[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat Turk kicked off the plane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
Of American Airlines plane and now he wants his little drone slave viewers to boycott them. This is just one of multiple videos he has spammed over TYT channel about it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BJg37VuA1hg
>>
>turkroach
>kicked off plane
>not exterminated on sight

Not good enough.
>>
Lmao what did he get kicked off for?
>>
>>70549993
Denying the Armenian Genocide
>>
>>70549306
It's hard to know whether to downvote this because it's TYT or upvote because I approve of him getting kicked off the plane. Either way he will misinterpret it to confirm his bias.
>>
>>70549306

American Airlines is pretty based.
>removed kebab
>>
File: proof.webm (889 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
proof.webm
889 KB, 320x240
WHERES THE CREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>70550407

>tfw you work for American Airlines as a Fleet Service Clerk

Feels good
>>
>>70550163
What is this meme about it always shows up on tyt
>>
>>70551063
...it's not a meme. He literally denied the Armenian genocide. He even named his show after the people that carried out the genocide. It was before he was a SJW liberal
>>
>>70551063

TYT won't talk about the genocide but they will talk about other crimes committed by others
>>
You guys probably won't believe this but my friend was actually the captain in question so I know most of the story

>normal captain scheduled for flight is late
>they call him
>no answer
>probably got drunk and is passed out
>they need another captain now (my friend), get him over while filing a ton of shit (takes a few hours)
>he gets to the airport
>asks about the passengers/flight conditions
>say some people were mad
>like who
>this fat guy who looks muslim
>checks security camera footage
>recognizes fat turk
>can't be
>pulls up video of fat turk on phone, shows service attendant, "is this the guy?"
>oh yeah that's him
>friend supports Trump
>explains to service attendant that he has radical views and he doesn't want to fly if he's on board
>they already wasted a ton of time, can't afford to waste more
>ok fine, whatever
>kicked off

Friend was really smug about this, wasn't sure how true it was.

Top nen though.
>>
>>70549306
Good call by American Airlines.

Just imagine what would have happened if he'd gotten into all the in-flight meals.
>>
>>70551534
Kind of SJW tier behavior but kek nonetheless.
>>
>>70551534
Kick him off because he disagrees with his political views? That's no better than sjw, horseshoe theory in action
>>
>>70549306
You mean the genocide denying Turk?

http://www.unsafespeech.com/article/2016/3/30/cenk-uygur-the-young-turks-and-the-denial-of-the-armenian-genocide
>>
>>70551754
Fuck it played nice long enough
>>
>>70551754
>>70551722
>terrorists attack nation and kill their citizens
>DON'T ATTACK BACK OR YOU WILL BE STOOPING TO THEIR LEVEL!!

you right now
>>
>>70549306
He waited 4 hours and starting screaming and crying like a little bitch and they kicked him off for not behaving like a rational human being. 4 hours is fucking nothing to be waiting. He needs to fucking kill himself for being such a little bitch.
>>
>>70552035
>DON'T ATTACK BACK

>being passive aggressive and getting someone kicked off a flight without ever actually confronting them = attacking back

SJW
>>
>>70552035
It's a little different.

When your child is throwing a tantrum, do you in turn, throw a tantrum to get them to stop?
>>
>>70549306

>"THE ARMENIANS AT IT AGAIN! WHY DO THEY PERSECUTE ME SO?!"

*denies internally*
>>
>>70552326
>getting fired instead of quietly memeing a jackass

lel ok
>>
>>70549306
He should have used Turkish Airlines.
>>
>>70549306
I hope he sue them good.
>>
File: fuckcenk.gif (76 KB, 471x341) Image search: [Google]
fuckcenk.gif
76 KB, 471x341
>>70549306
pic related
>>
>>70552760
For what?
Being disruptive and annoying to other passengers?

It's people like you that clogs our justice system with asinine and bullshit lawsuits becaues of "m-muh feelings wuz hurt!".
>>
>>70551256
>HUR DUR HOLOKUST HOAX

>REEE GENOCIDE DENIER!!!

I can't find a better word for hypocrite to describe the faggots on this site.
>>
>>70551534
Fuck yes we need more people like your friend.
>>
>>70551534
You must have a shit tier life to make up a story like this.
>>
>>70549306
why was he kicked?

I dont understand from the video. He booked a flight and didnt get it and no money back? How?
>>
>>70551534
If this is true you're retarded for outting your friend on a far right extremist board, luckily you're just some autist looking for attention.
>>
>>70551534
Hah Lie, I know for a fact that an AA captain who has enough seniority to be able to hold 737 captain in LAX is probably in his late 50's. I doubt that he or anyone he would be friends with would hang around on 4chan.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 161x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 161x215
>>70552993
Holocaust didn't happen.

Armenian genocide did.

It's the truth, faggot Jew.
>>
> Muslim trying to incite riot, attacks people who try to calm people down

> surprised when they kick him off
>>
>>70549306
I tought the young turk guy had his intensines spread around on the ground in turkey after one of those bombings
>>
>>70552643
rare as fuck. how do you even know english or of this site?
>>
>>70553875
Prove it
>>
TYT deserve to have every business in America refuse to serve them for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>70554072
What, that Mustafa Kemal was a Dönmeh Jew?
>>
>>70551722
>Kind of SJW tier behavior but kek nonetheless.

oh look a moral high ground idiot!
>>
>>70552993
>implying /pol/ is a single person
>>
WHERE
>>
>>70552993
>/pol/ is one person
Fuck off turkroach
>>
>>70549306
he is total asshole. my dad is close friend of him and he basically jewing every of his friend. smart person tho
>>
>>70549306
He's thinking abut blowing the airport up for revenge you can see it all over his face.
>>
All Turks are like this.
>>
>>70552117
So much this.

People who don't fly regularly get a pass for being upset; fuck this guy about being upset over a four hour delay.

Self important asshole thinks they brought out a plane because he complains loudly.

Fuck him and his cult.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQZbcz79Axw
>>
File: K6DIvwS[1].jpg (102 KB, 888x499) Image search: [Google]
K6DIvwS[1].jpg
102 KB, 888x499
And this is why he was kicked off the plane I assume. Apparently he was unaware that yelling at random employees and managers can have consequences.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x43at5z_cenk-uygur-confronts-american-airlines-supervisor-where-is-the-plane_news
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.