[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russia Will Be Ready to Invade Ukraine Again by 2017
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-fxD0jsnXg
>>
File: 1451789023442.gif (997 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
1451789023442.gif
997 KB, 500x270
>>70539764
>Friedman
>>
>>70539764
FUGG

Friedman is right like 99% of the time too :(
>>
>>70539764
Isn't that the guy who said Japan and Turkey will form a new axis against Poland and USA?
>>
>>70540750
In time, yes.

Japan starting to rebuild its military, but we've sweetened our relationship with them with the TPP

Turkey is emerging atm too (thanks to the US and EU), but you guys aren't strong enough to handle yourselves yet.

Poland is receiving tons of American aid and will be a European superpower soon, overtaking Germany's current role.
>>
>>70541279
>Poland is receiving tons of American aid and will be a European superpower soon, overtaking Germany's current role.
Not with their current birth rates and population. Poland will need a pretty big population boom in the next 15-20 plus a favorable economy.
>>
>>70541568
Economic collapse could potentially do that for them though...
>>
>>70541568
>>70541668
they will have a favorable economy if we are helping them (and we manage to not fuck it up)

foreign investment is going to start pouring in and you know what happens when economies start booming

baby boomers

they best part is that they won't even be muslim babies and therefore can repopulate Europe with whites again
>>
>>70539764
>again
>>
>>70539764
>ukraine

no such thing
>>
>>70541991
Hopefully they along with the Czech Republic and others.
>>
>>70542409
yeah i'm hoping it will spread around the rest of Europe because a few kikes in America caused the collapse of the EU as we know it in 2008

the least we could do is make it up to them
>>
>>70541991
Not happening in 100 years. You have no idea how fucked up this country is. No amount of money will change this.
>>
>>70542678
You just wait.

The USA is going to MPGA
>>
>>70542861
Wasn't USA moving away from assisting eastern europe under Obombing? Bush was more active in this regard. Has something changed?
>>
DUDE WE DIDNT FUCK UP IN SYRIA, THE ROOSKIES WERE ACTUALLY DOING US A FAVOR LMAO
>>
>>70539764
>Russia Will Be Ready to Invade Their Own Clay by 2017

wtf why do they want to invade a part of their country
>>
>>70542678
Why on gods earth are you people so fucking miserably pessimistic?

I just returned from a 3 month buisness trip to Poland and its truley a beautiful country with massive economic and educational potential.

I was in Warsaw, Krakow, Radom, Wroclaw and Zakopane(fucking awesome)

Polands ecomomy is growing very quickly, foreigners are looking more and more into buying properties there(myself included) and your culture is god tier.
>>
>>70543199
we couldn't really afford it until we got out of the Middle East

we sort of have now

now we're moving onto slaying the next dragon, the Russians
>>
>>70543199
Obama tried to reset relations with Russia by canceling a ton of plans we had for Eastern Europe.

Clearly that didn't work kek
>>
>>70539764
Donbass should just go to Russia, tbqh. I just want Russia and the West to be friends. How do we achieve this?
>>
>>70543410
Dunno, maybe because we are living here and not just show up from time to time for business trip to some of the best places in the country. Besides, Poland is not growing, it's becoming a playground for foreign investors. I'm somehow sceptical that we will use this situation as well as swiss or chinese did.

>>70543524
No, it certainly didn't.

>>70543473
Wasn't middle east actually a war against Russia? Places like Afghanistan, Irak or Syria are certainly conflict zones with Russia geopolitically.
>>
>>70542861

> Poland

> Great Power

Yeah lol no.

This is just degenerate kicke fantasies. He said Poland would dominate Europe by 2020. He also predicted that Russia would be collapsing in 2016.
>>
>>70543410
>foreigners are looking more and more into buying properties there

haha no, only registered farmers and the catholic church can buy land

You aint buying shit, stay in your cancer fucking country instead of ruining other peoples
>>
>>70544080
vote trump
>>
>>70544222
>Wasn't middle east actually a war against Russia?
I've thought about this for a while, and I'm no expert by any means, but yes there is a possibility that it was actually to counter russia.

but then again, anything the US is doing nowadays can be perceived as countering Russia so idk atm I think of it as just business as usual

>>70544398
https://www.quora.com/Will-Russia-collapse-in-the-next-10-years-Why?share=1
>>
>>70544613
Okay, you too though.
>>
>>70539764
>again
Have any proof there was any invasion before?
>>
>>70541568
that's cool
>>
>>70541279
>Poland is receiving tons of American aid and will be a European superpower soon, overtaking Germany's current role.

any source
>>
>>70539764
So we aren't ready now? :(
>>
>>70539764
>implying someone would willingly invade this shithole
>>
>>70545362
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Next_100_Years
>>
>>70539764
I don't get my geo-political advise from two sniveling kike weasels.
>>
>>70545362
interesting summary of his prediction http://future.wikia.com/wiki/Friedman_Scenario
>>70546434
He wrote a book on the Frankfurt school
http://jahrbuch2003.studien-von-zeitfragen.net/Mnemeion/Friedman_Frankfurt_School/friedman_frankfurt_school.HTM
>>
>>70546220
Sounds like fiction mate
>>
>>70547379
sorry you feel that way
>>
>>70545633
Donbas and securing crimea is very important for Russia in the region. Both of those objectives are not yet fully controlled. When we talk about Ukraine we don't mean the western part. That is indeed a shithole.
>>
>russia half ass invades a country that wasn't prepared for an invasion at all
>economy crashes
lmao I hope the us goes to war to save my country so russia can get shitted on
>>
>>70547591
I think we only really wanted Crimea back. Donbass just happened spontaneously and we couldn't just abandon it after that.
I don't see how Crimea is not fully controlled. All that's left is building new infrastructure to make it independent from Ukrainian water and power supplies.
>>
>>70544080
Russo-German border.
>>
>>70547829
Don't count on it you Ukrainian nigger.

Real Americans support Putin. Retarded Ukrainians are starting to see this now as the GOP divide becomes household discussion (ie mainstream for dumb fuck know nothings)

These Ukrainian kikes come to our Country and try to use us for their Jew war against resurgent Orthodox Russia?

Guess what? we American will kill you in your 'safe' backyards right here in the U.S. if such a thing occurs.

Thought you were funny didn't you?
Thought you had it all planned out....

You'll see.
Irish/German American going back 7 generations. Family ties to General Robert E. Lee. West Coast. Within driving distance to Ukrainian immigrant community. All of them are gutter trash, mentally damage, half wits.

Shut your fucking mouth about war with Russia............. because you'll find you're no safe in America as you thought you were.

Wont let Ukrainians and their Kike masters wage more War in Europe.
>>
>>70547379
some of what he wrote already happens
>>
>>70548252
>All that's left is building new infrastructure
That is what I was mostly thinking about. It may sound easier than it really is. There is also a problem with whole place being isolated from the world while it based some part of it existence on tourism.

>>70548845
>some of what he wrote already happens
Even a broken clock is right twice a day
>>
>>70549348
I see a potential for growth. If we don't waste it, we can actually become what we used to be and finally have more dignity.
>>
>>70545362
>P-Polska
>>
>>70548787
What a mad little katsapchik. Where do you live exactly?
>>
>>70548845
You might as well believe Baba Wanga prophecies
>>
>>70549540
Poland used to be important because it was powerful, not because it had powerful friends. We will not get dignity from being american anti Russian proxy. All we will get is further isolation from rest of EU and some extra bumps on the head when Russian gets annoyed with Poland playing an american carrier.
>>
>>70540642
I am stil waiting for that US-Japan war he was on about in 1990's. Oh, and collapse of Russia. And China. And EU. And Germany.
>>
>>70549963
It's not about believing, it's about actually doing something.

>>70550003
True. But I do feel that we will have opportunities. If we don't waste them, a lot of things will start to be possible.
>>
>>70550248
>a lot of things will start to be possible
Like what? For countries like Poland it is way better to stay of the radar. If you want to see how being a proxy turns out then look no further then Ukraine. They got used and left to die, nobody gives a shit anymore. I'm sure they got pretty excited themselves about all that western help and opportunities and now they are bankrupt wreck with insane levels of emigration.
>>
>again
>>
>>70550858
I think we are on a good path right now actually.
As you can see, it's impossible to stay off the radar, as everyone suddenly "cares" about our democracy. It's bullshit that no one cares about us, it's just that we are indeed treated like a nigger colony.

I'm not politician, all what I can do, is lift morale among my friends, and care about my community and culture. This is what can be our advantage.
>>
File: 14492450483450.png (299 KB, 898x929) Image search: [Google]
14492450483450.png
299 KB, 898x929
>>70539764
>again
>>
>>70539764
Why invade Ukraine when they can rub the US's nose in it by "liberating" Libya from the moderate headchoppers? The Atlantic Council have pretty much ascertained that this is Russia's next move.
>>
>>70551884
>The Atlantic Council have pretty much ascertained that this is Russia's next move.
Well shit, I guess we have no choice then. At least Libya is more relevant than Baltics.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.