[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be naive HS graduate >go to historically black uni >get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1390158084717.gif (119 KB, 432x412) Image search: [Google]
1390158084717.gif
119 KB, 432x412
>be naive HS graduate
>go to historically black uni
>get constantly shit on by the local nigs and negresses for not acting like them, harassing people like them, etc.
>when it's time for homework or projects, goof off on social media, constantly take pictures of me, copy off of my work
>constantly get asked WHERE YO BLACK FRIENDS AT ANON by some family that went there
>constantly get told that all whites who are nice to you are trying to use you
>constant "everyone hates you" propaganda in general, microaggression nonsense
>living in majority black neighborhood now
>not even in a southern state
>mfw

This has been the final and ultimate redpilling on this garbage race. Can eugenics fix this in long run, or are we doomed to ruin the nation under Goldensteins?
>>
File: 10408060.jpg (18 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
10408060.jpg
18 KB, 300x168
>>70544877
If you are black and realize that, welcome, I have no idea, it took decades of brainwashing to create these creatures, so I have no idea how to fix it.
>>
>>70544877
Wait so are you black, OP?
>>
File: racism.gif (23 KB, 650x415) Image search: [Google]
racism.gif
23 KB, 650x415
>>70544877
it's almost like the biggest threat to black success is black culture
>>
File: 1460305096021.jpg (74 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1460305096021.jpg
74 KB, 500x667
>>70545654
yes.

I didn't fall for the "white girls will make it better" meme, but even qts like this end up having dumb nigger family, friends, connections, etc after I try dating them
>>
>>70544877
Well the average black person used to have an actual family and be a functioning member of society back in the 60s, so it's not like blacks are completely hopeless. You just need a culture that teaches virtues like family and hard work instead of the current Jewish propagated black culture.
>>
>>70544877
Do well in school anon, fuck the nigs.

My sister in law is a global HR person for one of the largest companies in the country. the federal government is constantly investigating every company for diversity bullshit, hers included. From what she tells me, they have tried time and time again to recruit from HBU's, and they cannot find any good candidates.

If you do well, you will have employers aggressively pursuing you because of your status etc.
>>
>>70546239
nigger
>>
>>70544877
Transfer you idiot.

A hiring manager will think less of you for going to such a school.

Just transfer to whatever state schools you can. Apply to many, now.
>>
File: 1387773703447.jpg (102 KB, 649x299) Image search: [Google]
1387773703447.jpg
102 KB, 649x299
>>70547090
Fuck off snow nigger
>>
>>70546239

I'm sorry, anon. Just do the best you can, find a based black qt, and raise good black children, away from thug culture.
>>
You could move to, like, Kenya. They're black, but not niggers, and you could probably live well as an educated American.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.