[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you are on US soil you are a US Citizen. Discuss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: consuela.jpg (53 KB, 648x454) Image search: [Google]
consuela.jpg
53 KB, 648x454
If you are on US soil you are a US Citizen.

Discuss.
>>
No you're not, go fuck yourself pedro.
I hope you get raped by la migra on your way back.
>>
Not according to the law though

Shit thread OP, see me after class
>>
>>70542548
Fuck off Pedro, we're full.
>>
>>70542548
nope
>>
>>70542548
kys Paco.

Discuss.
>>
>>70542548
why do you think that

i took a tour of a jail once, that didn't mean i was a prisoner for those few hours
>>
>>70542548
I have been to Mexico once, was I a Mexican Citizen? No. Shit thread
>>
File: MASSIVE ANAL DILDO.gif (2 MB, 200x174) Image search: [Google]
MASSIVE ANAL DILDO.gif
2 MB, 200x174
So if I'm on holiday in the US I can vote? Sweet!
>>
>>70542914

That gif is fucking disgusting.
>>
How is it shit? They come here, they stay here. Can't simply send away 1/10th of the Citizenry!
>>
>>70543195
100% of illegals are criminals, end of story they must leave.
>>
File: krusty.jpg (46 KB, 296x320) Image search: [Google]
krusty.jpg
46 KB, 296x320
>>70542548

>tfw I have been American several times
>>
File: queen.jpg (62 KB, 634x434) Image search: [Google]
queen.jpg
62 KB, 634x434
So Queen Elizabeth is a US citizen?
>>
File: 15364.jpg (61 KB, 657x720) Image search: [Google]
15364.jpg
61 KB, 657x720
>>70542548

That's not how it works.
>>
>>70543402
I see. And how shall you do this mighty thing? Romnite self-deportation? "Hey Consuela! Please leave at 6". Nothing happens. Do tell.
>>
>>70542666

Based Mexibro
>>
>>70543195
I know you're just shitposting but you actually make more sense than these guys saying they weren't prisoners or Mexicans for being in that place for a time.

There was a great quote falsely attributed to Ben Stein à la Garrison saying "imagine the hypocrisy of a nation that forces her citizens to pay for insurance and pay also for the insurance of people who have no citizenship."

Mexicans are better than US citizens here because they get more bennies than us.
>>
>>70542914
How did he survive?
>>
>>70543556
You do know we have police right? And entire organizations build around deportation? You do know that we've successfully deported millions of illegal immigrants since the 90s right?
>>
>>70542666
Based satan
>>
>>70542548
if I walk into your house univited and against your wishes the furniture inside your house, the money in you wallet, the books in your library, the food in your fridge are mine?
>>
>>70542548
Single dumbest thing I've ever read. You couldn't post something stupider if you tried. Here's your (you).
>>
File: Eisenhower.jpg (76 KB, 461x700) Image search: [Google]
Eisenhower.jpg
76 KB, 461x700
>>70543556
Removal of welfare, tipline to turn them in possible rewards, Severe penalty's to whoever hires them. Plus just enforcing the laws that are not being enforced currently. Or we could round them up by going door to door pick your flavour.
>>
>>70543714
Drops in a human sea my fellow-citizen. You gonna selectively remove due-process so you can pull off this thing? Then what? You think due-process comes back? Au contraire; the thing your propose as a cure is much worse than the damned disease.

You build that device and how do you keep it from falling into the wrong hands? Without having blow up in all our faces? Use some perspective man.
>>
>>70543886
I didn't say that. I said if you are on US soil you are functionally a US Citizen. If Turks were organized mobs like the Mexiggus you would see what I mean, and how deep a thing this really is.
>>
>>70544229
Due process for people that legally don't have rights? I'm not saying we should kill them, we should just take them to the border and leave them. It's shitty and you wouldn't do it to citizens but that's what you get when you try to live in a country illegally.
>>
I think we should deport all Americans. America was built by the Irish, Italians and Mexicans. Its our clay.
>>
>>70544410
I think it's vastly more complex than that, because this issue undercuts "citizenship"...I worry that cures will be worse than the disease, and vastly so.
>>
>>70544408
>I said if you are on US soil you are functionally a US Citizen
and i told you why you are wrong, just bc you are visiting doesnt mean you have rights like the citizens do
>>
>>70544609
And what makes you think other ethnicities aren't paying attention to this and how it is handled? What lessons do you want them to learn? This is the downside of the opening of the West, the Homestead Act, and numerous other "fill 'er up quick" US legislation. And it bites back too.
>>
>>70542914
How come mr hands died but not this fuck
>>
>>70542548
That's not how citizenship works. You don't vacation here and pay taxes.
>>
>>70542548
so funny how many undesireables get offended when trump destroys the illegals

immediatey i know if someone is offended by deporting ILLEGAL LAW BREAKING IMMIGRANTS i know that someone is a shitskins undesireable leftist
>>
File: immigration policy.png (742 KB, 1188x640) Image search: [Google]
immigration policy.png
742 KB, 1188x640
>>70545073
you act like mexicans are the only people who break immigration law and enter illegally or over stay illegally, ALL ILLEGAL VISITORS SHOULD BE DEPORTED

>What lessons do you want them to learn?
pic related
>This is the downside of the opening of the West, the Homestead Act, and numerous other "fill 'er up quick" US legislation. And it bites back too.
i agree our immigration policy is much to generous and we need to cut it way way back bc we are having a problem with our own people and economy and bringing more people into a shit situation only exacerbates our problems and puts them in a bad spot
>>
>>70545794
OK sure. I just wants solutions that are not ultimately destructive to everyone involved, them and us.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.