[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could go back in time, to 1938 Germany and talk to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: v7cWN08.jpg (119 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
v7cWN08.jpg
119 KB, 1920x1080
If you could go back in time, to 1938 Germany and talk to the Führer himself, what would you tell him to make Germany win the war?
>>
>>70550803
Share German tank production methods and armaments with Japanese. Tell him to hold off sending the Bismark to her doom. Share some German radar technology with the Italians. Tell him to NOT SEND the Afrika Corps to help the Italians.

After all that, do everything that happened in our world (with a few extra victories) and jointly invade the USSR with Japan. Now that Japan has proper tanks, it will be easier to destroy the communist threat.
>>
>>70550803
I'd tell him to not issue the Halt Order during the Battle of Dunkirk, so the Allies wouldn't have been able to evacuate to Britain. Also, to invade the Soviet Union about a month earlier than he actually did, so he'd be able to reach Moscow before winter arrived.
>>
File: tumblr_mvcuovlaTQ1stxu8xo1_500.gif (8 KB, 440x342) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvcuovlaTQ1stxu8xo1_500.gif
8 KB, 440x342
Don't invade Russia

Start operation Reinhard significantly earlier.

Ally Mexico at all cost

Don't ally the Japs and don't declare war on the U.S.

Don't go to Africa to clean up Mussolini's mess

Don't excecute the Jewish scientists untill the end of the war

Let your generals do their job
>>
Germany would be probably better off i you killed hi and some more competent would take over.
>>
>>70550803

Bethe is right. Nuclear weapons will work, but your graphite is contaminated with boron.
>>
>>70550803
Mind the anglos, they prefer protect jews than keep their empire
>>
>>70552693

Game plan following successful German development of nukes:

1. Nuke Moscow and Stalingrad

2. Nuke London 45 minutes later

3. Accept surrenders within one week.
>>
>>70550803
Wait a bit longer for an invasion, prepare more tanks and soldiers and attack Russia from Air only
>>
The allies cracked the enigma, make a new system
>>
I wouldn't tell him anything

By 1938 it was already too late for the west so why would I want him to win?

Its better that my ancestors won since the end result is the same
>>
>>70550803
>Adolf, this is the future if you lose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
>>
Leave Russia alone
>>
>>70550803
How about go to Stalin and tell him to rename Baku to Stalingrad instead…
>>
>>70553333
Dub Quads demands it
>>
>>70550803
Kill himself, then his commanders wouldn't have to deal with his bs all the time
>>
>>70550803
I'd send the designs for the ho 229 v3 completed, as early as possible. The ability to destroy english radar would completely turn the tides of war and a plane like that could get there and bomb/ground and pound w/ it's 30mm cannons before the britbongs knew what even happened.
Also don't invade russia and surrender LISTEN TO YOUR GENERALS DUDE
>>
he cant win

he literally cant win

meme wunderwaffe wont change that
>>
>>70553555
Russia probably would have invaded Germany anyway. It was only a matter of time.
>>
>>70553654

German can conquer the world.

They just need to get ICBMs first.
>>
>>70553997
Yeah but with those stealth fighters as early as possible, Britbongs could be successfully broken before lend lease could out grind the Germans.
>>
>>70550803
Don't show mercy at Dunkirk.

Stalingrad isn't worth it, hit Moscow instead .

Help out Japan with the resources that they need on the condition that they don't do anything stupid to give the Americans an excuse to enter the war.

June 6, 1944. Normandy France. Be ready.

Nukes are the only wonder weapon that produced any fruit.

Gas the kikes for real this time.
>>
>>70550803
>what would you tell him to make Germany win the war?
Litteraly tell him what would happens with Germany nowdays.
>>
>>70555026
>with
in.
>>
>>70551682
Proper tanks and no oil because of US embargo, nor do the Japanese have any interest in fighting the Soviets
>>
File: 4chanCatSS.jpg (22 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
4chanCatSS.jpg
22 KB, 268x265
>>70550803
Anon I've fantasied about this several times
>NO HALT ORDER in Dunkirk. Send the Luftwaffe to sink the ships, and deport all POW to work-camps
>Prepare for Operation sea-lion and create plenty of ghost armies pointing at britain from Netherlands to France
>After the Conquer of France, and Britain being left alone, attempt to negotiate peace
>Claim that we don't want war, we only want pre-WW1 territory
>Send repeatedly peace offers, make sure the international press know it, specially in the US
>Try to settle down things before nips go crazy
>Without American help Britain accepts defeat
>Pre WW1 German borders are restored - Success
>Prepare to attack the soviet scum in a few years
>>
>>70550803
I would tell him to gas the kikes
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.