[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every day until the cucks are extinct!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: everyday.png (28 KB, 1346x583) Image search: [Google]
everyday.png
28 KB, 1346x583
>>
This is why Japan is superior.
>>
>>70544103
even if the nips fizzle out and go extinct, at least they did so on their own terms and peacefully. can you imagine what the last 20 million germans will have to go through?

...nothing of value will be lost
>>
>>70544006

Source?
>>
bump for trump, if you dont want this to happen to america (any more so than it already has)
>>
>>70545001

You do realise America will have a white minority long before any other European country right?
>>
File: everyotherday.png (23 KB, 1252x582) Image search: [Google]
everyotherday.png
23 KB, 1252x582
>>70544949
i got it off 4chans so it must be true

but naw its just demographic projections including the planned influx of replacement oopps i mean "economic migrants" oooopppps i mean "refugees" by frau merkel
>>
>>70545127
>You do realise America will have a white minority long before any other European country right?
>as if this makes it all better

"hahahaha you were spics before we became ahmeds"

stab yourself with a spoon britcuck
>>
>>70545247

You do realise most Western European countries are fucked including Canada themselves? You should stop with your divide and conquer BS.
>>
>>70544006
>That small gap.

Please Germany hardly has any real Germans since they assimilated all the Poles, Czechs, Wends, and Baltic populations. Germany is for Germans, but what a German is, is open for debate.
>>
>>70545502

Western countries* lol
>>
>>70545502
>"stop trying to uncuck us and join with us"

get gassed shlomo
>>
Hahahahahaha. Why do cucks always have such a low birth rate? We are the only ones out breeding the fucking Muslims. Europe is pathetic.
>>
>>70545612

Where did you get that impression from? I'm saying you should stop with the divide and conquer BS and unite all white people with European ancestry to preserve their homelands.
>>
>>70544949
common sense, what do you think happens when you take in millions of young people who have 4 kids

most germans are too old to have kids ever again
>>
>>70545155
This is happening to us as well. If our governments wanted to be strong they would let us face the impacts of said demographic change and have technology buoy us exonomics-wise. I wish our leaders thought like the Japanese and Koreans in such regards...
>>
>>70545552
This level of autism only mattered pre-1949 m8
>>
>>70545725
>I'm saying you should stop with the divide and conquer

I am not trying to conquer through division

I am trying to uncuck through derision
>>
File: heh.jpg (1 MB, 1031x1314) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
1 MB, 1031x1314
>>70544006
it just feels so good
>>
>>70546163
Division is what made Europe great in the first place.
>>
>>70546071
Yeah, that's the point I'm trying to make. If the immigrants actually assimilated it wouldn't matter. But Germany is too weak and the Right Wing parties are shit, so all the asylum seekers go to Berlin and refuse to speak German.
>>
>>70546246
bro soon you will be surrounded on all borders by shitskins looking to kill you and rape your women
>>
>>70545651
That's because Irish are rats, why do you think half of white Americans are Irish. You just fuck ugly women until you die.
>>
>>70546512
lmao
just because it's your future it doesn't mean it's also our future
or should I say present
>>
>>70546537
Yes, we fuck your ugly american women. Feels good knowing we cucked you silly amerkikes. Eventually all that will be left is the Irish. hahahah.
>>
>>70545919

I wonder how many of those 1.6 million in the age group 0-4 who are white native germans..
>>
>>70547256
50% or so
>>
Gee what're those two downward skews in the data around 1914 and 1940?

Maybe the world needs fewer Germans?
>>
>>70548153
Do you have any sources for that claim? Pretty fucked up if true.
>>
>>70547256
i dont have a source but its pretty high, like 80%

the real issue would be continued migration
>>
>>70548660
just looked for it, i mixed it up with some population calculation for the 2030s

its way below 80% though, before this whole shit we had less than 80% native Germans overall, i would assume the share of native births is somewhere in the 60-70% with a huge part of them taking place in the East (+90% native) so that the west probably has 50% native births
>>
>>70544475
>fizzle out and go extinct
That probably won't happen though.
if their population density and work culture changes their birthrates will change
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.