[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based RAMZPAUL clarifies a few things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: 1459816480851.jpg (10 KB, 216x261) Image search: [Google]
1459816480851.jpg
10 KB, 216x261
Based RAMZPAUL goes into a little more detail about his position. He reiterates that he still believes in what he has always said in his videos.

Still Nationalistic; still pro-White; still questions the ADL and Israeli hypocrisy.

But not so hard over with the purity tests. He can shake hands with a Jewish woman and a Black person without losing who is is inside.

That non-purity test thinking and flexibility in doctrine sort of separates us from the ADL and the anti-white BLM assholes, doesnt it?

He places it into context of Bill Clinton's getting shut down (and forced to back down a bit, later, for which Clinton probably lost even more dindu respect).

> Bill Clinton punches to the Left again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiigJegRYfk
>>
>>70546186
He's being a whiny faggot. It needs to stop
>>
>>70546186
Somebody please mirror his videos so I can watch without giving him views.
>>
>>70546186
Ramzpaul is awesome. Why does /pol/ hate him?
>>
>>70546186
>cuck! cuck! cuck! cuck!

He browses /pol/
>>
Bill "Pull the Trigger on Every Nigger" Clinton
>>
"Zyklon Bill" Clinton
>>
>>70546652
>>70546721
ayy
>>
File: 1460154621205.jpg (93 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1460154621205.jpg
93 KB, 1280x960
>>70546522
/pol/ doesn't hate him.

Some Jewish cosplaying "NAZI's" are trying to spread the hate.

A lot of Jews like to pretend to be NSDAP. It tickles some perverse place inside of them, male and female.

And that influences white people, who mistakenly think the Jewish voices that they are hearing are real-live WNs.

Jews and other libtards like to astroturf.

Also, here is a sistah souljah pic to go along with the video in the OP.
>>
>>70546522
I love him. Only the psychos and shills dislike him because he wants a realistic movement that doesnt involve daydreaming about genocide.
>>
>>70546589
Thanks Sherlock
>>
File: 1459270566384.jpg (23 KB, 400x209) Image search: [Google]
1459270566384.jpg
23 KB, 400x209
>>70546186
For any internet Nazi's out there, go to RAMZPAUL's twitter from a few days ago.

No less a respected person than Harold Covington said nice things about RAMZPAUL there.

And RAMZPAUL said nice things back.

They met and hung out once, you know. It is the subject of a RAMZPAUL video / interview.

And Covington has said that the sheet wearers and the uniform-wearing Heydrich-pretenders are simply defeating themselves by alienating the American people.
>>
File: 1460154621277.jpg (137 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1460154621277.jpg
137 KB, 500x375
>>70547542

The video where RAMZPAUL meets Harold Covington.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouY-EKl6S3Q
>>
File: kitteh.jpg (293 KB, 1600x1373) Image search: [Google]
kitteh.jpg
293 KB, 1600x1373
>>70546471
Why would you be such a goof?

Assuming you are not an ADL plant, why would you be so inflexible that you wouldn't click on a video of a person with whom you may disagree with 5 - 10 percent or so?

Makes no sense.
>>
Bumping with another interesting video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f4KNNfbHUA
>>
Ramz is a thirsty old man and although I like CK there was no reason to invite her to the NPI unless you think Jews are white(pro-tip, they aren't) and you have a crush on her sweet Jewbs. Stormfront types are useful to make Ramz-types look more reasonable by comparison. I'm sure he realizes that.
>>
>>70550447

She probably asked to come and he asked the organizer and all was fine until the pic came out.
>>
>>70550447
>thirsty old man

What does "thirsty old man" mean, anon?
>>
>>70546186
RAMZPAUL is alright.
>>
>>70546522
Only JIDF does, who still browses /pol/
>>
>>70550617
Why would you invite her though? I mean, she's cool, but Jews have many, many, orgs to fight for them and their interests. Be friends with her, fine, but why invite her?

>>70551059
It means he only talks to cute girls in his replies and he seems kinda desperate for female attention. I don't dislike you Ramz, but you seem really thirsty in this instance.
>>
File: 1459379624019.jpg (11 KB, 234x379) Image search: [Google]
1459379624019.jpg
11 KB, 234x379
He is right. The 1488s are cancer. They're worse than the Jews, in fact they're tools of Jewry.

They're worse because they scare away normal white people from caring about the survival of white people.

Nobody wants to be associated with the human failures that these 1488s are. The 1488s should be done away with.
>>
>>70552047
Just wait until it gets a bit worse in your country and the 1488 people won't seem so unreasonable. Just keep burying your head though, I'm sure it'll get better instead of worse
>>
It's hard to know what people's true intentions are

Are people trying to throw the naziboos under the bus in an effort to self-moderate and make themselves more presentable to the mainstream?
Or is it more sinister, and the alt-right is being co-opted by those that want to mold it into whatever they want?

It's probably the former, but I think there may be a bit of the latter happening as well. Jews are known for co-opting movements throughout history. So it would make sense that jews trying to co-opt the alt right would try to steer it away from antisemitism and towards this feel good notion of "yay, we want everyone to be happy and have their homelands too! Jews and arabs rock too!"

I don't give a shit about blacks or jews or arabs or whoever else. I care about my people. If they want to be nationalist, that's fine, but they can fuck off and do it on their own. I don't need to cuck for jewish nationalism/zionism just because I want my own nationalism.

Furthermore, self-moderation does not work. When you throw your radicals under the bus, that just makes the moderates the new radicals in the eyes of the mainstream. Look at what's happened to the conservatives/republicans over the past few decades. They kept self-moderating and ceding ground to the left to the point where they have become castrated cucks. It doesn't fucking work.

The proper thing to do is just let those more radical than you do their own thing. You don't need to throw them under the bus. You don't need to defend them. Don't fucking worry about them. Just pursue your own goals and do so without fracturing the community and causing all this wasted energy on internal shit-flinging. All RamZ is doing is causing internet drama for attention.
>>
>>70552047
Yeah, but have you actually met any of these people? I haven't.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.