[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does someone want to explain this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: what.png (277 KB, 955x595) Image search: [Google]
what.png
277 KB, 955x595
Does someone want to explain this?
>>
File: 1460148452924.png (30 KB, 240x143) Image search: [Google]
1460148452924.png
30 KB, 240x143
>>70554702
seems self explanatory to me.
>>
>>70554702

Because RT "professional" reviews are all paid libtard shills.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y

>100%
>>
>>70555439
jesus, I had to stop at 1:10
>>
>>70555439

Bill Nye is only relevant today because of "Le90kidz XD" who watched his drivel in school because their teacher was too hungover that day
>>
There's been a divide between what TV/film critics like and what the TV/film audience likes for quite some time now. Critics tend to be all about inserting (liberal) politics, fancy camera angles and slow, story and character focused films. They often dislike the campy action flicks audiences like. Critics also like complaining about racism/sexism.
>>
File: 1452143946711.jpg (8 KB, 209x242) Image search: [Google]
1452143946711.jpg
8 KB, 209x242
>>70556111
>critics...
>>
>>70555439
Can someone explain what the video is its not available in Canada
>>
>>70555439
Christ why do all talk show hosts try and interrupt people like that with some shit joke? Just let the person finish for a sentence for once.
>>
>>70556111
Both are valid perspectives and a good viewer can look at a movie through both lenses

For example, I like K-ON because it did what it set out to do, and did so well. Within its genre I'd rate it 9/10. I also like The Wire, which did the same and I also rate 9/10. But I'm not going to claim K-ON is on par with The Wire; the latter is clearly far superior in just about every way.

As an individual I'm capable of enjoying both show to an equal degree despite that they have vastly different qualities and one is clearly superior to the other.
>>
>>70555902

Kek, too true.
>>
>>70555902

I watched a lot of Bill Nye in school.

Fucking drunks.
>>
>>70556529
the think they found water on mars, again, and bill nye is proposing that despite all the other evidence they have been spewing for decades, about the goldylox zone, he siad "what if life started on mars" then a bunch of other shitty jokes
>>
>>70556529
le quirky atheist bowtie reddit science man explains to two shitskins the importance of a possible discovery of life on Mars and the two shitskins become mildly abrasive in flaunting their ADHD, meanwhile the host of the talk show intermittently interjects with shitty jokes that no one present seems to enjoy except the guy at the soundboard; by the end of the near-7 minutes clip one actually feels some sympathy for Bill and is reminded of why all normies must hang.
>>
>>70558301
you need to work for the tv guide descriptions
>>
He often has guest appearances by the race-baiting black chick from those MTV "news" videos about white privilege, touching nigs hair, and such.
>>
>>70554702
Film critic intellectuals are a bunch of gaywads
>>
>>70554702
Filthy goyim not basing their opinion on jew critics like the evil racists they are
>>
>>70555902
So much this
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.