[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Predictions for the future of the West?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: pepemushroomcloud.png (126 KB, 750x709) Image search: [Google]
pepemushroomcloud.png
126 KB, 750x709
I think the West is going to be a low trust shithole within 30 years. Hold me.
>>
File: despondentpepe.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
despondentpepe.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
Feelz bad man. Feelz reel bad.
>>
>trump gets elected
>builds a wall
>america is safe

>europe gets more and more immigrants
>more terror attacks
>muslim majority in france and sweden
>>
File: bidenanime.jpg (54 KB, 533x751) Image search: [Google]
bidenanime.jpg
54 KB, 533x751
>>70538021
Trump isn't get elected. Heck, he may not even get the GOP nomination. Normies are triggered by Trump too much.
>>
>>70537641
>the West is going to be a low trust shithole
It already is desu
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>70538231
LOL i mean something on par with the third-world. Basically, much more of the West will be no-go zones for the native population.
>>
>>70537641

The 'West' will balkanize further, eventually get to the point where it will be along ideological lines and immigration between countries/states will be controlled along ideological lines.

We'll self-segregate more and more based on values, but unfortunately, many of the larger 'states' will be shit-holes with dumb cannon fodder living on welfare, waiting for their masters to send them to war.

Think Elysium without the 'all the rich people went into space' part for a while and lots of 'Elysiums' all over with different prosperous value systems.
>>
>>70539148
I can see the balkanization happening, but I can't see "Elysiums" happening. How will they defend themselves against feral hordes in the long term?
>>
>>70539500

Superior tech and tactics.

Nanomachines son. (well, drones at first, then nanomachines)
>>
File: freedom.png (1 MB, 1436x962) Image search: [Google]
freedom.png
1 MB, 1436x962
>>70537641
This is the future:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV0I-iA5lJU

There is no other choice.
>>
File: carlbeserk.png (239 KB, 500x398) Image search: [Google]
carlbeserk.png
239 KB, 500x398
The next 30 years are going to be very interesting. I really wonder where things can go considering the cuckservatives are failing, the SJWs are constantly shifting the overton window, and there is a demographic time bomb. The alt right will probably continue to shit post and troll on the internet until laws are passed to make internet anonymity illegal and trolling a crime. /pol will probably be gone within 10 years.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.