[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What have blacks actually contributed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 16
File: casual relations.gif (764 KB, 353x205) Image search: [Google]
casual relations.gif
764 KB, 353x205
I'm looking for serious answers here, jokes welcome, but looking for real examples of what blacks have given to society. Have they contributed in some positive way? Have they offered a different view on life that changes how we live day to day in a positive manner?

I'm as pissed at the North American Pavement Apes as the next guy on this board, but I would like to know if they've made any real achievements or done anything that we should honestly admire in some way.

Is there anything noteworthy about blacks?
Also, pic somewhat related.
>>
Music

Nothing beats the blues, baby.
>>
just music.

but i think white people would have independently invented similar-sounding music.

rock and roll, blues, and techno sounds good to the human ears. those same same chords, rhythms, beats, and vocal styles would show up eventually.
>>
>>70550157
Peanut butter
>>
>>70550441
We made every kind of their music much better by adding thought to it.
>>
>>70550350
I do definitely enjoy Blues, I will agree with that. Not a huge fan of Rap, though.
>>
>>70550157
A few scientists

And no not memes like Neil Degrasse Tyson

Actual inventors who have made useful inventions to humanity

>Garret Morgan, James West, Daniel Williams, Charles Drew, etc.
>>
>>70550157
Egypt.
>>
Isn't their also that guy who helped make the steam engine?
>>
>>70550551
Not really. I think black people really have us beat in the music sector, they pretty much invented jazz, blues, rock, hip hop, most forms of modern music. Even "white" electronic music draws inspiration from the structure of the blacks' music. I'm willing to give them that victory anyway. Whites invented classical which is pretty beautiful.
>>
>>70550450
>falling for the Carver meme

No he didn't invent Peanut butter, that was actually an ancient thing. He did find many uses for peanuts like crop rotation and other stuff which greatly benefited humanity.
>>
File: 1338794842659401797.png (193 KB, 870x656) Image search: [Google]
1338794842659401797.png
193 KB, 870x656
>Aids
>rape
>Ebola
>Zika
>OOGA BOOGA music
>NFL
>NBA
>>
Why do whites have such abysmal self-esteem? You all just can't stop obsessing over black people.
>>
File: 933.png (217 KB, 534x548) Image search: [Google]
933.png
217 KB, 534x548
>>70550157
>>
oh and the stanky leg

can't forget that one

>>70551098
niggers are pushed as geniuses in the mass media

>>70550989
shut up cracka

Blacks are the greatest inventors of all time
>>
>>70550157
Blacks are responsible for the light bulb, the steam engine, electricity, heart transplants, sterilized surgical instruments, the cell phone, and microprocessors used in computers.

Blacks are not responsible for their high crime rate, high unemployment rate, high dropout rate, high single mother rate, or any of their other actions.
>>
>>70551220
>niggers are pushed as geniuses in the mass media

Uhh no.
>>
File: d2e.png (109 KB, 876x465) Image search: [Google]
d2e.png
109 KB, 876x465
>>70551098

i suspect it's masochism.

white people ENJOY guilt, humiliation, and self-loathing. and it explains why liberals and cucks exist.

it's a very strange quirk of nature. i'd like a group of evolutionary biologists to study this phenomenon.
>>
>>70550954
It's pretty easy to invent new kinds of music when you don't have to work all day.
>>
File: tumblr_m9ix11CYDl1r2jzs3o1_500.jpg (58 KB, 500x711) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9ix11CYDl1r2jzs3o1_500.jpg
58 KB, 500x711
>>70550954
Didn't you know that Mozart was black?
>We wuz composers n shiet
>>
>>70551307
uhh yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHDj4DH4mJw
>>
>>70551418
That video is so embarrassing.
>>
File: 1363987358608.gif (94 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1363987358608.gif
94 KB, 325x244
>>70551062
> Africa
>only present because of SA

>mfw that little blob will vanish in the next 5-10 years when they killed of all the remaining white people there.
>>
>give to society
>contribute
these memes again
>>
Just got done watching Empire of Dust

I think africans have won, the chinese couldn't even whip them into shape.

I think we need to just let africans and blacks have their little rock of a continent and leave them alone.

All in favor say "aye" all opposed say "nay"

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70551418

This is absolutely retarded.
>>
>>70550954
It's a common misconception that blacks are responsible for rock n' roll.

Actually, rock is equally indebted to white country and folk traditions. Rock got the beat from the black blues, but the harmonic and melodic elements from white music.
>>
File: 1457101992612.png (387 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1457101992612.png
387 KB, 1000x800
>>70550157
As a korean guy, i don't think that asians contributed stuff but PEOPLE born in the asian culture contributed stuff

Maybe some blacks invented stuff such as ben carson inventing new surgical procedures. Maybe not. The same goes for some other races

What did white people as a whole contribute?

Nothing

You didn't do shit, your ancestors were most likely peasants, your parents were losers, you are a loser and now you ride the dick of some dudes who shared your skin color while feeling entitled and superior to people of other skin color,loll

>Can you even get more pathethic than that?

You're like the annoying team mate who hasn't done shit and then brags about how great the results were, fucking pathetic.

Stay on POL tho,spend all your day crying about jew conspiracies, asian conspiracy to take over canada (vancouver),cry more about minorities,etc. Stay the same worthless shit until you die, this is exactly what you deserve
>>
>>70550954
Eh that's debatable. Music is definatly a ladder effect. You have people like check berry who pioneered modern guitar, and you have people like moondog who pioneered modern drum beats
>>
>>70550157
Was Homo Erectus a nigger?
In that case they discovered fire.
>>
>>70552251
I like how they claim first open heart surgery was done by black man.. I reality it was done by a Spanish guy 90 years earlier
>>
File: 1460306691766.png (218 KB, 589x512) Image search: [Google]
1460306691766.png
218 KB, 589x512
>>70552469
this is some serious butthurt you are venting there chink, did some subpar white guy steal your gf again?
>>
AIDS.

Killing niggers and faggots is the best thing niggers have done.
>>
File: confused.gif (3 MB, 435x398) Image search: [Google]
confused.gif
3 MB, 435x398
>>70551352
I'll admit there is a lot of white guilt out there, but I do think it's mostly unwarranted.

The biggest problem I have with the white guilt thing is that the largest portion of it is generally about things that have happened way back when and not much to do with the here and now. They refuse to allow things to end with "Why can't we be friends?" or "I'm sorry that happened to your great great grandfather" and even when asked "What does that have to do with what's going on right now?"

I live in the Bible Belt. A lot of black people claim that this area is super racist, but the thing is, I went to a high school where I, a white male, happened to be the minority. They were just fine with getting anything from me and as soon as I did something for one person, they went and told everyone and suddenly all of them expected me to do the same thing for all of them, whether it was letting someone borrow a buck here or there or helping someone understand algebra, which in all honesty they came to me expecting me to do their homework for them, and if I refused, it always somehow turned into "You're racist because you won't help me."

I try to be positive and look on the bright side, but I've seen how they act. On Friday night here, I worked a party where a state college came for a black celebration. Only black students came. They began their party with a white hate speech and they began celebrating after that. They listened to music which glorified crime and was more about telling the cops to fuck off and to smoke as much weed or do whatever drug you wanted to. They broke a shit ton of our glassware, busted up a photo of one of our board members, and they pretty much trashed the place all int he space of 3 hours. when they left, people were complaining as loud as they could that we weren't offering refunds on a $4 ticket for booze, and some even claimed it racist that we weren't doing refunds. (That party cost $1200 an hour, for monetary reference)

pt1
>>
>>70550350

>Blues

Bitch have you ever heard a nigger make a proper military march?
>>
File: electric guitar.gif (3 MB, 450x251) Image search: [Google]
electric guitar.gif
3 MB, 450x251
>>70553130
pt 2
What I'm saying is, most of what they claim to be racist is really just a bunch of bullshit. It has nothing to do with racism it's just that they aren't being given whatever they want and they stick to that claim, over and over again.

They continually put themselves in bad situations, in a bad light, in a bad whatever the hell else you would call it, and then they blame it on someone else.

This is all personal experience here, I do agree that there is real racism out there, but I'm just trying to say, it doesn't exist nearly as much as anyone actually says it does.
>>
I went to a black history seminar. The biggest achievement they could boast for black people was inventing the dustpan. Literally folding cardboard.
>>
>>70551352
>white people ENJOY guilt, humiliation, and self-loathing. and it explains why liberals and cucks exist.

I think it's jews. Their natural state is guilt and self-loathing. Resentful, the attempt to make white people feel guilty for their original sin. This primarily occurs in the media and in colleges.

Ever notice how the biggest self-hating whites are college students and that white who never went to college experience white-guilt at a much lower rate? That's because jewish nepotism has ensured that college professor positions disproportionately go to jews.
>>
File: Capture.png (10 KB, 497x199) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
10 KB, 497x199
NOGS BTFO

http://www.harbornet.com/folks/theedrich/JP_Rushton/Race.htm

https://www.ted.com/talks/suzana_herculano_houzel_what_is_so_special_about_the_human_brain?language=en
>>
>>70552469
I dunno there, anon. If you take a look at what's been contributed through history you tend to see that more has been put out by white people than by others.

All jokes aside though, I agree that certain people did contribute, but the thing is, I'm really looking for things contributed by blacks as a whole. It's obvious that whites as a whole have done a shit ton of advancement. white people are always looking for another way to do something or a better way, they are constantly doing something to advance technology or make society better. There are those on the other side of things though who are doing whatever they do to bring it down or destroy us.

I'm looking for advancement here. I'm not looking for leaves like you. Maybe I'll start a Canada thread next. Have fun banking on Zippers and Insulin.
>>
File: worldmapper science p.country.jpg (276 KB, 1120x788) Image search: [Google]
worldmapper science p.country.jpg
276 KB, 1120x788
>>70551062
>not posting the actual version
>>
File: papers per cap2.png (90 KB, 1061x803) Image search: [Google]
papers per cap2.png
90 KB, 1061x803
>>70554730
>>70551062
>>
they invented the stick
>>
>>70550763
The coal?
>>
>>70555297
kek
>>
>>70550350
Most "Black" music actually originates from European folk music traditions. Even Rap started with flyting: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyting
>>
>>70552223
Nay

Wipe them out, take the land. It worked in North America.
>>
File: black inventions.png (1 MB, 1474x3755) Image search: [Google]
black inventions.png
1 MB, 1474x3755
They sure as hell didn't invent these inventions
>>
>>70551542
>>70552251

Funny, you don't dispute those facts. Face it, without negros you would be nothing.

And that's the white way, enslave other peoples, take their resources from their lands become all powerful and give back empty platitudes.

I'm go angry, i'm gonna go fuck a white whore right now.
>>
>>70552469
Says the guy living in white culture instead of suffocating in a 25 square foot box mining wow gold for a living
>>
File: 767634636736.png (190 KB, 476x3108) Image search: [Google]
767634636736.png
190 KB, 476x3108
>>70556323
how many great black physicists were there?
>>
>>70555748
most european music originates from a tribe in africa. unless you dont belive in darwin.
>>
>>70556323
Hey, you know, we didn't say it wasn't true, we just said it's getting blown up. Also, half the facts they use they just said were potentials.
"A" black engineer "HELPED" make the steam engine. "A black engineer helped make the pacemaker"
Her explanation of Times square was bullshit too.
>>
>>70551280
Nice MTV memes faggot, tell your white middleclass black history teacher to educate herself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=860FnDGISNg
>>
Jazz music

pretty much makes up for the BLM ones
>>
Easy.

Blacks gave the world the first legitimate labor struggle that has resulted in broad improvements for workers, internationally.

You enjoy (and likely take for granted) many liberties thanks to their struggles and successes.
>>
>>70556724
retarded favela monkey strikes again
>>
contributed a lot to music and American culture
stay mad
>>
>>70550954
>jazz

lol no

>blues

ok
>rock

we made it better
>hip hop
trash
>most forms of modern music
such as? the entire electronic, pop, indie, rock. and metal genres are dominated by whites with like a handful of negroes
>>
>>70550157
If you have to ask, you didn't do enough research before coming over here. Oh well, ignorant fucks ignore knowledge as much as people should ignore them.
>>
>>70557364
Definitely an answer I can lump into the file I'm putting together.
I'm really just trying to find positive things. I don't like one-sided hate for things.

Of course, fact check everything first.
>>
>>70550157
Blacks aren't inferior, they aren't animals, and they aren't subhuman. Just as individuals have different personalities, so do the races. Unfortunately, Western societies are not yet capable of talking candidly about this fact of nature.

Partly due to the echos of historical trauma that ring in our collective consciousness, and partly due to agitators and profiteers who have vested interests in the continued festering of these old wounds, this is not a conversation that we will be able to have in the foreseeable future.

The result of this state of denial that we find ourselves in is the unfair expectation that within Western societies, all things being equal, blacks ought to perform just as well as whites.

The Western liberal-democratic model, however, was designed for and by the white race. It is the emergent result of cultural and psychological pressures which were absent in the forests and plains of sub-Saharan Africa.

Rather than discerning, celebrating and capitalizing upon our natural human diversity, we press on with bullheaded insistence, convinced that if we push just a little bit harder, the triangular block is bound to fit into the circular hole.

We regard the inequality of outcome that we see between our races, and respond with fruitless attempts at compromise and conciliation, failing to realize that our utopian drive to create a society that works for everybody, we may well end up with one that works for nobody.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.