[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
German brainwash add
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Am i the only one that those tv adds are nothing but brainwashing? They appear atleast once or twice in the adds. Those spots are fucking redicules and do nothing else then promoting the stereotype of the poor refugee that after escaping their shithole, is treaty like shit in germany and got nochances at all. Dafuq? I mean a little autocracy from the refugees wouldn't harm or should we just pass them our passports, sovial security, birth certificates and our keys to our houses and cars.

Fuck this shit.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qUpBy7NOk7o
>>
>>70551180
> Hans has a perspective
Yes perspective meaning paying 50% income tax for negers that dont even have these "ideas"
>>
A perspective? What?
>>
File: 1354604115487.png (262 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1354604115487.png
262 KB, 491x491
>>70551180
>disabled comments and votes
>>
Great perspective, to work my whole life to pay for mohammed and jamal :^)
>>
>>70551180
This by the way doesn't even seem to be any official, otherwise it would at least have a link to the institute who did this.
>>
this is why i leave this country, i wont pay shit for jamal and achmet.
>>
File: OBEY.jpg (171 KB, 655x450) Image search: [Google]
OBEY.jpg
171 KB, 655x450
>>70551180
Come on Germans, move it! Los los los! Self eradiction as apology for the Holocaust is this generation's mission and you know you will follow your Fuhrer till the very end. No compromise with the doctrine! No questioning! such is the German way.
>>
>>70552933
If shit hits the fan we may settle back in our rightful clay
>>
File: 1457630033515.png (99 KB, 258x330) Image search: [Google]
1457630033515.png
99 KB, 258x330
>>70551180

What the fuck is this shit. Didn´t they learn anything from history? If you want to brainwash the people you need to do some real propaganda, not this poverty shit they are trying. You could learn from Goebbels but noooo, you get this poverty degenerate short videos that only "work" on the people who are already brainwashed. They don´t convince anyone.
>>
>>70553054
>Germans
>rightful clay

no such thing
>>
>>70553140
Sure, basically half of "your country" is our rightful clay and we haven't forgotten
>>
>>70553462
There is no such thing as a "land that belongs to Germans" Your government's policies should have made it obvious by now, Hans (more likely third generation Mehmet though)
>>
>>70551180
>Wir Zus
>>
>>70553624
You know America forced us to take the Turks in?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.