[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good place to live in UK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: map_uk_l.png (22 KB, 600x709) Image search: [Google]
map_uk_l.png
22 KB, 600x709
Hi! Unfortunately I moved to UK from Poland, and now everyday I have to deal with fuckin muslims and other shitcolour skin "people". I'm a young person and still live with my parents but after I will finish the college I want to go to university and I started to wonder if there is a place in UK without as many muslims etc as in London?
>>
Just go back to poland
Problem solved
>>
>>70544002
>just running away to somewhere else
>not staying and helping work to make your home a better place
You're as bad as the migrants, m8.
>>
>>70544149

What if your city is a lost cause and you are the only white guy in your neighbourhood?
>>
>>70544111
You can keep him, we don't want him back
>>
>>70544111
>city is a lost cause and you are the only white guy in
I can't I'm only 17 my parents are little over protective so they won't allow me to go back to Poland.
>>70544149
I don't despise British people
My parents pay all the taxes
We don't take any benefits.

I don't think I'm as bad as people that are parasites on the British society.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>>
>>70544002
LMAO we hate you just as much.
Fuck off.
>>
>>70544002

Go back to Poland then you fucking traitor. And yeah that's lots of places in the UK without as many Muslism as London i.e. pretty much anywhere else.
>>
>>70544002

Go to the north east mate. About 99% back in school there was only on muslim and everyone bullied him. Only knew one black kid
>>
>>70544002

There's a sizeable Polish community in Edinburgh. Scotland is pretty friendly to Polish people in general.
>>
>>70544761
99% white and also there was a couple of polish families and everyone liked them
>>
>>70544644
>my parents are little over protective so they won't allow me to go back to Poland.
I thought Poland was a magical place where everyone is white and proud?
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 634x527) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 634x527
>>70544111
>>
>>70545060
Yes
>>
East London. West Bromwich, Rotherham and Bradford is Muslims, yes. And south London full of niggers who rap grime music album stops.

Everywhere else on Britain is British.
>>
>>70544002

Stay out of big cities and you're fine. Also >>70544149
>>
>>70544111
WE DONT WANT HIM
IF YOU CAN, KILL HIM
>>
>>70544002
GO HOME YOU FUCKING FLAT HEAD, TYSKIE SWILLING, BIGOS MUNCHING CUNT
>>
>>70545450
SHUT UP YOU STUPID CUNT
JUST KILL HIM!!!!
>>
>>70544002
Why stay in the UK? Get your Western education and dual citizen it up.
>>
>>70545658
Yeah but still I need to stay here for like at least 2 years so I want to spend those 2 years in a nice place.
>>
>>70545852
Then look for a place where all the politicians live.
>>
>>70544644
>I'm only 17
Reported
>>
>>70544002
Stop making threads on 4chan and start revising Patty
>>
>>70544002
O read North Ireland is a good place.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.