[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boston Globe frontpage today.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Boston Globe.png (2 MB, 1974x1102) Image search: [Google]
Boston Globe.png
2 MB, 1974x1102
Boston Globe frontpage today.
>>
>>70537099

So... they're trying to get people to support Trump then?

Because I don't see how, outside of the blue-city elite circles, this headline is a bad thing...
>>
So they did publish that fake news?

Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>70537318
It's the front page of the opinion section but yes they printed it.
>>
>>70537099
MSM not even trying to NOT be obviously DNC propaganda
>>
Hitler had Goebbels. #NeverTrump has the Boston Globe.
>>
>>70537444

>Dnc
>not DNC/RNC both

Trump has the jews united.
>>
Just imagine the civil unrest and stock market crash

Confirmed: Trump voters are deadbeats and NEETs without any skin in the game. They just want to watch the world burn.
>>
File: go home reddit.png (295 KB, 680x697) Image search: [Google]
go home reddit.png
295 KB, 680x697
>>70537099
You wish
>>
File: 1449254474630.gif (256 KB, 460x298) Image search: [Google]
1449254474630.gif
256 KB, 460x298
>>70537099
>Drumpf will give you what you desire, goyim
>I mean it, Goyim - vote for Drumpf and you get responsive government that caters to your every whim

Boston Globe confirmed for ignorant cucks so stupid that they unintentionally meme a DJT presidency into existence.
>>
>>70537099
Wait...I thought it was Trump that was using fear as a campaign tool.
>>
>>70537099

Wow, this thread is just like the other thread about the exact same subject, including the cringe-worthy shilling about "unrest" and "stock market crash."

It is a festival of autistic copypasta, right out of the other thread.
>>
File: j00burn.jpg (661 KB, 958x775) Image search: [Google]
j00burn.jpg
661 KB, 958x775
>>70538566
I WANT TO SEE IT

Besides a temporary crash of the speculative financial system is the prerequisite for correcting the economy.
>>
>>70538677
it wasn't the frontpage but they did run this today in the opinion section.
>>
No one read the Globe for any reason but their old sports page, which is shit now
>>
>>70541394
They will see a big jump in sales on physical copies today. Hopefully it incentivizes more of this off the wall propaganda shitposting and they go off the deep end in to tabloid territory.

I was talking to an ex globe employee yesterday and when I mentioned they were selling off their old HQ building to move to a shared space downtown, he said he had no idea what I was talking about.

Apparently the state of journalism and the globe in particular is so depressing for a real journalist he just blocks it all out these days (retired).
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.