[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
South Korea-- you WILL NEVER BEAT BEST KOREA!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
You And Your Female dog leader-- Obama the monkey's puppet-- no matter what your threaten, you look at the People's Liberation Front and you shudder with fear.
WE are always ready to answer any signs of aggression from the capitalist big cartel led by the lanky, half-caste monkey
If you and your traitorous monkey you keep as a leader attacks us, we will train fire down on Seoul.
>>
Heil kim jong un :DDD
>>
Do it Kim make it happen
>>
>>70537108
I might be able to visit either North Korea or USA soon for vacations, which one is cooler?
>>
Do people pay money for these NK proxies or what?
>>
>>70537314
You can get them randomly for free, I did years ago on /sp/. I didn't realise it would have a NK flag and the thread lost its shit
>>
>>70537108

the sad truth about NK is that it is in a shitty position... on the one hand SK does not want it back for reasons similar to the reunification of Germany. And the other solution is to become a part of china, which is hardly a nice idea seeing what they are doing in Tibet and siankeng. Basically it's ''were fucked lol''
>>
Look at those flat faces and beady eyes.
>>
>>70537734
China and SK will eventually engineer a soft coup: get rid of the crazies threatening nuclear attack, but keep it a sovereign state under one-party rule, and exploit it for cheap labour.

How this hasn't happened already is the real wonder. Hell, they could even keep Lil' Kim nominal head of state: just make him a hostage to the generals really in charge.
>>
You evil capitalist pigs! Sitting in your momma-sun basement jerking off to anime...well, the time will come, masses of North Korea Special Forces, shock troops, invade!!
>>
>>70537108
Nuke the gooks
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.