[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will /pol/ accept the true red pill of Mormonism? The gospel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 18
When will /pol/ accept the true red pill of Mormonism? The gospel prevents degeneracy and teaches men to be manly and women to be womanly.
Pros:
-Hottest girls on the planet
-Great social atmosphere
-An organization dedicated to bettering the world in the name of God
-Christianity to the max
-Mainly conservative
-Self sufficient
-Education of minorities to be good people
-Live with the Spirit of God
-Last hope for the white race
Cons: ..... Literally none
>>
>>70544217
>polygamy
>Utah bullshit
>a split off of a split off
Nah.
>>
>>70544217
>Cons: ..... Literally none
lel

I don't feel like paying 10% of all my assets to the church, that sounds like communism/collectivism

>inb4 jew

no, I'm just averse to fucking commies
>>
http://www.businessinsider.com/colleges-students-both-hot-and-smart-2014-3 Basically only Mormon university is Hottest and smartest
>>
>>70544217
>Christianity
110% wrong.
>Last hope for the white race
They're pro-mass immigration though.
>>
http://www.pewforum.org/2009/07/24/a-portrait-of-mormons-in-the-us/
86% white (for you supremacists)
>>
>>70544324
>beta is scared that he cant compete in a polygamous environment

jejs
>>
File: 1434113617340.jpg (1 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1434113617340.jpg
1 MB, 1440x1080
>>70544563
>brags about it being 86% hwhite
>posts OP pic of a "hot mormon girl" holding a mormon bible written in bean runes

kek
>>
>>70544324
The LDS Church doesn't practice polygamy. Fundamentalist Mormons are usually the ones that give the main religion a bad rap. FM's have no priesthood authority and are false prophets.
>>
>>70544632
relatively, 80% of men are betas so that's quite logical. Do you know the history of Joseph Smith? He was a great speaker and conman. He was so good he convinced men to go across the ocean to preach for his religion. Then he would fuck their wives and marry them.
>>
>>70544632
I'm not scared. Polygamy a shit, it just doesn't work.
>>
>>70544779
So...

Mormonism is for cucks?
>>
>>70544686
Like I said, we also educate all races on how to be good people. Nothing is wrong with that.
>>
>>70544773
Then your following a con-man that wanted to create his own religion. Jesus Christ why are protestants so heretical.
>>
>>70544779
Where are you getting this baseless information, friend?
>>
File: 1458267991147.jpg (17 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
1458267991147.jpg
17 KB, 500x294
Mormons are true and utter heresy.

Convert to a real sect of Christianity you fucking heathen.
>>
mormon men are the biggest emasculated cucks on earth
>>
>>70544217
>and teaches men to be manly

lol wut

Mormons are the biggest bunch of pussies I've ever met.
>>
File: 1443837327986.jpg (24 KB, 462x327) Image search: [Google]
1443837327986.jpg
24 KB, 462x327
>>70544217
>The greatest of all heretics
>>
>>70544991
I'm surprised they didn't teach you that in priesthood meeting.
http://www.wivesofjosephsmith.org/
You're not afraid of a little real history not taught by your church, are you?
>>
File: 1459982358609.jpg (216 KB, 960x854) Image search: [Google]
1459982358609.jpg
216 KB, 960x854
Go to www.lds.org to learn more about us! Even if you're already a fellow Christian it's good to find out what others believe!
>>
>>70544908
Yeah thats why all the polygamist mormons cuck themselves backwards for the mexicans who have them living in mexico
>>
File: 1432682249094.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
1432682249094.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>70545115
>>
>>70544217

That is how the old world was, until you degenerate fucks forced your; land of the free and brave crap upon us.
>>
>no caffeine
>no alcohol
No thanks.
>>
>>70545115
Actually I take everything taught with a grain of salt. The church has turned out to be right in almost all aspects I have researched.
>>
Cons: You're giving 10% of your income to a church that is mass converting blacks and latinos and your old conmen called "prophets and apostles" will gladly allow race mixing and for Utah to bring in tons of refugees and non-whites to make the tithing money go higher. If you're really Mormon you need to admit that your religion is no longer the white nationalist religion Joseph Smith started and Brigham Young perfected.
>>
>>70544217
If I were an atheist I'd probably become a mormon just to get in on that conservative community and nepotism.
>>
>>70545293
Stop being degenerate
>>
>>70544217
Mormons are as much Christians as Muslims claim to be
>>
>>70545337
because they teach you anything that doesn't come from a church source is evil and "anti-mormon"
>>
>>70544217
>last hope for the white race

Amish = fastest growing group of white people
>>
>>70545420
>Joseph Smith is my bull
Nah I'm good
>>
Might convert. Whats the churches stance on tatoos?
>>
File: polreligions.png (556 KB, 874x874) Image search: [Google]
polreligions.png
556 KB, 874x874
>>70544217
>>
>>70545600
Atheism is the stem of all corruption and degeneracy.
>>
>>70545064
Says the guy who probably hasn't ever come out of his closet since conception. Calling Mormons pussies is a funny joke considering that on average we own a crapton of guns per capita. Also look up Mormon war heroes.
>>
File: donotwant3.jpg (30 KB, 523x257) Image search: [Google]
donotwant3.jpg
30 KB, 523x257
>>70545293

No tea, no coffee, no cola.
>>
>>70545562
Amish are the only working communist group there is.
>>
>>70544217

>be an magic underwear-wearing Mormonfag
>believe that when you die, your soul will appear before a 'judgment trinity' of 'god', 'jesus', and John Smith, with John Smith sitting in the middle of god and jesus

You faggots really should consider a mass suicide...your absence from this earth will be celebrated, trust me
>>
>>70545562
I can respect the Amish in many regards but them being pacifist will be the death of them eventually when push comes to shove.
>>
>>70544217
OP shills his heresy by appealing to
1) lust:
>Hottest girls on the planet
>>
>>70545656
>owning a gun makes you manly
>>
>>70545578
If you have them, you won't be turned away. If you don't, we believe that because your body is a temple you should try to keep it as clean as possible, so you shouldn't get more. I know some great and good people that have piercings and tattoos but it doesn't affect their spirituality.
>>
Mormons seem like nice people but it's just the stupidest faith in the world. It's so patently obvious Joseph Smith was a conman, who married a fucking 14 year old girl by the way, that it should be immediately apparent to any rational person that the story is nonsense. Brigham Young was a totalitarian asscunt who murdered dozens of Americans at Mountain Meadows. Native Americans are not cursed by God with red skin for turning away from him.

It's all just complete idiocy. If you want to believe in retarded bullshit just to get through your day to day life then go for it, but don't act like it's a rational solution to anything
>>
>>70544686
>bean runes

I haven't laughed this hard in ages. Thanks.
>>
>>70545872
http://www.mormonthink.com/
>>
>>70545653

You wish it was, foot washer. You're Messiah is a psycho Jew and objective morality is for cucks who aren't strong enough to do what's right without supernatural dictation.

Religion is cuckery.
>>
>>70545964
that site's title is an oxymoron
>>
>>70545808
>not owning guns to prepare for Armageddon
>2016
Owning and using guns is a manly pastime.
>>
>>70545697
This, Mormons are actual retards
>>
>>70544217
you're a douche for trying to sell your religion and your first pro is hot wimminz.
>>
>>70544217
Mormonism is White islam
>>
Real Christianity has those benefits.

Mormonism is satanic.
>>
>>70545338
The Church's official stance on immigration is that we should not inherently hate anyone but also that we must be practical minded about the issues at hand. So basically if an illegal immigrant moves in next door you shouldn't inhumanely hate them but you should still follow the law and get them deported :)
>>
>>70546392
Pretty much any religion in the world has those benefits.
>>
>>70546451
Only if you can't blackmail them into converting though right? ;)
>>
>>70544217
>have to believe in the craziest bullshit ever dreamed up by an Abrahamic religion
That's a pretty big con.
>>
>>70546451
Your church is supporting the problem. Your church is helping the Islamic hordes conquer Europe and the US. The Mormon Church is willing to destroy Western Civilization just to make more tithing dollars.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/seth-adam-smith/mormon-church-responds-to_b_9610100.html

http://www.mormonnewsroom.org/article/church-members-encouraged-assist-refugees
>>
>>70544217
>no caffeine
Literally retarded. America's best minds, the founding fathers for example, drank caffeine all the time (beer too for that matter). Europe drastically improved when they switched from alcohol, a depressant, to caffeine, a stimulant.
>>
>>70544406
It's actually worse than that if you go through their masonic temple rituals. You literally covenant to give everything you have, both materially and temporally, to the church
>>
>>70545727

oy vey goyim, don't reproduce like rabbits in strong family environments with strong community support!

#whitegenocide

>>70545899

all faith is stupid. the mormons, or at least the leaders and smart ones, know that. they've created a culture where a people can be strong and flourish. THAT is the point. 14 year old girls are fine for marriage, if the man takes responsibility for providing for his family and creating a healthy, vibrant community.

obviously all the religion shit is nonsense. obviously. that's not the point at all. the point is BREED. STICK TOGETHER. CREATE COMMUNITY PROSPERITY. CREATE STRENGTH AS A GROUP. TAKE TERRITORY. THRIVE.

stupid people need something to believe, and smart people need to give it to them. this is the way that things are. name a community of white people that are thriving more than the mormons?

they form self reliant, tight knit communities with a strongly expansive birth rate and healthy upbringing.
>>
>>70544217
You guys worship Glenn Beck
You need to be sterilized
Mormons have proven to be against Trump
>>
>>70546777
The best part is the Mormons practically consider the Founding Fathers to be saints yet refuse to listen to their wisdom.
>>
>crap beer
>shitty retarded people
>everyone has a glazed "kill me now" look of desperation and sexual frustration about them
have you ever actually met a mormon? they are awful.
>>
>>70546865
Wrong, Lds is a bunch of masons. They're satanists.
>>
>>70544563
Damn didn't you guys not allow blacks as early as the 70s?
Mormon girls love the bbc
>>
>>70546865
It's already been mentioned that the Amish are whiter, growing faster, and not trying to destroy Western Civilization and are far more self reliant, tight knit, and have high birth rates and healthy upbringings.
>>
>>70544217

Go fug yourself you filthy heretic.
>>
>>70544324
Only fundamentalists still practice plural marriage. They're also the only true Mormons left, the main churches are compromising and heretical, ready to throw out doctrine at the urging of temporal authorities.
>>
>>70544217
>Cons
>Magic underwear

FTFY
>>
>>70544217
Why do they have so many qts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78AhwkS6Z2I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MgVnrsZ5-I&list=PLo6WmFbBTUexCCphBvuC_jRvc6qFoBQOq&index=2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU_qvTJrpyE
>>
>>70544217

Cons:
Congenital deafness from inbreeding
Racist, classist white bourgeois attitude
Abduction of cute little lolis to make child wives
Polygamy for old men, ejection for young men
Harry Reid
Utah
>>
>>70546865
>name a community of white people that are thriving more than the mormons?
most of the Midwest. And they don't have to believe in this nonsensical cult to do it
>>
>>70545872
Good to know. I plan to get more. 30% covered right now and aiming for 60%. Thinking of converting as Mormonism is appealing to my beliefs on morals.
>>
Mormonism is basically Islam for white Americans.
>>
>>70547487
It was mainly immigrants from New England or Britain that converted and when they moved out to Utah they didn't mingle with many other types of stock for some time.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U61JcjNrKGo&list=PLo6WmFbBTUewvA7NugXgKAF15AHCrGrKd&index=6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1msCP_ekVA&index=11&list=PLo6WmFbBTUezmJyzVn752go-Ad88_JuRG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMBqkaDXUbA&index=4&list=PLo6WmFbBTUeze6d_Lg7U9IvA3PgfA9Sv3
>>
This fucking guy haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu6JM8a7yf8&index=4&list=PLo6WmFbBTUeztlxw20rvZtPA91aLvLxHS
>>
Mormonism is a disease.
>>
>>70544217
the only way to save Europeans is to contruct an Ehtno-Relgion equivalent to the Jews, when evetually told "das raccis" you just point out the Jews and they get BTFO, the end.
>>
File: 1221233456464647.jpg (49 KB, 600x781) Image search: [Google]
1221233456464647.jpg
49 KB, 600x781
>implying Mormons aren't on the purge list for their degeneracy
>>
>>70547498
That's fundamentalist Mormons. The main church is basically fag and cuck center that likes to pretend they're still hardcore traditionalists.
>>
>>70547498
>cons
>>
>/pol/ hates mormons
>only white people without diminishing birth rates
you really all are jews
>>
>>70548092
It isn't going to be white long. That's the entire issue. Their only real converts are niggers and latinos who are moving to Utah in droves and will breed all the white Mormon women because Heavenly Father wants them babies to pay tithes! Not to mention now their prophet is telling the refugees to come on over to Utah!
>>
Don't you guys think Jesus was hanging out in North America with the dinosaurs or some crazy bullshit?
>>
>>70548092
you'd have to live here to understand. Morminism is a dangerous cult. Not mass suicide dangerous, but dangerous as critical thinking is impossible for them. starting at 3 years old they're indoctrinated for 3 hours a week minimum on church stuff.
Mormons follow lock and step their leadership, so when Romney told them to vote Cruz, they did. They support white genocide just the same as the Jews.
They're so cucked I've even heard this at work "Well, I hate to say it but I might just have to vote Hillary". That was immediately after Trump made his Muslim comments.
>>
Even moromons can't get enough of kebab removal music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k35pri7iZp8&nohtml5=False

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW6JvnyzbSg&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70548347
They believe after Jesus's work was done in Palestine he went over to the New World to talk to the Native American Jews called Nephites and Lamanites and that unlike the Palestine Jews they instantly believed him and the land had peace for awhile until Jesus left and they went back to genociding each other with their horses and chariots and steel swords and other things not found in the Americas before Europeans colonized.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 425x329) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 425x329
>>70548652
Native American Jews?
>>
>>70547971

The main church protects those supposed outliers, literally to the death.
>>
File: jeffs.jpg (58 KB, 500x325) Image search: [Google]
jeffs.jpg
58 KB, 500x325
Uber-mormon man is unmanly.
>>
>>70548884
>which are written in this book
Yes, if you add to Revelation. The bible was compiled after that was written.
>>
>>70544217
Joseph Smith can't remember where he buried the golden tablets but he remembers every word that was on them. REEEEEEEEEE.
>>
File: bible.jpg (100 KB, 600x427) Image search: [Google]
bible.jpg
100 KB, 600x427
I'm not a christfag but because you guys are so retarded as to not read the fucking book you supposedly base your beliefs on let me enlighten you dumb mormons.

"19 And if any man shall diminish of the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy City, and from those things which are written in this book."

I.E. IF YOU ADD SOMETHING LIKE -THE BOOK OF MORMON- TO THE BIBLE GOD WILL BE MAD AT YOU.

Read your fucking book! You supposedly believe in it!

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?version=GNV&search=Revelation%2022
>>
>>70544217
white panamanian
92% country full of brownies(meztizo indian color shit...)
white gilrs are very rare here...

some gringo mormon churchs..LSD

a lot of white girls blondes,blue eyes(greengas..) tall eurpeans(like fron uk or something):F

shame about his fairy tails believes...
>>
>>70548885
>repeated rape of two teenage wives
Mormons confirmed for Muslim.
>>
>>70549032
>which are written in this book
Yes, if you add to Revelation. The bible was compiled after that was written.
>>
>>70544217
>-Hottest girls on the planet
They are okay but i have seen hotter chicks.
>-Great social atmosphere
I don't like being around people who believe that they will become gods in space creating their own planets.
>-An organization dedicated to bettering the world in the name of God
Many religious organizations do that already.
>-Christianity to the max
Even as an evil atheist i know that mormons don't fall under the christian faith. They are 2 different religions.
>-Mainly conservative
I am not a conservative.
>-Self sufficient
Okay?
>-Education of minorities to be good people
They considered blacks and indians children of the devil who were cursed by god just a few years ago.
>-Live with the Spirit of God
Which spirit of god? it seems like every church has their own variation of what they call the spirit of god.
>-Last hope for the white race
If the white race has no hope aside from religious nuts then it deserves to die out.
I can name the biggest con of them all They believe that jesus went to north america to preach the gospel after he rose up from the dead, then they started building city's which there are no records off till the native savages teamed up to destroy the indian mormons. Afterwards god cursed them with dark skin then the founder found magic plates in the woods after an angel told him how to translate them and he wrote it in a book then started his church.

Why the fuck should i join this church?
>>
>>70544217
I'm sorry,anon knowing the Truth I can never be deceived by your cult.. Thanks anyway
>>
>>70549029
>Where are these tablets made of precious metal or great theological value
>I lost them lol
>>
>>70548818
Oh it's a great story. Once upon a time a man named Lehi was hanging out in Jerusalem until God said "Hey the Babylonians are gonna fuck shit up here so take some Jews to the new promised land!" but no one really wanted to go except his family and a few others so they wandered around Arabia awhile, made a boat, then sailed over to the Americas. There a bunch of infighting happened so they split into two groups named after two of Lehi's sons. The white and delightsome Nephites who did cool stuff like build a copy of Solomon's temple while the Lamanites were dark skinned and bad boys who were basically dirty savages. Eventually all the Nephites were genocided and the Lamanites became modern day Native Americans.
>>
>>70549163
he's not "mormon". He's FLDS.
i guess to outsiders it all looks the same, but there's a huge difference.
several men have seen Joseph Smith for who he was and have imitated him with varying levels of success.
FLDS has like 200 members, LDS has a few million. LDS is not polygamist.
>>
>>70544406
The church covers any possible emergency you may have too. Wether you lose your job, or get cancer, etc. The church takes care of you and your family if you're unable to.

You alredy pay a percentage of your salary so the state can "take care" of a bunch of people you don't know who don't want to work.
>>
>>70549586
So the LDS are the moderate Muslims?
>>
File: 1457340781989.gif (526 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1457340781989.gif
526 KB, 500x281
>>70544217
Religious bitches are the biggest whores in the planet. Easy to fuck too just keep talking about how great John smith was and how much psylocybin he took after finding those golden plates. The bitch will be hopping on your dick in no time.
>>
File: says yer gay.jpg (348 KB, 781x750) Image search: [Google]
says yer gay.jpg
348 KB, 781x750
>>70544217
>Christianity to the max
>Not 100% heresy
>>
>>70545994
>Objective morality is for cucks
>Moral relativism totally isn't guise
That must be why degeneracy is so rampant now, because people are just flocking to the Church in droves.
>>
>>70549705
there are some mormons that secretly wish the leadership would allow polygamy thinking they'd get more action. but in reality Mormons aren't going to revert to polygamy any time soon.
mormonism is not a moderate religion, however they are peaceful, unlike the ragheads.

there's actually tons of similarities between islam and mormonism. you can almost compare them to shiite muslims
>>
>>70545293
This is really the only thing standing between me and mormonism
>>
>>70550543
Can't you see that these vices are degenerate though? It's not for the church, it's for your own benefit.
>>
Disappointed to find out a huge amount of mormons have English ancestry

Pls gib us back the qt women
>>
>>70550762
Just move to Utah and convert. You can have any one you want then.
>>
>>70544217
>>
>>70544217
>cons: literally 'WE WUZ JOOS' for hick Americans
>>
>>70550543
caffeine is optional. some even justify their own coffee usage (mormons are really good at mental gymnastics).
as for alcohol just keep it in the back of the fridge and say its for making beer bread.
>>
>>70550845
I'd love to have my own planet in the afterlife, and I am a fan of traditional full time mother homes. Plus every mormon I've ever met has been the friendliest. Ogden is comfy as fuck

Not sure about the no sex before marriage thing
>>
>>70544217
>we still need temples.
Kill yourself. Also, your temples aren't any like the Jewish temple
>>
>>70551033
>Not sure about the no sex before marriage thing
You're not sure about having a virginal wife instead of a slut who has taken 50 dicks by 25?
>>
>>70551033
>Not sure about the no sex before marriage thing
It's really the only option if you want a healthy lasting relationship.
However you do still have to watch out because mormon women are not immune to the temptation of taking half of your money and leaving.
>>
>>70544686
Well played anon!
>>
>>70551262
last girlfriend i had was frigid as fuck and the bedroom got boring quick. never again.

i'll settle for a girl who has had a healthy amount of sexual partners over a virgin
>>
>>70550755
Alcohol? Yes but Ijust don't know if i could see myself forever abstaining.
>>70550910
Wait is caffeine really optional, because that would change a lot? And what about cigarettes?
>>
>>70544217
Mormonism would be good if not for christianity-derived cultism. Mormons are infected by this jewish fairy tales, and there is no cure.

Last hope for the white race are Afrikaaners.
>>
>>70551879
cigarettes are a big no no. 80% of mormons drink caffiene. It's called "pop" here, not soda.
big 5:
alcohol, tobacco, coffee, tea, drugs

marijuana is bad, even if it's legal. but prescription drugs are okay
>>
You better run for your life,
Back to Utah overnight,
Before the mountain top opens wide,
And swallows you inside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XiUREOUGpw
>>
File: 1459423227707.jpg (125 KB, 720x611) Image search: [Google]
1459423227707.jpg
125 KB, 720x611
>>70544217
This is my religion
>>
>>70552062
Damn coffee is the one I really would like to have. Is decaf okay at least? And I don't drink soda at all, but I guess could for the caffeine intake. I feel like caffeine is really good for productivity you know?
>>
>>70552134
fuck off kike jew bastard
>>
>>70547608
They interbreed but the qts remain knockouts, it's amazing. Tfw you will never mix race with surperior Mormon genetics.
>>
>>70545653
Is that what they brainwash into you?
Try looking at all other religions and seeing the degeneracy they have partaken of since inception, now take a good long honest look
at your own.
They are all degenerate, they all practice obscenely on the innocent and easily led (like you), they want money (10% isn't it?), they want control (they teach you only what supports their views) and for you to stay (hence the communities and the siege mentality).
Religion is the foundation not for good, but for excusing what is done in its name.
Can you imagine an organized group of Atheists ganging up on agnostics and burning them at the stake?
Protip: You can't.
>>
>>70552509
desu if I were going that route I'd just go to church and drink coffee/beer anyway.
>>
>>70552134
Leave it to kikes to have a religion that pretty much kisses their ass constantly then when they build one building in Israel and follows every rule the kike gives them the kikes still complain.
>>
>mormonism

Be gone from me, satan. Im the name of Jesus Christ I pray.
>>
>>70552954
>Can you imagine an organized group of Atheists ganging up on agnostics and burning them at the stake?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_Communist_regimes
>>
>>70553091
fair enough, i'd be in it more for the values and community than for any religious purpose anyway
>>
>>70553145
Since facts are as foreign to you as any place outside your mom's basement, dimwitted bottle pisser, let me educate you a bit.

Mormons believe in "WE WUZ JOOZ" shit.

Their UFO tier batshit crazy cult has always been targeting Jews for conversion, and fake "baptizing" already dead Jews by the phone banks.

You are now defending a retarded cult which is objectively nuttier than Scientology.
>>
>>70553792
mormons baptize all the dead, you're not special. all they do is read off a piece of paper with a name on it and use a real person as a proxy.
but I will admit they do speak too highly of the Jews.
>>
>>70553792
Yes, a nutty UFO tier cult that literally bows down and kisses Jew ass all the time but oh boy man they sure wounded you guys bad when they go in their little masonic temples and pretend to be baptizing you which Jews don't even believe works.
>>
>>70553792
There's a good reason right here. Shills hate Mormonism because it opposes their degeneracy.
>>
>>70544217
finally, someone says it. greetings from VA brother
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.