for college. Again I had to pay for it somehow.

Kids need to quit being coddled when it comes to life. Let those that are gonna fail, fail, and let those that want to succeed, succeed.

>It isn't hard.
>>
File: satan.jpg (9 KB, 230x220) Image search: [Google]
satan.jpg
9 KB, 230x220
>>70556666
>>
>>70555636
No, your education will suffer, and severely limit extra curricular activities. You should have a summer job only.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.