[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"You will never" thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: atsisiųsti.jpg (6 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
atsisiųsti.jpg
6 KB, 204x247
You will never get the chance to hop off your ship into unknown land that you have discovered yourself. You will never be able to claim that land for the crown.

Feels bad man.
>>
You will never have a gf or sex.
>>
>>70544691
tell me about it,

>allways wanted to be an aventurer
>family history 1600's great grandadies landed in the soon to be founded americas
>il never make em proud
>il never be as great
>>
You will never be allowed to get cybernetic enhancements that allow you to jump 50 feet in the air and land with no damage. feelsbadman
>>
You will never get to grow up in a time where your country was 100% white.
>>
File: 1372672232120.png (96 KB, 332x333) Image search: [Google]
1372672232120.png
96 KB, 332x333
>>70545391
Have a pepe
>>
You will never defeat the eternal Jew.
>>
You will never live up to the 'never say never' meme
>>
File: 1435242800050.jpg (10 KB, 178x230) Image search: [Google]
1435242800050.jpg
10 KB, 178x230
You will never be a digital entity that can travel the internet without a need for food, shelter, sleep, or love.
>>
>>70546536
Feel you b
>>
>>70545391
The ocean is still reachable uncharted territory.

The waters are international. Practically no laws off the coasts except who has military might.

Explore the ocean if you have the balls. Don't give me the "BUT UNDAWATER SCAWYY"

How do you think motherfuckers on boats sailing in an seemingly endless amount of ocean felt? There's lots of horror stories regarding voyages gone wrong.

Work for it. Do it.

It's a whole frontier which is bigger than all the land on the planet combined. Underwater cities powered by geothermal generators and other means will be here relatively soon, I believe.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.