[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Brits hate on us so much ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Feels Bad Romania.png (2 MB, 1668x1112) Image search: [Google]
Feels Bad Romania.png
2 MB, 1668x1112
I get that many eastern Europeans are retarded, and that there is a shitload of gypsies coming from Romania. But why do so many Brits chose to hate on us instead of Muslims ?

>Inb4 fek off Gypsy
When will the meme die
>>
>>70539029
>Romania mare
>basarabia e in Romania
>sta in uk pe banii statului
Sugi pula capsunarule.
>>
>>70539336
Sunt la universitate in Anglia boule.
Sa ma lingi la pula ;P
>>
>>70539609
Si universitatea nu e platita de stat boule? Sau esti atat de prost incat nici de bursa nu ai putut?
>>
>>70540273
>>70539336
I agree, enjoy your stay in a shitskin and AIDS ridden country. Don't come back to continental Europe, we might catch something.

No sane, redpilled (((white person))) would want to move to the UK.
Which begs the question...
>>
Because romanians have a reputation of being thiefs and snakes, and not just gypsies. Im romanian and i admit we have alot of pieces of shit immigrating everywhere. A romanian friend of mine who I thought was nice ended up stealing 700$ from lockers at my college so thats maybe why everyone hates us
>>
File: 1459969409635.png (68 KB, 800x526) Image search: [Google]
1459969409635.png
68 KB, 800x526
>come to pol to whine
>even your fellow countrymen take a dump on your head
>>
The origin of the holy Romanians:

As the legend says, there were two brothers: Romulus and Remus.
But through the history, people have forgotten the third brother Romanius.
Romulus and Remus got fed by the female wolf, but they didn't left space for Romanius.
Romanius was hungry, so he found a male wolf and started to suck on it's cock.
There comes the name dako-roman (dako means cue, which refers to penis).
After Romulus killed Remus, to avoid death he went to Wallachia, where he met a wagon of gypsyes.
He joined their family and became their leader.
>>
File: image.png (445 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
445 KB, 960x960
>>70539029
Brits have the right to hate you, but agreed they only hate you more because it's "acceptable" to hate gypsies but not their pet muslims
>>
>>70539029
Why do brits..... you mean to say why does everyone hate us but more so from brits

and to answer that i actually don't even care enough about you or your people i think its more if you say something were gona say fuck off to people like you like now for example

fuck off.
>>
>>70539029
I don't hate Romanians.
>>
>>70539336
Căca-m-aș pe mormântu' lu' mă-ta aia curvă
>>
>>70542101
t.eternal anglokuk
>>
>>70542062
>>70542101
You guys don't think it's because gypsys are the foreigners that Brits are "allowed" to hate?
>>
>>70539029
1) There will always be animosity to any large scale migration of people to a country.

2) Look at the crime stats, Your people commit a lot of crime.

3) It's easier for UKIP to talk about Eastern Euro immigration than non-white immigration.
>>
Brits have this "pride" of stuff their ancestors did. Delusional to the fact that their country has gone to complete and utter shit and the average brit being a complete loser.

Its all anecdotal but i havent met a brit who carried an inspirational aurora, they all generally just drink and do other garbage activities.
>>
>>70540733
>Which begs the question...
..who EVER gave a fuck what Hungary had to say about anything, ever?
>>
>>70542413
Do the crime stats differentiate ethnically? If not, they're worthless IMO.
>>
File: diversity.jpg (33 KB, 425x308) Image search: [Google]
diversity.jpg
33 KB, 425x308
>>70539029
I wish we could trade all our dindus and spics for some red-pilled Easternbros
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.