[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is drinking alcohol degenerate? I think we can all agree that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Is drinking alcohol degenerate?

I think we can all agree that getting wasted is one of the most common degenerate things to do - yet oddly enough, having a beer or glass of wine alone is looked down on, while getting completely plastered with friends is normal and for younger crowds, even encouraged. But I think there's nothing inherently wrong with drinking, and it's an integral part of many cultures.

What about brewing your own alcohol?
>>
>>70537903

The difference is between northern and southern Europe. Northern European countries (England, Germany, Ireland, etc) have a binge drinking culture, while southern European countries (Italy, France, Spain, etc) have a consumption culture.

I personally don't think one is better than the other, binge drinking can be fucking awesome, but when its too dominant then problems will surmount.
>>
>>70537903

Also, brewing your own shit is for try hard fedoras. Why waste that much time and money?
>>
>>70537903
Very degenerate behavior especially if done on a regular basis... don't let the drunk /pol/ers tell you otherwise.
>>
File: 23472394782.png (65 KB, 785x644) Image search: [Google]
23472394782.png
65 KB, 785x644
>I think we can all agree that getting wasted is one of the most common degenerate things to do

No it isn't you shitposting leafcuck. I'm drunk all the fucking time and yet I contribute more to the society I live in than most people browsing 4chan (considering most are neets or students). High-functioning alcoholism is the best form of redpill anybody can hope to achieve.
>>
I have yet to meet a "responsible" drinker.

Anyways, this might seem fedora but it really does seem like a HUGE money sink for some temporary goodfeels which then leads to you being sick the next day.

I also noticed alot of the drinkers i know are fucking completely delusional about their habits, "i only drink socially", sure thing bud, you also literally drink every single fucking day and go to work half-pissed.
>>
>>70537903
420 blaze it
>>
>>70538626
Because where I live I can legally make liquor for personal consumption, that is stronger and is cheaper in the long run.
Plus you get a sense of accomplishment out of it.
>>
>>70539109
It's anyway, learn English Englander.
>>
>>70537903
t. Ahmed bin-Rasheed ibn Walid bin Muhammed al Salman bin Allah bin Muhammed

Alcohol is an essential part of Christian culture.
>>
>>70537903

Extremely degenerate if misused. It's actually one of the most harmful drugs when taking into account damage to both the user and society.

Drink moderately at your own direction as you wish, same with any psychoactive, however don't be fooled into thinking it's not addictive and doesn't have many risks. It affects many organs in the body and the health benefits are negligible when you consider the cancer risk goes up linearly.
>>
>>70537903
>that pic
sadly this totally explains what is wrong with alcohol culture in america
>>
why don't all of you 21+ legal drinkers shut up. we have experience since 16 and have learned the lesson before we were aloud to learn to drive.
binge drinkers are gutter trash. all of them. A bottle of organic amarone and a steak make my friday perfect.
>>
>>70538626
Because some people like to create something. But sure, go to wallmarkt and buy some bud light. Same thing.
>>
>>70538626
That's a common thing in rural Romania.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.