[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How xenophobic is Australia? Got a job offer but I'm pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (238 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
238 KB, 1920x1080
How xenophobic is Australia?

Got a job offer but I'm pretty comfy where I am, how's life there?

Is it SJW free?
>>
>>70545229
It's laggy.
>>
Australia is like the third most SJW infected continent, mate.
>>
life is great

all the women are sluts and the dudes just rib on each other 24 7

work on your bantz or you will get btfo but hey at least you will be swimming in that pussy
>>
>>70545229
Well their abos are kinda weird.
Was there visting a relative and one of those things started harassing me on the buss, wonder if it was schizo or something.
>>
>>70545229
Better than Mexico
>>
>no guns allowed

It's shit m8
>>
Never been there myself but I hear they have large spiders.
>>
>>70545229

Wages in oz are high as fuck, as long as you get paid in aussie dollars you'd be stupid not to for a medium period of time tbqh
>>
emus are not to be trusted.
>>
>>70545467
You'd be surprised how well you can live in some parts of mexico.
>>
They love multiculturalism, just head down to a place called Melbourne and you'll get along fine with everyone.
>>
>>70545229
They love multiculturalism, just head down to a place called Alice Springs and you'll get along fine with everyone.
>>
Goto Nimban
>>
>>70545229
>Is it SJW free?
Straya is one of the most politically correct countries in the world

Not surprising though, all of anglosphere is
>>
There's absolutely no competition between your third-world shit hole of a country that is full of rapists and drug dealers and Australia m8. Work on your bantz otherwise you will get BTFO as soon as you open your mouth.
>>
>>70545930
If you lived in Australia you would have 94 percent less likely to be murdered.
>>
>>70547411
>>70547041

The process to get the visa seems rather tedious, isn't straya one of the easiest places to move to if you are skilled?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.