[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teachers beats disrespectful student
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
Then Teacher gets fired. Who is wrong here /pol/?

http://www.12newsnow.com/story/31678645/video-shows-ozen-teacher-hitting-student
>>
>>70537904
Teacher. Hitting children is wrong.
>>
>>70537904

In a pinko-commie area of Texas...

Guarantee if this happened in other parts of Texas she would have gotten a parade and a steak.
>>
>>70537968
Lmao. FPBP
>>
>>70537904

crazy bitch, she deserves to get fired.
only autists on pol think that beating children and aggressive teachers are good for child education.
>>
>>70537904
Teacher is wrong... parents need to discipline their children. If a teacher ever raised more than a pen against my child I'd throw him or her out of a window in a heartbeat and most parents would back me up... all the way to jail. kek
>>
>>70538090
that's not a fpbp you fucking reddit loving nigger
>>
Teachers should be allowed to beat the shit out of students.

What ever happened to smacking them upside the head with a ruler?
>>
File: 1451624627933.jpg (128 KB, 960x595) Image search: [Google]
1451624627933.jpg
128 KB, 960x595
yo ima mina

she can'n hi a mina
>>
Theres literally nothing wrong with beating niggers
>>
>>70537968
Cuck. Children need to be obedient to the authorities or be disciplined if they are not.
>>
>y u did dat?
>>
>>70537904
I think they broke her.
Must be tough trying to teach monkeys.
>>
>>70538204
only cuckolds think that spoiling your child is good.
>>
>>70538204

And you wonder why Germany is being overrun by fags and kebabs.
>>
>>70537904
obviously the teacher she should be smart enough to realize you cant teach dindu nuffins its a waste of time
>>
>>70537968
You should see how black children behave in school
>>
>>70537904
You can automatically notice that he`s a problem kid, just by looking at his skin colour.
>>
>>70537904

Without more context it's impossible to pass judgement. Was the nigger acting like a nigger? Then it deserved to be beaten like a nigger.
>>
>>70538489
>niglet smiling after getting hit
>>
>>70538451

She's pissed because he's disrupting the education of the good students... all the other black students.

But nice shitpost, snowback.
>>
It's all fun and games until someone retaliates breaks her middle-aged jaw
>>
>>70538515

Not only that, his attention immediately went back to the phone.

Seems like it was a nigger acting like a nigger that got what it deserved. Well, an extremely light version of that it deserved.
>>
The kid was fucking smiling and giggling afterwards. Looks like the kid didn't care.
>>
>>70537904
Bringing back corporal punishment would help with the unruly negro problem. Negros don't get proper discipline at home, so they never learn to respect authority. This makes them incapable of fitting into a society where you have to work for an employer. It has led to the destruction of the black community. If the kids don't get discipline at home, they need to get it at school so they can learn to obey people in positions of authority. That's the only way to make a living in this world. Otherwise you have to get welfare.
>>
File: 23423423424.jpg (54 KB, 640x675) Image search: [Google]
23423423424.jpg
54 KB, 640x675
>>70538208
What if you were a piece of shit parent raising a whore or and effeminate Chad man that will contribute nothing to society? I believe both the child and the parents should be fucking beat.

>your stopping him from graduate
Her anger was caused because this nig was preventing a student from graduating, she literally beat him because she wanting to prevent this guy from stopping another fellow human from becoming something other than trash.
>>
>>70537968
>niggers
>qualifying as children
>ever
>>
>>70537904
Fuck that nigger. She should have killed him
>>
File: summoning kek.gif (705 KB, 738x780) Image search: [Google]
summoning kek.gif
705 KB, 738x780
>>70537904

>Provoke a teacher to hit you
>Get $2500 reward
>>
>>70538581
>your stopping them from graduating
That's what she said before she hit him. If those kids were good students, some kid acting like an idiot in class wouldn't have stopped them from graduating. No black kids are good students
>>
>>70537904

Shitty idiot kids need to be dismissed from public education. Just tell him to gtfo and kick him out of school.

This is the reason public school is so fucked. All these little shitheads who don't care to learn a fucking thing and disturb and fuck with the few kids who actually do want to get educated.
>>
Literally a nigger

https://twitter.com/khay2you/status/718486377873080320
>>
>>70537904
Teachers should be allowed to hit children. Kids are extremely disrespectful and entitled.
>>
>>70538372

It is borderline impossible. Corporal punishment should be brought back.
What this woman did is something every teacher at black schools has wanted to do.

t. teacher
>>
we need corporal punishment back in schools. too man shithead parents who teach their kids to be little shits and the teachers can't do anything about it.
>>
>>70540196
Some kids' parent (grandmother, aunt, etc) actually TELL THEM to get into fights at school. They tell them to fuck up anyone that they don't like.
Some do it to support the claim that their child is "special needs" and thus they deserve more gibsmedats.
>>
Our country went to hell the moment teachers weren't allowed to hit students desu
>>
>>70537968
I would've never considered acting like this in school.

I wish public school teachers were still encouraged to physically disciple the disobedient. These demon spawns deserve to have the shit beaten out of them.
>>
File: anders.jpg (23 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
anders.jpg
23 KB, 306x423
>dismiss kid from school

THAT'S RACIST INSTITUTIONAL RACISM.

>smack kid to discipline

HE DINDU NUFFIN FIRE RACIST TEACHER

if Hitler doesn't come back soon we are fucked.
>>
>>70537968
HEY....TEACHER.....LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE.
>>
Hero. Does she have a GoFundMe set up yet? I'll donate.
>>
Corporal punishment is big in developing countries such as India and China. And then people are surprised why those countries regularly output math and engineering students by millions who end up shaming US students in international olympiads.

Without discipline you have no order. Without order you have no progress.
>>
>>70538208
>raise your kid to be a disrespectful little shit
>kid gets smacked by teacher for being a disrespectful little shit
>get mad at teacher because you don't know how to raise a kid
t. Laqweensha
>>
I don't care if it's a dindu, hitting someone is always wrong. Especially if it's not your own fucking kid.

If I had a kid and I found out that the teacher hit him, I'd make sure he/she would never do that again.
>>
File: 1454501900162.png (408 KB, 800x825) Image search: [Google]
1454501900162.png
408 KB, 800x825
>>70537904
Tfw I live in the town it happened in
>>
Lol that teachers face after she beats the nigger
>>
>>70542688

Easy for you to say in your Lilly-white country.
>>
>>70537968
First post, best post. Teachers don't lay their hands on students
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 906x872) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 906x872
y u did dat
>>
>>70538208
Fuck that. Some kids need to get their asses beat since their parents won't do it. In reality, stupid actions have consequences. Letting someone grow up without realizing this is just making more shithead adults.
>>
>>70543629
I am pretty sure nigs are so violent because of their violent upbringing in the first place.
Black parent(s) aren't shy about hitting their kids.

Do you really think you can beat sense into a person? The only thing you can do is beat a person into submission, but the thoughts will still be there until the person one day snaps and kills someone or something.

You can beat a dog after it did something wrong and it probably won't do it again, but he'll resent you for it. A society simply wouldn't work if literally everyone resented the authorities.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.