[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Socialized Medicine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
Only the worst kind of people won't support universal healthcare.
>>
>implying I want to pay for the Healthcare of niggers and muds

Saged
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 263x192
Universal healthcare being a basic human right is an irrefutable fact.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 618x463) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 618x463
No one can fight the truth- Americans DESERVE Universal Healthcare.
>>
File: 1364335423175s.jpg (10 KB, 231x250) Image search: [Google]
1364335423175s.jpg
10 KB, 231x250
>>70548490
Fuck that.

Why the fuck should I have to pay for someone elses healthcare because they decided not to take care of themselves?

Some asshole decides to destroy himself with drugs, cigs, alcohol and a shitty diet and the tax payer foots the bill.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
>>70549602
Sounds like you're just a hateful person. Why shouldn't someone have the freedom to do why they want, and the freedom not to face the consequences?
>>
>>70548490
>Please can someone else take care of me because I'm a fatty that can't stop eating.
It is not anybody else's business but your own. Take this from someone who lives in with welfare medicine
>>
>tfw used the hospital so much i'd be 1.8 million in debt if I was American

Thank you based Canada
>>
>>70549602

You should thank them.
The faster people destroy themselves, the less money the collect in the form of social security.
It's been a long time, but last I saw, the average smoker saved the American taxpayer about $425,000 over their shortened lifetime.

If it's all about the money, then you should be pro legalization for all forms of self destructive behavior.
>>
>>70549863
>Implying universal healthcare isn't putting your country into debt

Don't get me wrong, the USA has a huge debt, but Canada is fucking themselves.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 584x747) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 584x747
>>70549863
Exactly! See, Canadians can do what they want and know their fellow citizens will financially support them. What is wrong with that?
>>
>>70550239
>>70550221
I pay my taxes, I do my share. I'd rather my country be in debt than I am and if you think otherwise enjoy your life of debt.
>>
>>70548490
Fuck "human rights". Go lick the UN jew's cock
>>
>>70550221
They can just sell off the rest of their gold
>>
File: Suggestions.jpg (72 KB, 651x768) Image search: [Google]
Suggestions.jpg
72 KB, 651x768
>>70548209
Because the V.A. is what we want for all.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>70551020
Exactly, a country should be willing to drive itself to the brink to bring comfort to its citizens
>>
>>70551003
I only want opinions from countries with real governments.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.