[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doctor David Duke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11
Ok, I tried watching him get interviewed and explain his point of view, but in every interview I watch the interviewer is very rude, dismissing, cuts him off and does not address his arguments. Not even AJ, who seems to be horrified.
Does anyone has an interview of this guy where the interviewer is both fair and not already believing in his message?
Also people like David Duke thread I guess, white nationalism/separatism advocates, traditionalists and such.
Jared Taylor is 100% based for example, look him up.
>>
I found the AJ interview to be fine.
AJ lets him talk for 5-10 minutes straight, and barely contests the points he makes. Though I have not seen all of it.

JT doesn't touch the issue of the Jews.
Together, JT and Duke tackle both problems. JT focusses of non-Jewish immigrants, and Duke focusses on Zionist supremacists, as he calls them.
>>
>>70552618
I also feel that JT can convince anyone through sheer class, and I'm sure he dislikes pro diversity Jews very much. I was actually looking for what he says about the Diaspora Jews, but only found him using our country's existence to show leftist(read: Jewish) hypocrisy.
>>
>>70552249
Just watch his regular videos. Interviewers are too focused on trying to damage control themselves so they don't look like racists just for talking to him
>>
>>70552249
I read about him last night. It's funny, growing up I heard so many bad things about him. But even the Jew controlled Wikipedia article I read was pretty fair.

He's not a traditional white trash KKK guy. Seems like he has a logical position and his well thought opinions are just not accepted due to hurt feelings.
>>
>>70552249
Only seen one with breitbart? or something and there he got cut off. I dunno this guy. But I have seen a vid or two, that was redpilling as fuck.....IF.. IF it is true.

Somehow I have the *impression* that this guy isn't horsing around. Must say I have no clue who this guy is other than he showed up around this trump shit, so I had to check what it was about ofc.

I would like to have the time to (which I really don't) perform a validation on his claims. Also internet stuffs I never trust these things. He is a doctor that's why I don't toss him off as a loon, he also speaks clear and seem serious. I'm rambling here mate. But I would like to see some validation on his claims.. not sure if I'd bother to buy a book. Really not my country's history but hell it is sort of all our history as so many of us got connection and senpai over there ofc. And the US being close to us both. All gas the kikes jokes aside.
>stoneposting anonymously on 4chan
>I love it...
>>
>>70552891
But one of my favorites things is to see people like this redpilling people on live tv or a podcast. I mean I support the point already, I just want to see him deal with normies. You can pinpoint the second where they know they are losing an argument to an evil nazi.
Like this shit I love: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL2oJuA6VZw
>>
>>70552249
>Does anyone has an interview of this guy where the interviewer is both fair and not already believing in his message?
I think I've got something like that. Best interview with Duke I've seen so far is conducted by TJ Sotomayor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dUgqHsBmJs
>>
File: 1460302537020.png (231 KB, 458x384) Image search: [Google]
1460302537020.png
231 KB, 458x384
>>70553069
>>70553236
Nice seeing that new people being exposed to this information everyday. Although norway you got quite cringy near the end of your post
His opinions are not accepted because they are counter narrative, hurt feelings got nothing to do with it - it's out of a strategic place, not some genuine hurt.
>>70553636
>Black guy
>4:17:16
Poland<3
>>
>>70552249
Probably not what you're looking for but look for some of his interviews with Howard stern, its an interesting listen at least.
>>
File: 1452162058951.jpg (42 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1452162058951.jpg
42 KB, 600x480
>>70552249
I saw one where he claimed your people were worse to the niggers in slavery than we too the irish as trælls. So we should both like be ashamed of our selves of something kek... people actually think this... guilt about shit that happened lit centuries ago

Quite frankly I think we should take up trælldom, I can get a farm and just go catch some mudslime trælls right here. Relax they can buy them selves after 3 years then run home to where they came from and I'll just get some new ones.
Opening a marked maybe, sure some people would want some farming trælls. Free labor after all, just pay for their food and make them a shitty hut to live in. What's wrong with that? Solves them wankers just slacking off and leeching off the system in free peoples appartments(after 7 years in insitutes to maybe be sent home kek)
>>
>>70552884
Yes, you couldn't really ask for a better representative than JT. He is somewhat the godfather of the movement.

He was asked about the Jews at a British talk he gave to a nationalist organisation. His point was that the net effect of Jewish migration to the US was surely negative, but that there is no point in focussing on it, because it has negative connotations and because by now, the Episcopalians of New England, for example, are just as toxic and leftwing as the Jews.
>>
>>70552249
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p2QMQi-m63E

Here is one.

Wolf doing his impression of Mr. Spock.
>>
File: 1460230256044.jpg (467 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
1460230256044.jpg
467 KB, 2560x1920
>>70553786
Alright ima watch this shit you guys >>70553236 >>70553069 Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Shsc5IgttY
And look up Jared Taylor
>>70553939
Will look it up, thanks.

Anyone else who knows, please recommend more individuals like Duke and Taylor. I know bro Nathanael already, never got to listening to him, is he recommended?
>>
>>70554172
>Anyone else who knows, please recommend more individuals like Duke and Taylor.
Kevin Macdonald outshines both imo, at least as far as content goes, becasue JT is a much better orator.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWWfPWdbPC8&nohtml5
>>
>>70552249
This Duke interview was a major wake-up call for me. I researched Duke's points ---and he was RIGHT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2QMQi-m63E
>>
>>70555458
What's amazing for me is that he's not even saying anything anti semitic and he doesn't claim to hate Jews, and he's not wrong about imprisonment for denial or even doubt. mind boggling.
>>
>>70555458
>I researched Duke's points ---and he was RIGHT.
wait
WAIT
Did ahmadinejad really not say that we should be wiped off the map?
please tell me you got a source
>>
>>70552249
>Doctor
I have found everyone who uses a Dr. title who is not a practicing medical professional to be a cunt.
>Candidate of Sciences degree in history from the Ukrainian Interregional Academy of Personnel Management
That confirms it.
I don't need to know anything else about this man, he is a cunt.
>>
>>70556960
autist
>>
File: A BIG PEPE.jpg (88 KB, 825x441) Image search: [Google]
A BIG PEPE.jpg
88 KB, 825x441
>>70557127
>Getting a correspondence doctorate
>Calling yourself a doctor
This is the way idiots appeal to idiots.
>>
File: shut-itdown.jpg (31 KB, 395x290) Image search: [Google]
shut-itdown.jpg
31 KB, 395x290
>>70557333
>>
>>70553069
The "traditional" purpose of the KKK wasn't to hate niggers or behave like white trash but rather to help families against the cultural clash of the black people integration.
Furthermore, when the jew blockbusting started in the white neighbourhoods the KKK was said to intervene.

But I only know this from testimonies of said non-affiliated families assisted by the KKK. Apparently, there was a lot of division inside the KKK between supremacists and separatists which is basically the same process that the ABT went through.
>>
>>70557127
A White supremacist Jew?

Tired of the Mizrahis?
>>
>>70557333
I doubt he even presents himself like this, and keep in mind that he needs all the credibility points he needs, and it's a retarded reason regardless.
>>70557511
I'm not a supremacist, I'm not quite Jewish, even if I am then not culturally, I grew up with American culture and not Israeli ones.
Also fuck Mizrahim
>>
File: 1460130496609.jpg (9 KB, 222x190) Image search: [Google]
1460130496609.jpg
9 KB, 222x190
>>70557776
>all the credibility points he can get*
>Israeli one*
fugg might as well delete the post
>>
>>70552249
tommy sotomeyer
>>
>>70557776
Are you genetically Jewish, but not culturally?
>>
>>70553069
>so many bad things about him
What was it like before?
I only pay attention to politics recently, I only know everyone is forcing Donald Trump to dismiss Duke's endorsement.
>>
File: 1460236828849.png (95 KB, 329x361) Image search: [Google]
1460236828849.png
95 KB, 329x361
>>70557993
Not really, I'm Russian so it's not like ashkenazi Jew. And yeah, I know by your standards I'm a shitskin, but they're probably pretty high so I'll be alright.
>>
>>70556960
good goyim, do not listen to his claims, you might start to realize how we chosensites have usurped your political and media power
>>
File: 1456965798293-1.jpg (14 KB, 204x255) Image search: [Google]
1456965798293-1.jpg
14 KB, 204x255
I really like David Duke, but I feel like he makes the same mistakes that alot of other WNs make

He takes no accountability for leftists whites and all he does is talk about MUH PALE((STIEN)))

Like for him, leftists Jews = Evil supremacists >:^)
Leftist Whites = poor brainwashed babies :(

I don't kbow. You're the Israeli. How do you feel about him and Palestine?

t. American Jew
>>
>>70557993
Also yes I'm culturally not Jewish and barely Israeli.
>>
File: 1456965518492-0.jpg (11 KB, 255x165) Image search: [Google]
1456965518492-0.jpg
11 KB, 255x165
>>70558254

Jews only took power cuse most white people are dumb cucks that don't care about politics

>pic related is current year America
>>
>>70558227
If you have white skin, European facial structure and have decent IQ you are white. Do you have blue/green eyes?

What are a Russian doing in Israel?
>>
>>70552249

Dudes buff. You think he follows SS?
>>
>>70558292
I think the diaspora is hurting our reputation so much in America by constant shilling and censorship that I can't blame him for being on the opposite side. I think the best answer for an American citizen is that it's not a problem America should deal with.
>>70558684
Pale Green green eyes, parents are USSR ""refugees"". Also nose might be big but Greek-esque and not crooked at all, I am gonna be fine I think.
>>
>>70558895
>I think the diaspora is hurting our reputation so much in America by constant shilling and censorship that I can't blame him for being on the opposite side. I think the best answer for an American citizen is that it's not a problem America should deal with.

Couldn't agree more
These leftist Jews are out of control
>>
>>70558895
If you skin is white you are white lol, with your green eyes.
>>
>>70559019
It's not even about leftism as it is about foreign influence.
>>
File: 1460272380029.gif (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1460272380029.gif
6 KB, 200x200
>>70559217
Yeah kinda easy to get lost on /pol/ in this regard. I sometimes forget it's not the real world. yet
>>
>>70559234
You think that the AIPAC shills are worse than the Cultural Marxists/Globalists?

90% of those shills are Christians
>>
>>70552249
This guy is trying to open peoples eyes to what is really going on. It isn't an easy battle. He keeps on going though. This is what a winner looks like. He will be looked upon fondly in future history books.
>>
>>70559612
Not at all, it's just that Globalism is a much bigger fish to fry & we were talking jewish influence on the USA.
>>
>>70559839
So what do you think should happen regarding America, Israel, and Palestine?
>>
>>70559983
We should renegotiate a fair alliance if you guys wanna and if not I guess we'll talk to Russia or something? And fuck Palestine. Not on your tax money tough.
>>
>>70560270
Basically you're a sovereign country, do whatever you want, we'll make due.
>>
>>70560270
Palestine is like the nation-state version of #Black Lives Matter

I feel that when Trump becomes our glorious leader he will make things better with Israel and stop cucking for arabs
>>
>>70552249
Really disgusting how youtube started censoring his videos when he posted some of the war crimes that Israel has committed with US weapons technology. I tried sharing some videos of the zionists jumping up and down singing and dancing after they bombed a school full of children. It got censored. Very few people will bring themselves to believe any of it anyway. The denial reminds me of 1940's Germany. Maybe it is Stockholm syndrome of some type.
>>
>>70560493
Yeah, I hope so. Also with Russia probably, it's gonna be glorious
>>70560631
Yeah, it's orwellian.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.