[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Riding around Houston >See attractive black guy with his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1454098211319.jpg (60 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1454098211319.jpg
60 KB, 960x720
>Riding around Houston
>See attractive black guy with his ugly, fat white gf
>He could easily do better
>He's staying with her because she has white skin

Why do black dudes do this to themselves /pol/?

I mean fucking shit
>>
>>70551527
eh white skin more like good credit and a job and car
>>
That describes 99% of mixed couples that I see. And /pol/ thinks white people are losing from miscegenation
>>
Yeah, I don't understand it. They could at least get some nice monkey ass instead of the bottom of the white barrel
>>
>>70551527
They think it's a status symbol, even though it's not.
>>
>>70553048

Black men have a perception of black women very similar to /pol/'s perception of white women: they're disloyal, materialistic, mean-spirited, unfit to be mothers, etc.

Watch some of Tommy Sotomayor's videos.
>>
Black guy from TSU here. My part of HTown is mostly black. When all you see is black pussy in third ward you wish to try new things.
>>
>>70551527
Hispanic guy here, I would much rather have kids with a chubby white woman than a hot looking Latina because my kids are more likely to be successful.
>>
>>70551527
Also, only lower tier white woman go for blacks, I noticed this back when I was working retail during college.
>>
>>70553404
>because my kids are more likely to be successful.

What makes you think that is the case?
>>
>>70551527
>attractive black guy
That's a hell of an oxymoron.
>>
>>70551527
How much time have you honestly spent around black girls?
>>
File: young_carson.jpg (29 KB, 334x497) Image search: [Google]
young_carson.jpg
29 KB, 334x497
>>70554393
>>
>>70554706
Is that supposed to be attractive? He looks like every other ugly nigger
>>
>>70551527

>ID: OFA2hgTs
>See attractive black guy
>ID: FAg

Checks out.
>>
>>70551527
>looks are the only thing that matter

Maybe he's a loser, or abusive, etc. and really couldn't do any better than some fat white trash
>>
File: excuse me.jpg (19 KB, 219x255) Image search: [Google]
excuse me.jpg
19 KB, 219x255
>>70554790
here's your reply
>>
>>70554790
Dr. Carson is decent looking and based af. He's not a nigger.
>>
File: image.jpg (454 KB, 1136x1442) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
454 KB, 1136x1442
>>70551527
>implying a thin negress is better looking that a fat white qt
>>
>>70551527
I have seen that too in houston. Twice during the same drive. Young black guy with 60 year old white women. What is going on?
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 227x222
Bring that back screw
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.