[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie Sanders on Palestine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
File: oy vey bernie.png (289 KB, 477x512) Image search: [Google]
oy vey bernie.png
289 KB, 477x512
>"I think that we will not succeed to ever bring peace into that region unless we also treat the Palestinians with dignity and respect, and that is my view," Bernie Sanders says.

Oy vey! Shut it down! The goyim will know! Bad Jew!
>>
>>70540426
Leftie jews hate Israel more than stormfront. Thats saying something.
>>
>>70540426
The Jews are hating on Bernie for not being Jewish enough.
>>
>>70540525
Too bad this will kill him.
>>
Typical Jew talking out of both sides of his mouth.
>>
It's funny how he can go from yelling at white folks at a town hall meeting about his support for Israel, telling them to shut up, then later on act like a muslim butt-buddy in front of the entire nation.
>>
File: muslim_jew_kissing_madonna.jpg (22 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
muslim_jew_kissing_madonna.jpg
22 KB, 400x366
#LoveWins
>>
>>70540426
>accuses of disproportionate response
>won't push for or even entertain the idea of charging Israel with war crimes
>will continue to vote millions in defense aid and intelligence support to Israel

It's almost like Bernie is a Jew playing to both sides while maintaining allegiance to the tribe.
>>
>>70540426

It's just more double talk from Bernie. Everyone knows that he is pro-Israel. He pays lip service to the issue of Palestine just to cover his ass
>>
>>70540767
>won't push for or even entertain the idea of charging Israel with war crimes
How is killing terrorists that want them dead a war crime?
>>
>>70540426

>peace into that region unless we also treat the Palestinians with dignity

This is the stupidest thing I have ever read.

The Israel-Palestine conflict is pretty localized and has nothing to do with the major current and possible future conflicts in that region.
>>
>>70540426
Israel did nothing wrong. Fuck Muslims.
>>
>>70540952
Is called disproportionate response.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvBH671uoDE
>>
>>70540525
Reddit is trying to pander to /pol/ That's saying something.
>>
>>70541052
>they kill someone who went around stabbing random civilians for simply existing

wow so terrible. Meanwhile when it happens to black people you cheer.
>>
>>70540770
You're wrong about this and what you're saying makes little sense. If anything, most of the other candidates pay lip service to Israel, including Trump, despite being disgusted at many of their actions and policies.

Paying lip service to Palestine is politically retarded in the United States and has no real benefit for Sanders. Who is he covering his ass with? The completely negligible American Muslim demographic? It's just about the least politically adroit position he could take.
>>
>>70541354
Too bad /pol/ is pro Israeli Jews but hates Ameri Jews
>>
>there are actually palestinian sympathizers on /pol/
I get you hate Jews and all but everything Israel has done to the Palestinians has been completely justified.
>>
File: GoodGoy.png (676 KB, 472x726) Image search: [Google]
GoodGoy.png
676 KB, 472x726
>>
>>70541370
>>70541376
Hey I hate Kebab as much as most people on /pol/ but a military force should follow international rules of engagement even if the other side doesn't.

Jews don't get the high ground by not respecting the rules just because their enemy doesn't follow it either. The jews are as bad as the Palestinian attackers and this is the behavior that radicalize more Palestinian into also turn into extremist against jews.
>>
>>70540426
FREE PALESTINE
>>
>Bernie says something pro-Israel
>ZIONIST FILTHY LYING JEW WITH A DUAL-CITIZENSHIP

>Bernie says something pro-Palestine
>"See, he hates his own country? How can you vote for a man who hates himself?"
>>
>>70541470
A Jew is a Jew you stupid newfag foreigner
>>
>>70541410
Are you delusional? The shitlibs that make up his most ardent fan base think israel is an apartheid.state and frequently call for divestment.
>>
>i'm proud to be jewish
>white pride is bad though
>also, Palestinians that Israelis murder en masse need to be treated with respect
>PS I'm very pro-israel
KIKES
>>
File: 1460252516251.jpg (1 MB, 2508x1504) Image search: [Google]
1460252516251.jpg
1 MB, 2508x1504
>>70541025
>>
>>70540426
how is that an answer?
>>
File: jew cat.jpg (40 KB, 422x437) Image search: [Google]
jew cat.jpg
40 KB, 422x437
>>70541794
Fuck amerijews!
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 400x240
Funny how Stormfront niggers are voting for a more pro Israel candidate over Bernie because theyeve been so condiditon by years of republicans pandering to muh white identity politics

Delicious kek
>>
Never trust Jews, never, ever, trust them.

Jesus. It's not what the Jews are saying, it never is. It's what they're not saying. Goyim.
>>
>>70541800
You're the delusional one. Look at Hillary Clinton's rhetoric toward Israel and then try to say with a straight face that Sanders is the one that's pandering. He's been attacked from all sides of the Democratic party as being "anti-Israel" or not being supportive enough of Israel. The vast majority of Jews are Democrats and many of them support Israel, but a lot of non-Jews support Israel in the United States as well. Sanders does not stand to gain anything with this position. You're fucking crazy if you think that Sanders' position is politicking. It's the exact opposite. All the politicians on both sides who go out of their way to announce their support for Israel are the ones that are modifying their message to win over certain demographics (and sometimes donors).
>>
>>70541794
Not really. Jews in America treat our country like a used up whore. Jews in Israel treat their country with "respect" and build walls to keep Muslims out. Parasites.
>>
>>70540525
the dude lived in israel, so he should know
>>
>>70541410

>position

Who says he's taking a position? It's just a soundbite so that when banshee SJWs scream at him about Palestine he can point to this quote to show how tolerant he is.
>>
>>70541655
>The jews are as bad as the Palestinian attackers
>this is what /pol/ actually believes.

Palestinians literally elected a genocidal terrorist group to power. The majority of them condone stabbing attacks on Israeli civilians. Since the very beginning they have always wanted the complete destruction of Israel and the genocide of all Jews. Muslims are animals and Jihadis are rabid animals. If Palestinians stopped being terrorist scum the conflict could end today but they can't because Jihadis have no reason or compassion.
>>
>>70540426
he is so bitch he betrays his own nation.
>>
>>70541885
Zionist jews are the worse of the worse. Normal Jews should basically kill them all if they don't want people hating them because they don't act towards their own in-group that is basically acting like American/zionist jews acted between 1916-1938. Becase then they will not get to cry when someone stands up and screams "NO more!" and starts the ovens to do what the "normal jews" didn't want to do when it was their duty.

The same goes for "liberal" muslims and the radicalization of Islam.
>>
>>70541885
Many cultural marxists are jews but many jews are not cultural marxists
>>
>>70540426

There goes like half of his NY support. Lmao.

Bernie Panders pandered 1 time too many.
>>
>>70542298
IDIOT. Read some history to learn that Jews literally made a fuckin occupation on Muslim-owned Palestine after WW2, and over time they lost almost all their land. Do some fucking research before you blow shit out your ass.
>>
>>70541655
nice slogan but how has isreal commited war crimes?
you pic is of a genocidal inspired murderer getting shot, boo hoo
>>
>>70542507
fuck off ahmed.
>>
>>70540426
He's fucking right. Fuck Israel, if we stayed the fuck out we wouldn't be in about 85% of the bullshit we are involved with right now.
>>
>>70542206
He does have a position actually. He favors a two-state solution and disbandment of Israel's settlement program.

"The U.S. must play a leading role in creating a two-state solution, which will require significant compromises from both sides. The Palestinians must unequivocally recognize Israel’s right to exist, and hold accountable those who have committed terrorist acts. The Israelis must end the blockade of Gaza, and cease developing settlements on Palestinian land. Both sides must negotiate in good faith regarding all other outstanding issues that stand in the way of a durable and lasting peace in the region. In the meantime, strict adherence, by all sides, to the tenets of international humanitarian law is necessary in order to avoid escalating the conflict yet again."

Straight from his website.
>>
>>70542636
No you fuck off
>>
>>70541052
Based
>>
>>70540683
At least he didn't go suck AIPAC cock like everyone else did
>>
>>70542298
That is bullshit, Yes Palestine elected Hamas into power, but why was that? Because they want Jews out. Israel Will never Concede towards them, Who killed Yitzhak Rabin? News flash it wasn't the Palestine.

If Israel WANTS peace then they should FUCKING SIT ON THE TABLE AND START A PEACE CONVERSATION, But Shityahoo is a war mongrel that believes everything could be solved by force. He was the retard that argue that if the US took down Saddam the Middle East will turn into a "peaceful" place.

Stop buying Zionist bullshit, they don't want peace, they are a bully that attack others and feel confident in doing so because a bigger bully have their back.
>>
>>70542636
>calling kikes out on their shit means you're a mud
This is literally a JIDF meme
>>
>>70542118
youre getting caught up in the names of organizations. AIPAC is an anti isreal pro democrat/leftist organization

hilary is pro aipac and anti isreal
>>
ITT: Stormniggers try to discredit Bernie for being anti Zionist
>>
>>70542813
Trump loves AIPAC
>>
>>70542800
>Israel Will never Concede towards them,
isreal gave away more land after WINNING the war that was brought against them then palestine ever owned (pro tip palestine never owned land in that region)

>>70542927
trump is a statist-centrist, no surprise there
>>
>>70542623
The genocidal murderer present NO DANGER towards anyone, it was neutralized and in need of medical attention and then prosecution not execution. The jews aren't following standard international rules of engagement so yes their actions could be called war crimes. Get over it jew lover, they don't get to claim high ground when they are acting outside international law as well.
>>
kike
>>
>>70543013
>The jews aren't following standard international rules of engagement
things that didnt happen.
>murderer kills people, get killed in the process
>OH NO THATS WRONG
fuck you faggot, you cannot control sovereign nations

you are the type of fag that tried to support bush and the un to let that mexican diddler get out of prison, but then got btfo by cruz
>>
>>70542993
Pro tip: Owning land usually means living and occupying that land for many years. which is what the Palestinians did.
>>
>>70540426
Self hating liberal kikes in the west is nothing new
>>
>>70542813
This is the dumbest thing I've ever read on /pol/ and completely disregards numerous specifically pro-Israel comments that Clinton has made.

Your theory that AIPAC is anti-Israel in of itself, however, is evidence of how tight you have your tinfoil hat on. But even disregarding that, I did not even mention AIPAC one single time in my post. How am I getting caught up in the names of organizations which I did not even mention?
>>
>>70542993
Yes but modern Israel (or better put the zionist in power) will never want to address the issues they would rather MURDER their own prime minister that seeks a peaceful solution that to even acknowledge any wrong doing.

The first step towards peace is understanding that both sides made shitty mistakes, forcing your self-rightness into others (that they hate you btw) isn't going to solve anything even less when a HAMAS reculter can show that same video and radicalize people into their cause.
>>
>>70540426
Prez Trump
VP Bernout Sanders
>>
>>70543206
i mention aipac bc it is the biggest organization/lobby in the usa, they activelly were against isreal in things like the iron dome project.

clinton only plays lip service to isreal, and you can tell by her record-she was against iron dome, she was against isreal border wall, she was pro removing ghaddaffi, and she was pro iran deal

>>70543323
>The first step towards peace is understanding that both sides made shitty mistakes,
dude, no, there is no reasoning with people(palestine)) that genuinely believe it is their right to murder you, also they believe the lie that the land is theres when they never had claimed to the land AND GOT BTFO IN THE WAR and still cried when isreal gave them land twice
>>
>>70543158
That isn't the discussion you fucking idiot. International rules of engagement is something everyone agreed should be followed in order to treat their own prisoners of war in a human way.

I wouldn't say NOTHING towards the murder of a murderer if said murderer represented an immediate threat towards the officials in the engagement, but that isn't the case. That murderer was neutralized and as such international rules of engagement should be applied, the jews are free to do as they please though, but they don't get to act high and mighty when someone call out on their bullshit.
>>
>>70543587
>international rules of engagement should be applied,
it wasnt a war, it was a lone crazy muzzy. did the police/swat guy fuck up? yes

is it the entire nations fault? no
>>
>>70543536
Imagine if i took over your house, then gave you the basement and a closet back. How would you feel you fucking asshole?
>>
File: 1455474790617.jpg (108 KB, 630x525) Image search: [Google]
1455474790617.jpg
108 KB, 630x525
Look, I'm the biggest Libtard on the planet. But I fucking hate Israel and how the Jews have basically cucked the US. The Jews fucked over those people, and now we support that bullshit and in return we get planes into our buildings. The situation is so fucked
>>
>>70541370
>black
>people
choose one. choose wisely.
>>
>>70543536
The statement you make is zionist bullshit. Palestines HATE Israel because they feel that they are being forcefully occupy by them. Key word here is FEEL.

So when people feel that way radicals like HAMAS get popular support, because people feel they are the only solution. If Israel compromise their position that Palestine are worse than garbage and at least think of them as human beings and decide to initiate peace talks then MAYBE people will stop hating Israel in Palestine and HAMAS will lose popularity because people will start to feel that a solution is at hand.

The current trend will not solve anything unless Israel goes full extermination mode but then they will not get to claim "MUH 6 GORILLIONS" anymore.
>>
>>70543179
Cool, that's what the Jews are doing right now.
>>
>>70540525
they are just butthurt modern israel isn't openly communist like it was on the kibbutz they grew up on.

they are still zionist
>>
>>70542813
>AIPAC is an anti isreal
how can someone actually be this stupid
>>
>>70543536
I'm not even sure what your point is. I've said repeatedly that all the politicians pay lip service to Israel "despite being disgusted at many of their actions and policies." The ironic exception is Bernie Sanders and I've pointed out why that's the exact opposite of pandering; he has much more to gain politically by being an Israel cocksucker like everybody else on the field, including Trump.

Clinton's rhetoric is virtually exclusively pro-Israel. The most recent news is that she backed Israel's Gaza War as being self-defense and criticized Sanders' comments about it being a disproportionate response.
>>
>>70543697
It is their fault if they don't condemn their actions. Is like what happens with muslims that don't come out and speak and condemn the actions of the radicals in their own group.

I don't see shityahoo coming out and saying that his goverment will seek punishment towards their own in group for not following the law.
>>
File: disgusted animu girl.jpg (25 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
disgusted animu girl.jpg
25 KB, 680x383
>>70540426
You'll never see a leftist advocating for the respect of white nationalism though.

The shitskins get to be nationalist, but we don't. Libs are against masses of Jews going into Palestine, but they are supporting a massive Latino/Muslim influx into the US and Europe respectively.
>>
File: 1438220385353.jpg (9 KB, 165x198) Image search: [Google]
1438220385353.jpg
9 KB, 165x198
>>70542147
>build walls

Will you people get over your fetish for walls. Holy shit.
>>
>palestinians
final solution to this roach problem when
>>
File: sakura nom nom nom.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sakura nom nom nom.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>70540767
>>70541801

he said he was proud to be jewish(which is not an ethnicity). A white guy can say he's proud to be italian or proud to be irish or proud to be british without being called a racist.
>>
>>70540426
Yea, he also thinks 10,000 civilians died there..

Uneducated cuck
>>
>>70544194
Im a liberal dumbass it was just an example
>>
>>70540426
respect isnt only live and let live

it also about shooting bullet into person who is some sort of religious fanatic
>>
File: p0rchmonkeys.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
p0rchmonkeys.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
>>70543911
A full commitment's what I'm looking for. You wouldn't get this from any other guy.
>>
>>70540426
> pallies need to be treated with respect
> pallies don't treat anyone with respect
>>
>>70543817
>Imagine if i took over your house, then gave you the basement and a closet back. How would you feel you fucking asshole?
that didnt happen, isreal was attacked by a multinational muslim coalition, and the muzzies got rekt, afterwards isreal said stop this or you will be rekt again, here is some land stop trying to kill me

and what did the muzzies do? suicide bombings, so isreal gave more land and built a wall, and started to discriminate immigration by religion/ideology now there are less bombings YET STILL the want to literately murder all isrealies, there is no reasoning with someone who falsley believes its their god given right to murder you
>>70543949
>If Israel compromise their position that Palestine are worse than garbage and at least think of them as human beings and decide to initiate peace talks then MAYBE people will stop hating Israel
isreal has made two major comprimises already by giving away land to people that didnt own it, and all that isreal asks if for muslims to stop trying to kill their people ,but the muslim nations refuse. why?
>>70544049
i already told you why, aipac is uber leftist organization
>>70544075
>Clinton's rhetoric is virtually exclusively pro-Israel.
>rhetoric
exactly its only words, she takes action against isreal when she toppled ghaddaffi, supported iran deal, and condemned isreal for building a wall
>>70544096
then by your own definitions all muslim countries need to be obliterated bc suicide bombers are motivated by their islamic religion yet th emuslim countries dont deny them they pay for them to go do it
>>
>>70544049
I like the mental gymnastics employed to arrive at that position. They supposedly did not back one thing Israel supported, which means they absolutely must be anti-Israel despite decades of lobbying for US support of that country. By the way, the China lobby hated Taiwan and the NRA is pro gun control.
>>
File: 1453691085451s.jpg (4 KB, 123x125) Image search: [Google]
1453691085451s.jpg
4 KB, 123x125
>>70544543

This.
>>
>>70540426
>steal land from Palestinians
>think you can make everything better by treating them kindly
>>
File: FourMaps2.png (513 KB, 1100x738) Image search: [Google]
FourMaps2.png
513 KB, 1100x738
>>70544543
But it did happen, wtf do people think?? Like am I talking to a fucking autist or something?
>>
>>70541650
Bernie and Trump are simply being consistent, which is more than you can say for most others in US politics. Trump wants the US to have secure borders and to protect itself against Islam, so naturally he is in favour of Israel doing the same. Bernie wants to cuck America's shit up, and hopes Israel also cucks itself. While Hillary and neo-cons are very much in favour of letting lots of immigrants into the US, but would never dare to call Israel racist for its own policies of national preservation.
>>
>>70544690
"steal"

> gave back more land than was ever taken, and on top of that, all land claims were either purchased or through wars started by Arabs
>>
>>70542507
> fuckin occupation on Muslim-owned Palestine after WW2

The British owned it after they won it from the Ottoman Turks after WWI. How do you "occupy" land that was literally given to you by the owners? All the territory Israel gained were from counterattacks because Muslims wouldn't stop attacking them.
>>
>>70544785
BECAUSE THEY LOST A WAR THAT THEY STARTED YOU STUPID FUCK, PALESTINE AND A COALITION OF ISLAMIC COUNTRIES ATTACKED ISREAL AND GOT FUCKING REKT AND ISREAL STILL GAVE THEM LAND AFTERWARD WITH THE AGREEMENT THAT THE MUSLIMS WOULD STOP SUICIDE BOMBINGS BUT THE MUSLIMS REFUSE TO THIS DAY BUT STILL TOOK THE LAND

is your name mohammad?
>>
>>70544543
>isreal has made two major comprimises already by giving away land to people that didnt own it, and all that isreal asks if for muslims to stop trying to kill their people ,but the muslim nations refuse. why?
>muslim nations

First that has shit to do with Palestine, what other muslim nations do or not do is another issue. Now the problem with Israel and Palestine is the occupation and how local population feel about the occupation. To solve that Israel has 2 ways either continue the shit they are doing, that will lead to either war or extermination of the palestine, or seek peace and start negotiations to what do the Palestine want and what they are willing to do.

>>70544543
>then by your own definitions all muslim countries need to be obliterated bc suicide bombers are motivated by their islamic religion yet th emuslim countries dont deny them they pay for them to go do it
I actually agree, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Iran, etc etc and most muslim nations SHOULD be held accountable for their barbaric behavior. Just because someone else is doing shit doesn't mean the jews are free to do shit as well.
>>
>>70540426
The US and Israel have been treating them with dignity and respect for 50 years. Palestinians take that opportunity to accumulate weapons, attack Israel, and back off for a "peaceful" restocking period every time they run low.
>>
>The Palestinians must unequivocally recognize Israel’s right to exist
which will never happen
>and hold accountable those who have committed terrorist acts
which will never happen because most of them cheer on the terrorists.
>>
>>70542800
>Israel WANTS peace then they should FUCKING SIT ON THE TABLE AND START A PEACE CONVERSATION

they have been trying to do that since literally forever. The only issue is that Palestinians don't want peace, they want all jews dead.
>>
>>70545095
"extermination of the Palestinians"

Good one, now tell me why don't foreign Muslim nations take in all the refugees that have been in camps since 1967, when the nations threatened to destroy Israel (which never worked lol)?
>>
>>70545095
>I actually agree, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Iran, etc etc and most muslim nations SHOULD be held accountable for their barbaric behavior. Just because someone else is doing shit doesn't mean the jews are free to do shit as well.
okay okay good we are getting somewhere, and we are on the same page then
>>70545095
>First that has shit to do with Palestine, what other muslim nations do or not do is another issue. Now the problem with Israel and Palestine is the occupation and how local population feel about the occupation. To solve that Israel has 2 ways either continue the shit they are doing, that will lead to either war or extermination of the palestine, or seek peace and start negotiations to what do the Palestine want and what they are willing to do.
there is no occupation see>>70545026
palestine is the ones who instigate the violence, isreal had to build a wall and start ideologically profiling visiters bc the muslims refused to stop suicide bombing

if you want peace then convince palestine that they CANNOT murder all of isreal and take their land
>>
File: map_2.gif (14 KB, 298x460) Image search: [Google]
map_2.gif
14 KB, 298x460
>>70544861
>Trump wants the US to have secure borders
That isn't applicable to what Israel does.

What would be apples to apples is if Trump wanted to build a wall going into Mexican clay and using it to annex Mexican border towns
>>
>>70545095
Also, care to explain how "Palestinians" even exist? The country never existed to begin with, it's just what we call Arabs that lived in the area :)
>>
>>70545257
Are you fucking shitting me? The last one that trully wanted peace was murdered by a ultranationalist jew. Shityahoo doesn't want peace, he is a war mongrel and has always been.
>>
File: hamas2.jpg (54 KB, 486x322) Image search: [Google]
hamas2.jpg
54 KB, 486x322
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkNE__TiMZo

> Hurr durr muh peec lovin palesitnains
>>
>>70545580
This is what happens when you try and fuck up Zionist plans
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folke_Bernadotte
>>
>>70545041
Fighting for your homeland is the right thing to do. They lost because of superior weapons from the British/Americans. Doesn't mean it's not wrong what Israel is doing. Britain encouraged Jewish settlement around WW1 because literally 'muh bible'; Evangelicals want the Jews there because its apparently a prophecy. Stupid fucking idiots
>>
>>70545777
This may start a world war, all because of Protestants. The biggest idiots on the face of the planet. Come at me bitch.
>>
>>70545666

> he basically said any Arab terrorist attack was an "incident" lol
>>
>>70545777
>Fighting for your homeland is the right thing to do.
palestine didnt own shit, the british have isreal the land, and then muslim nations got super buthurt and attacked and lost, deal with it mohommad you lost, you do not have right to that land and you follow a false god
>>
>>70544785
A. there was no "palestinian land" it was british-owned land.

B. Israel gained that territory because Palestinians kept attacking them and kept getting BTFO.
>>
>>70545041
>COALITION OF ISLAMIC COUNTRIES ATTACKED ISREAL AND GOT FUCKING REKT
You mean the ones that only jumped in after the ethnic cleansing the israelis started?

Yeah those ebul Muslims trying to stop ethnic cleansing.

Inb4 nuh uh

Declassified documents from the era show that ethnic cleansing was the plan and carried out by Israeli forces which has forced massive damage control on the side of Zionist propaganda.
>>
>>70546113
>You mean the ones that only jumped in after the ethnic cleansing the israelis started?
>Declassified documents from the era show that ethnic cleansing was the plan and carried out by Israeli forces which has forced massive damage control on the side of Zionist propaganda
sources
>inb4 the the haddithe
>>
>>70545353
>if you want peace then convince palestine that they CANNOT murder all of isreal and take their land

How can you convince them of anything if they feel they are being occupy by the Jews? That is the base of the problem, if they feel they are different from the jews (and they are) and that the Jews are occupy them (which is debatable) and they see no intention of the jews to allow their own existence or recognize their existence?

Ultimately this is a religious problem, most likely the jews DON'T want a muslim minority in their country growing and perhaps facing the same future Europe is now seeing on the horizon.

Personally I give no shits about Palestine, but I have enough with the "high mighty" jew attitude of calling ANYONE that dare to criticize them as antisemitic or self hating jew, when Israel is killing civilians and not following international rules of engagement, if they were more open about it I wouldn't give a shit, if they were clearly saying, yeah we are killing brown people withing our borders and don't give a shit about them, then be my guess do what you want, but don't try to jew your way into the morale high ground.
>>
>>70546030
Im Catholic idiot. Jews dont deserve the land same as Pilgrims don't deserve the land we live on now. But of course the strong man wins in the end, right?
>>
File: 1444943398165.png (2 MB, 1646x1113) Image search: [Google]
1444943398165.png
2 MB, 1646x1113
>>70546030
>palestine didnt own shit,
>private land ownership doesn't exist
Commie plz go.
>>
>>70540525
They're retards that haven't actually lived with Muslims in the third world?
>>
>>70545095
>First that has shit to do with Palestine
Except for the fact other Muslim nations (Iran) fund Hamas and Hezbollah.

>To solve that Israel has 2 ways either continue the shit they are doing, that will lead to either war or extermination of the palestine, or seek peace and start negotiations to what do the Palestine want and what they are willing to do.
Israel has tried to negotiate peace since they were first created. They've been attacked repeatedly and forced to defend themselves as a matter of survival. On some occasions, 1967 in particular, they have continued to hold land they took control of after being attacked because it makes their country easier to defend. By asking them to give up the land, you are asking them to make themselves harder to defend in exchange for a fantasy.

Moreover, Israel has given up land for peace in the past. Except after they give up the land, there is no peace. Israel completely gave up any control they had over the Gaza Strip in 2005. They were rewarded with Hamas taking over the strip by force and firing rockets into Israel as often as they can get them. Israel and Egypt try their best to control the flow of supplies into Gaza so that they cannot stage attacks on Israel, for example by limiting their concrete imports to only that which they would need for construction. What does Hamas do with that concrete? Instead of building schools or hospitals, they use it to build tunnels into Israel so they can kill more Israelis.

You talk about peace, but only one side wants peace. If Palestine laid down their weapons tomorrow, the violence would end immediately. If Israel laid down their weapons tomorrow, Muslims would wipe them out. If one party wants war, there will be war, no matter how much the other(s) want peace.
>>
>>70545777
>>70545938

Hey Ahmed we can see you samefagging you fucking retard
>>
>>70546067
The british for whatever reason took over that land. They had no reason to. It's a ridiculous conquest that led to Jews basically taking it over within 3 decades.
>>
>>70546338
Britain used the excuse of "governance" of an area for every single colony they had, to think they actually meant they would allow the Arabs to govern themselves is idiotic.

What claim do Muslims have to the land? They conquered the area a few hundred years ago? Well the Brits conquered it then and the Jews conquered it now.

Nobody cares about Muslims, if you faggots get Pakistan the Jews get Israel.
>>
>>70546113
>they were just trying to stop ethnic cleansing i swear

oh come the fuck on. Muslims, especially ones from that particular region, are evil and genocidal. Just look at the middle east right now, Muslims are the biggest ethnic cleansers on the face of the earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abyBT0-_nyA

This is what Muslims did to the Christians in Lebanon, which shares a border with Israel.

every other religion in the world gets along fine except Islam and somehow Muslims are the victims? yeah right. Everywhere you find Muslims in the world they start shit and then play the victim when they get hit.
>>
>>70546473
I did that on purpose idiot
>>
>>70546653
>they had no reason to
What is a colony?
>>
>>70546782
Shut up you fuckin colony bitch
>>
>>70546257
Ironically it was a retarded Israeli who linked this page which debunks the Zionist propaganda he was citing

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_the_1948_Palestinian_exodus
>>
>>70546683
This, Muslims tried to blow up the bodhi tree, the holy site of Buddhism. Religion of peace my ass.
>>
>>70546782
Sometimes taking over land just for the sake of economic strength is not a good idea
>>
>>70540426

Isn't that pretty much Trump's position too? The difference is that Bernie got applause while Trump got booed by the GOP lobbyists.
>>
>>70546835
Go back to Syria and get fucked like a goat
>>
>>70546971
Go suck a cock you faggot maple syrup loving queer
>>
>>70546927
In this case it obviously was considering it was a fucking Mediterranean port you God damn retard.
>>
>>70546683
>especially ones from that particular region, are evil and genocidal.
Historically no theh aren't
Jews and Christians loved in the region with little to no issue.
>>70546683
>Just look at the middle east right now, Muslims are the biggest ethnic cleansers on the face of the earth.
You mean the ones that are being facilitated by the west to deliberately wreak havoc in the region?

Inb4 muh tinfoil
It has been over a year since the papers outright saying this is what were doing have been released there's no excuse
>>
>>70547018
That's not even halal
>>
I thought he wanted to win Jew York?
>>
>>70547036
Yeah, economic strength. Still, the British empire was long dead by that point. Should've just called it quits and we wouldn't be in this mess we're in now
>>
>>70546729
"I was only pretending to be retarded."

By the way, Jews started heading into modern Israel in massive numbers in the 1880s, well before WWI. They legally bought up land and developed it into productive farms then industrialized. Muslims started trying to remove them as early as the 1920s, before modern "Israel" or "Palestine" existed. Claims of occupation are an excuse to attack people the Palestinians want to attack anyway. The entire region could be called Palestine and they would still be out to kill Jews. The only solution Palestine will accept is The Final Solution.
>>
>>70547075
Even before the West Islam was genocidal. Look at what they did to the Zoroastrians and Hindus in the Iranian plateau and India.
>>
Confirmed for cuck for mudslimes
>>
>>70547150
They did call it quits and gave the land to the Jews.
>>
>>70547151
Dude, the Muslims had been there since the 1500s with the Ottoman Empire and long before that. Jews are just assholes and lust for power.
>>
>>70546338

>Should Europeans give up their land to Somali refugees
no but European land is owned by European states. The territory in question was not owned by Muslims but by the British so they reserved the right to partition it if they wanted to. Spoils of war bitch

Also, everyone has the right to a homeland. It's more like in the future once all of Europe is flooded by shitskins and white people lose their homelands, then decide to get together after years of intense discrimination against them, and form a white European state again.

>wars started by Israel
>this is what muzzie apologists actually believe.
>>
>>70546338
>agraire
retard
Then again, the entire pic is retarded since the "real truth!111" simply agrees with the truth and then claims that means the truth is not "da truf"
>>
>>70547279
Probably cause they didnt want Jews in their country, which doesn't surprise me one bit
>>
>>70542050
>Funny how Stormfront niggers are voting for a more pro Israel candidate over Bernie because theyeve been so condiditon by years of republicans pandering to muh white identity politics

A self-hating Jew like Bernie Sanders is always ready to stick it to Israel and anyone else who associates with Jews. Think of him as a guy with white guilt only 10x more pathological.

And he will give all your shit away to other people in order to ingratiate with bullies/apologize for his existence.
>>
>>70541655
There is no high ground, there's winners and losers. Same shit in the torture debate.

Were only the west as loyal to the white colonies in Africa as they are to these kikes.
>>
>>70546301
>How can you convince them of anything if they feel they are being occupy by the Jews?
you have to be stupid, muslims arent attacking bc they think they are being occupied, they already gained more land then they ever lived on, and they still are wanting to destroy all of isreal

palestine wantes to commit genocide, and you are pretending its not bc of their religion?
see>>70545638
peaceful negotiators huh?
>>70546303
>Pilgrims don't deserve the land we live on now.
then leave, yes we do, we started farming where no one owned any land, then the indians attacked and we won, tough luck

you sound like someone who describes themselves as "anti imperialist"

>>70546301
>I have enough with the "high mighty" jew attitude of calling ANYONE that dare to criticize them as antisemitic or self hating jew,
i dont like that either and no one in this thread has done that to you
>Israel is killing civilians and not following international rules of engagement, if they were more open about it I wouldn't give a shit, if they were clearly saying, yeah we are killing brown people withing our borders and don't give a shit about them, then be my guess do what you want, but don't try to jew your way into the morale high ground.
and by civilians you mean attempted terrorist and people attempting genocide?

>>70546338
>gets conquered after losing a battle it started
>still claims land that was lost after it lost war
wut

you need to see>>70546469

>>70546729
>gets caught samefagging
>JUST A PRANK BRO
>>70546850
see>>70546469
>>70547151
>>
>>70547196
>from that particular region
>you
>reading comprehension

And here we can bring up the phrase compared to what?
The west has done just as much if not worse.
Makes me think of the well sourced image showing the hundreds of genocides/expulsions/pogroms against Jews throughout European history.
>>
>>70546653
>The british for whatever reason took over that land. They had no reason to.

they won it from the Ottomans after WWI retard.
>>
>>70547489
>70547489
You are such a Jew it hurts
>>
>>70547393
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Disraeli

Muhammad pls, nobody's going to side with you over the Jews lol.
>>
>>70547532
And then gave it away to Jews literally not a decade later because >muh bible. Fucking Brits can be such idiots sometimes.
>>
>>70540426
Even Shillary is shilling for Israel
>>
>>70547578
A good politician sure, but whatever
>>
>>70540989
This is dumb, the existence of Israel has everything to do with every conflict in that region
>>
>>70547343
>The territory in question was not owned by Muslims
Yes it was.
Unless you're some kind of Commie faggot that doesn't believe in private ownership of land.
>>70547489
>battle it started
It was the IDF that started ethnic cleansing which they were defending against.
And your unsourced opinions won't change this.
Oh and see
This is what happened to a man who was trying to broker a peace treaty between the two.
>>70545666
Murdered by Zionist terrorist so that the war would continue as an excuse to annex more land and expelle more Arabs
>>
>>70547489
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/23/world/middleeast/israel-gaza-report.html

>In the 217-page report, submitted on Monday to the United Nations Human Rights Council, the two commissioners said the militants clearly wanted to sow terror among Israeli civilians, just as they said they could not find clear evidence of why Israel targeted residential buildings in Gaza late at night, risking mass civilian casualties.

When you are risking mass civilian casualties without clear evidence, then you are committing a war crime.

And mind you this is from a US media article, which are mostly biased in pro Israel, there are several in english that basically point out more and more acts that could be called war crimes if it wasn't done by the jews.
>>
>>70547495
Lol okay and what did the West do? Muslims need to realize the reason their countries are shit is because they're Muslim, not because of the West. India and China suffered way more than the middle East during the colonial era and they're doing perfectly fine now. Probably because they aren't held down by Muhammad and co.
>>
>>70541370
That doesn't happen to black people in this country.
>>
>>70540426
It's a fair cop.
>>
File: 1450878187026-3.jpg (862 KB, 711x3336) Image search: [Google]
1450878187026-3.jpg
862 KB, 711x3336
>>70547578
I would kill a Jew over a muslim any day
>>
>>70540600
Are you kidding? His extremist SJW supporters hate the fuck out of Jews. I genuinely think they might hate kikes more than /pol/.
>>
>>70547075
funny how keep citing "papers" and "documents" yet give no actual sources.
>>
>>70547759
Point is, I'll trust the Jews over Muslims 9/10 times.
>>
>>70541794
you can't say it's only a half
>>
>>70547992
That's because you are a jew...
>>
>>70547973
I'm a Parsi so our history doesn't have any bad stories about Jews. It does however, detail how terrible and bloodthirsty Islam is however. That's mostly why I'll trust Jews over Muslims, that and they seem to be the only people in the West that doesn't suck Islamic dick.
>>
>>70548135
Better than being a Muslim
>>
>>70547877
>Muslims need to realize the reason their countries are shit is because they're Muslim, not because of the West
That region wasn't shit before colonization though.
And currently the places with the most chaos are the ones that have been deliberately destabilized by the funding of radical groups.

Hell even Syria was failry modern and well developed before foreign proxy forces started ravaging the nation.

Libya was rising to be a shining beacon of northern Africa of which leaked emails from Clinton show that theh killed Gaddafi to stop him from selling oil to China and starting a gold backed African currency.
Hell the sanctions against Iraq killed well over 500k people in less than 10 years.

Compared to what truly is a hell of a question.
>>
>>70547196
Early Islam is one big example of conquest, subjugation, slavery, and genocide. What they have done in a continuous effort since the founding of the religion makes every other war and military conquest look like nothing. It was only in the 14th century that Muslims started losing control of any significant land they had conquered by brutal force, but they continued to control large portions of Europe and India well into the 18th century.

Anyone who pretends Islamic violence is a reaction to one region or another, one people or another, one religion or another, etc. is delusional. On the contrary, all violence ever taken against Islam has been a response to the ongoing Muslim conquests which were only halted in the 18th century by an industrialized and empowered Europe. Muslims take over an area and they immediately look to the surrounding for more to conquer, regardless of who they have to attack to take it.
>>
>>70547980
>post link
>huur you have no sources
>>
>>70545777
There is no such thing as "your land". If someone comes over and conquers it, then they won. Stop being a jew about it.
>>
>>70547992
I'll trust em, but i wouldn't want to see what their soul is like
>>
>>70547314
Muslims have been in what we now call Israel since approximately 638 when they conquered it and drove the Jews and Christians out. Jews only started heading back in around the 1880s because the risks of being enslaved or slaughtered for doing so had finally subsided thanks to British hegemony.
>>
>>70548577
Then I guess people can just start taking over other people's houses then, idiot. Are you Communist?
>>
>>70548667
I think after a 1000 years we would have progressed to a point where conquering is considered barbaric and evil. I guess not
>>
>>70547075
Jews and Christians loved in the region with little to no issue.

Lol. During the founding of America, ships were constantly being raided by barbary pirates. The American leaders had no fucking idea why because America hadn't done anything to the Muslim Barbary states. Jefferson asked the envoy from tripoli why the fuck they were doing it and they said it was because the Quran said it was okay to wage war against the unbelievers.

Islam has always been evil.
>>
>>70546067
How exactly do you expand your borders and occupy more land by defending yourself?
>>
File: 1419927692452.png (1008 KB, 1350x3570) Image search: [Google]
1419927692452.png
1008 KB, 1350x3570
>>70548266
I'm not really anything, but I was born in Orthodox Christian family.

Jews are a plague uppon the world, the more you learn history the less you like them and see thier hooked noses in everything
>>
>>70548676
>conquer land, you own it now
>communist

Are you fucking retarded?
Sure, go ahead, take over other people's houses if you want. If you manage to do it then it's yours.
>>
>>70548319
Exactly, even the Catholic intolerance in the new world was a result of Islam basically destroying Catholicism in Iberia. When you consider the fact that all of North Africa and the Levant was Christian and was converted to Islam within a few decades I can see why they didn't take any chances. Most people only look at conflicts within the past few decades when in reality conflicts have been going on for centuries.
>>
>>70548862
>No such thing as "your land"
You Germans are so primitive. God damn. Fucking Nazis all of you
>>
>>70540426

What has the ADL said about this?
>>
>>70548851
I wasn't calling you a Jew I was just saying I would rather be a Jew than a Muslim. If history has shown me anything it's that Islam needs to be destroyed for all that they've done.
>>
>>70548810
Yes, but unfortunately Muslims have never stopped. The rest of the world is forced to defend themselves and their lands against the onslaught of Muslims continuously, as they have for almost 1400 years.
>>
>>70548325
The only things you've linked to in this thread are wikipedia pages ahmed.
>>
>>70549052
Just leave them be and they wouldn't attack us.
>>
>>70548850
It's called counterattacks you fucking retard.
>>
>>70549251
This statement is entirely ignorant of history. Presuming you a mere troll would be giving you the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>70549251
>this is what Muslim apologists believe
>the Barbary wars never happened.
>>
>>70548848
>During the founding of America, ships were constantly being raided by barbary pirates
And what does that have to do with the region of Palestine and my statement which is historically accurate?
>>70549183
And you've linked nothing.
The pages have extensive citations to what in reffering to.

Unless you'd rather me post 50+ links which you won't read anyway
>>
>>70549447
>I have to go back nearly 300 years to find one example
Compared to what anon?
It isn't like we didn't kill and murder our way across this continent killing way more people than Muslims have over the same time period
>>
>>70549324
Thats not defense you fucking retard.
>>
>>70549251
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_the_Levant

It's like Muslims have created their own version of history where they've done absolutely nothing wrong. Like Muhammad and the caliphs converted everyone peacefully because they'd hand out lollipops and Qur'ans.
>>
>>70549447
>>70549409
Maybe they have progressed in morality since the 1800s?
>>
>>70549725
>>70549447
Hell even the Supreme Court ruled that we had to respect treaties with the Indian nations which Andrew Jackson promptly violated marking one of the worst violations of our system of law during our early history
>>
>>70549798
>has to go back 1500 years
>>
>>70549798
Okay, Crusades. Let's talk about the current time period and what is happening now.
>>
>>70540426
>dignity and respect

When the palishits stop encouraging children to stab civilians I'll have some sympathy. Until then I cheer every time bombs fall on Gaza.
>>
>>70549730
>y u no keep allowing mudslimes to blow themselves, cars, and missiles at u????
>preventing this from happening isn't defense!
>>
File: Islamic_terrorism_001.png (34 KB, 1425x625) Image search: [Google]
Islamic_terrorism_001.png
34 KB, 1425x625
>>70549973
Choose a country m8
>>
>>70549827
You missed the part where they have been doing it continuously since the founding of Islam. Without interruption. At no point where there some great Enlightenment movement or reformation. It has been attack, attack, attack in every century, against every person they find nearby who doesn't comport to their version of Islam.

Islam in 1780 was little different from Islam in 1820, which was little different from Islam in 1860, and so on. If every other country on Earth said tomorrow "we will no longer harm any Muslims, not even to defend ourselves", Muslims would see weakness and come conquer them all. This has been every single year of Muslim history. Without exception. You will not find a year or a day when this was not true.
>>
File: 1460272778553.jpg (2 MB, 1939x2246) Image search: [Google]
1460272778553.jpg
2 MB, 1939x2246
>>70540426
>>
>>70549943
>>70549973
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kargil_War
>>
>>70550250
And Europe has been in a near constant state of major warfare for the last 800 years with the 80 years since WWII being the longest period of peace in all of European history.
>>
>>70550250
Well, this is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. We'll see what happens
>>
>>70550517
>less than 3k casualties
America has killed more innocent Pakistani civilians than that with the drone campaign.
>>
File: 1459466165400.png (1 MB, 1062x1186) Image search: [Google]
1459466165400.png
1 MB, 1062x1186
>>70542118
>The vast majority of Jews are Democrats and many of them support Israel

That's true, but what you fail to understand is that much of Sanders support comes from blacks, hispanics, and liberal whites who all hate Israel. That's a fault line in the party and it's getting bigger every day.

Also, I have personally worked with a white jew bernie supporter, who was an aspie, who hated white people and frequently referred to Israel as an apartheid state. Many Jews are self hating cucks who value cultural marxism over their own identity, much like so many non-jewish whites do.
>>
>>70550668
>drone strikes
>innocent citizens

Bruh, are you shitting me?
>>
>>70550177
How is going to palestinian land and occupying it through force defense you cuck. Jews are the ones who came to a muslim land and displaced the indigenous people there in the first place, so the Palestinians are the ones defending themselves you dumb cunt
>>
>>70545427
Maybe he does...
>>
>>70550518
"Europe" is not a religion. It is a geographical region.
>>70550523
So your argument is basically "we should surrender and let them do with us as they please." Great one.

The grand irony is that if we did surrender and convert, it would only make things worse, subject us to worse violence. The worst violence in the modern world is carried out by Muslim against Muslim. The various sects of Islam are out to annihilate each other for not following the same lineage of power and later (post-Quran) texts of Islam. To convert simply means that only one sect, the one you converted to, no longer wants to conquer you while the rest still do.
>>
>>70550878
>suicide bombing of kufars
>Innocent civilians

Tell.me again why you're different from the people you claim you're more civilized then?

Over 90% of those killed in drone strikes are Innocents
>>
>>70551021
Oh come on man, do you see our culture? I don't know how we can sustain our "great" Christian society
>>
>>70551021
>"Europe" is not a religion. It is a geographical region.
The vast vast majority of Europe especially over that 800 years was the same fundamental religion.
>>
>>70550964
Go be inbred somewhere else, ahmed.
>>
>>70550964
How did Islam spread in the first place if not through force. You can't use force and then claim it's illegal because the Islamic world is weak now. Why weren't you faggots claiming Peace when your caliphate rose up? There's no rules in wars, if someone occupies you through force, tough luck.
>>
>>70544785
This pattern is what typically happens when you lose a war. Although more common is that your entire demographic is wiped out and any valuables are pillages, but Israel actually gave concessions to the losing side.
>>
>>70551284
That's a great argument for allowing ourselves to be conquered by something far worse than what we currently have.
>>
File: 1452364568099.jpg (43 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1452364568099.jpg
43 KB, 403x403
>>70540426
>>70540525

It's made up !

>look at bernie he is a jew but he dont stands with the jews

com on /pol/ , it's obvious
>>
>>70551442
If it were the 1950s, I would believe you. Now, we are already in the decline.
>>
>>70551304
The vast vast majority of wars fought in Europe especially over that 800 years were not motivated by Christianity.

Many, however, were motivated by Islam and the repudiation thereof.
>>
>>70551568
So we should become more like Pakistan and Egypt, of course. That'll fix things real good.
>>
>>70540426
bernie is a complete communist. He just calls himself a "democratic socialist"
>>
>>70551680
Im just gonna enjoy life in this somewhat peaceful time we live in
>>
>>70549827
But they haven't
>>
>>70540525
He's right tho. And you probably should move to that desert shithole if you like it so much, Chaim.
>>
>>70551324
>>70551312
If you're going to condemn the Islamists occupying innocent people through force then you should condemn the Zionists doing the same in Israel. I think Islam is a shit religion that should be abolished but Jews are the religiously motivated invaders in this conflict. Stop being a hypocrite and sucking jewish cock
>>
>>70551966
except the Jews were literally given the land by the brits who owned it.
>>
>>70551576
>especially over that 800 years were not motivated by Christianity
They were motivated by much more civilized things like belonging to different nations.
>Many, however, were motivated by Islam and the repudiation thereof.
Define many?
As in a majority?
Not even close.

Hell WWI & II were bloodier than a few hundred years of Muslim warfare.

So solely using violence and warfare as an argument of why we can exert massive violence and wage warfare against Muslims isn't exactly helping your case.
>>
>>70552070
Tell that to over 500k natives who were forcibly ejected from their privately owned homes.
>>
>>70551171
Maybe because the drone strikes are made to kill Muslim terrorists who are causing problems. Versus a bunch of innocent civilians just trying to live their lives and practice their religion. If it's that much of a problem it should be up to the Pakistani government to do something, but they wont. First they wanted a country only for Muslims and then they bitch when they get Islamic terrorism.

90% my ass, every single child and woman killed is considered innocent even if they were terrorists. Either way they all grow up and contribute to this death cult, so in order to prevent future damages I would recommend killing them now.
>>
>>70552070
No they weren't you cuck, the land was first promised by the British to the muslims living there if they would help get rid of the Turks occupying the land and then was later also promised to the Jews in order to improve Britains relations with the Jewish people. It was the UN decided to give the land to the Jews because of the Zionists in the US.
>>
>>70540426

he's fucked now hahahahaha
>>
>>70551966
No, let them have a taste of their own medicine. Over 5 million refugees were created during the partition of India and Pakistan, almost 10x the amount of refugees from Israel and Palestine. The only difference was Pakistan didn't allow the non-muslims to live the same way Israel let non-jews live. Keep in mind this was all just to create a country for Muslims in a Hindu land.
>>
>>70552406
>Maybe because the drone strikes are made to kill Muslim terrorists who are causing problems
So you're going to pull a typical leftist move and say intent it the only thing that matters despite even the CIA saying that the drone program is a massive failure in fighting terrorism and only creates more terrorist while also having a. 90% innocent kill ratio.

>If it's that much of a problem it should be up to the Pakistani government to do something, but they wont
Gee it is almost like every government in that region of the world who has stood up to the US has been either invaded or been destabilized through the funding of proxy radical forces.
>90% my ass, every single child and woman killed is considered innocent even if they were terrorists.
>they are all terrorist because.....
You sound identical to those who you say you're better than.
>>
>>70552086
>They were motivated by much more civilized things like belonging to different nations.
They were typically motivated by a king or queen or duchess dying and various powers wanting to insert their replacement to gain influence over some plot of land. It was effectively nobility playing chess.
>Define many?
Hundreds of battles, if not thousands. It was a continuous war on two fronts, the Iberian Peninsula and the Baltic States + Turkey. You could really summarize and say it was across the entire Mediterranean, but they only had two major attack vector plus some ships landing in Italy for raids.
>As in a majority?
I couldn't give you a percentage. What matters is that countless battles were waged to prevent being conquered and enslaved by Muslims for belonging to the wrong religion. You can't say the same of Christianity.
>Hell WWI & II were bloodier than a few hundred years of Muslim warfare.
This is false. WWI and II combined resulted in the deaths of roughly 100m people. Historians believe Muslims killed a number close to this in India alone. Only India. Not counting anywhere else. And this was at a time the world population was smaller, making the slaughter more significant as a proportion of the available people to be slaughtered. The total death toll at the hands of Islam has to be estimated as records were not as well kept for most of their history, but all of the figures I find are several times the 100m of WWI and II combined.
>>
Is anyone actually being fooled by Bernie's bullshit stance considering he supported Israel's war in 2014?
>>
>>70552086
>So solely using violence and warfare as an argument of why we can exert massive violence and wage warfare against Muslims isn't exactly helping your case.
I'm not advocating violence against Muslims. I'm advocating self defense both on a personal level and a national level. I would sooner fight back than be enslaved. If you wish to make a different choice, that is your decision.
>>
>>70552486
UN was created only to recognize Israel. They haven't done shit since then.
>>
>>70552904
>They were typically motivated by a king or queen or duchess dying and various powers wanting to insert their replacement to gain influence over some plot of land. It was effectively nobility playing chess.
And Arab warfare was preceded by the will of various political leaders as well using religion as a pretext.

>Hundreds of battles, if not thousands. It was a continuous war on two fronts, the Iberian Peninsula and the Baltic States + Turkey. You could really summarize and say it was across the entire Mediterranean, but they only had two major attack vector plus some ships landing in Italy for raids.
Which still dwarfs inter European warfare of the same time period.
>I couldn't give you a percentage
>I'm talking out of my ass
We know this.
>This is false. WWI and II combined resulted in the deaths of roughly 100m people.
In less than 30 years.

We killed roughly that number of people colonizing America as well.

Again Muslims aren't especially violent in the grand scheme of humanity.
>>
>>70553203
>UN was created only to recognize Israel
lol
>>
>>70553058
>I'm advocating self defense both on a personal level and a national level.
We haven't acted in self defense for the entirety of the last century in this topic.

We have been taking massive aggressive stances and actions ever since Eisenhower's operation Ajax
>>
>>70540426

Yup. Appeasement will surely work against a people who regularly call for the genocide of all Jews. That will SURELY solve the problem.
>>
>>70552844
Right, tell me when the last time anyone invaded Pakistan. Nobody's invaded them in their entire history of existence, yet they're still full of islamic terrorism. As for destabilizing the region they played their own part in establishing the Taliban to fuck over India and Afghanistan. If anything Pakistan and Saudi Arabia are protected from proxy forces as they're major non-nato us Allies. Plus Pakistan is extremely friendly with China so I really doubt the States is the reason Pakistan's so fucked.

Yes because Muslims are always going around claiming other religions are terrorists and not kufrs. People aren't inherently terrorists but they will be considered kufrs to terrorists. Women and children can be terrorists too, look at San Bernardino.
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 640x446) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 640x446
>>70541602
Tell me how? I'm from Northern Ireland and we treat the Palestinians like they're brothers. I've never really heard Israels side of the story.
>>
>>70547830
>And mind you this is from a US media article, which are mostly biased in pro Israe
wrong, all media except fox and only someof the time, is anti isreal.

>palestinians hide among civies and use them as cover
>civies happen to get fucked over by unintended spill over

why arent you blaming the palestinians for using civilian buildings as bases to launch attacks?
>>70547813
>It was the IDF that started ethnic cleansing which they were defending against.
you never provided a source for this supposed isreal run ethnic cleansing, im still waiting.

the muslims jihadid the land of isreal and murdered everyone until almost all of them left, then over time when britians came on the scene, it gave isreal back to the jews and christians bc it has the right to the land from victory.

what is to argue?
>>70547540
nice rebuttal
>>
>>70553552
>Women and children can be terrorists too, look at San Bernardino.
That doesn't change the whole thing of the CIA admitting that 90% of people killed in drone strikes are innocent people but I'm sure you know better than them.
>As for destabilizing the region they played their own part in establishing the Taliban to fuck over India and Afghanistan. If anything Pakistan and Saudi Arabia are protected from proxy forces as they're major non-nato us Allies
Funny how the US claims to "fight terrorism" yet supports the biggest exporters of terrorism in the region huh?

It is almost like they're the ones being used for plausible deniability in this prxy warfare using Islamic extremist.

>you never provided a source for this supposed isreal run ethnic cleansing, im still waiting.
Refusal to read source=/= no source

And btw you haven't provided a single source the whole thread so making such a complaint is laughable
>>
>>70554034
>you never provided a source for this supposed isreal run ethnic cleansing, im still waiting.
>Refusal to read source=/= no source
>And btw you haven't provided a single source the whole thread so making such a complaint is laughable
For>>70553575
>>
>>70553535
>Yup. Appeasement will surely work against a people who regularly call for the genocide of all Palestinians. That will SURELY solve the problem.

You think you're superior yet you still chose a side.
>>
>>70553373
>created at the same time as Israel
>main headquarters in New York
Pure coincidence
>>
>>70547975
It's not the left that kills him.

It rhymes with "Assad".
>>
>>70553575
>wrong, all media except fox and only someof the time, is anti isreal.
What site do you think you're on to try and pull that kind of move?

Jews in Israel even mock the fact that Zionist control over our media is huge.

7 Jewish Zionist individuals own over 80% of all US media.

http://mondoweiss.net/2008/02/do-jews-dominat/
>>
>>70553256
>And Arab warfare was preceded by the will of various political leaders as well using religion as a pretext.
I'm not certain what you're trying to say here unless you mean to agree with me.
>Which still dwarfs inter European warfare of the same time period.
I lack a percent figure and so do you. The fact is we know thousands of battles were waged by Muslims against non-Muslims in Europe with the intent of conquering and enslaving them explicitly for not being Muslims. We also know thousands of battles were waged to settle disputes over who should be next in line for which throne.
>In less than 30 years.
It took 40m deaths to resolve the first conflict and 60m to resolve the second. How many hundreds of millions, or possibly billions, will it take to resolve the conflict know as "Islam"?

>We killed roughly that number of people colonizing America as well.
This is flagrantly false. The estimate for the total number of natives present before colonization ranges from 20 million to 100 million, as the natives didn't keep records. You are first assuming the greatest number possible. It is also estimated that more than 90% of those who died after colonization died of diseases brought over by Europeans. To claim this is Europeans "killing" native Americans is the same as saying the Bubonic Plague was Southeast Asians "killing" Europeans. Many more were killed by other natives, as tribes weren't exactly peaceful toward each other. The tribes who encountered the European settlers typically got along with them because they wanted to trade for European technology to better kill enemy tribes.

You shouldn't repeat Facebook image posts which lack sources as it only serves to make you sound a fool.
>>
>>70549858
we had to respect LAWFUL treaties not promises made between a commander of a brigade and the indians, jackson broke no laws, but he disliked the indians too, so what?
>>70554113
meh, i already read youre un report posted by the nyt.
the palestinians use civilian buildings to launch attacks
isreal is forced to respond and some civilians get killed, if they would not have responded more would have died. how is isreal in the wrong in that case?
>>70554186
the UN is a satanic organization, founded on the teaching of blavatsk and the theosophical society
>>70554412
cnn called isreal "greater palestine" just a few weeks ago it appeared on a map and they were forced to apologize. perhaps your seeing now that not all "jews"/zionists are isrealis

there are many different factions, just look at there actions and not their names
>>
>>70554034
I'm not too concerned with the drone thing, you brought it up I just wanted to point out that Pakistan's government does nothing about it. I'll be honest, it sucks that there are that many casualties but I'd rather have no Muslims in my country. Yeah the US has supported Islamic terrorism, it didn't come up with it though. Ghazi warriors in Islam were a very common thing and Pakistan used terrorists in India more or less the same way sultan's would use ghazi warriors in the past. Even Muslim Africans use terrorism similar to how ghazi warriors operated (attacking civilian areas instead of military ones). Even before anyone supported proxy groups Islam was terrible. Every Muslim isn't responsible for the shit that's its caused but they also aren't worth the risk. I'd rather they all stay where they came from and try not to spread. Unless of course they're trying to escape their death cult.
>>
>>70540426
He will never be presidet. You need AIPAC in america. Trump was smart.

Also
>palestine
>country
>relevant
>not some made up shit by arabs
>>
>>70554794
https://youtu.be/Pe9KN2V5xQ8
>>
>>70554518
>I'm not certain what you're trying to say here unless you mean to agree with me.
Im saying you're trying to differentiate their warfare from European warfare when it isn't.
>The fact is we know thousands of battles were waged by Muslims against non-Muslims in Europe with the intent of conquering and enslaving them explicitly for not being Muslims. We also know thousands of battles were waged to settle disputes over who should be next in line for which throne
And the same happened with inter European warfare except much more.
This is extremely basic history
>This is flagrantly false. The estimate for the total number of natives present before colonization ranges from 20 million to 100 million, as the natives didn't keep records. You are first assuming the greatest number possible
And yet you did the same with extremely rough estimates on what Muslims have done.
>Many more were killed by other natives, as tribes weren't exactly peaceful toward each other.
Gee it is almost like humans are the same everywhere on the large scale and there isn't much difference.
>You shouldn't repeat Facebook image posts which lack sources as it only serves to make you sound a fool.
Well sourced wiki pages aren't "Facebook memes" and again you haven't offered a single source anon.
>>
>>70554937
They did the same thing with Pakistan. They just make up countries as they go and then claim they've been there forever.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.