[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>claim to be anti-establishment >supporters constantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: trumpsanders.png (359 KB, 645x363) Image search: [Google]
trumpsanders.png
359 KB, 645x363
>claim to be anti-establishment
>supporters constantly attack Hillary for breaking laws that were put in place by the establishment

Explain this shit to me because it doesn't make sense.
>>
>>70537041
Your post doesn't make sense. Are you retarded?
>>
>>70537159
Are you?
>>
/pol/ is pro donald trump not pro trumps policies

If he made gay anal intercourse mandatory they would be the first one to spread the cheeks
>>
>>70537041
It's like when they use "studies" from a bias organisation that confirm their own bias but when presented with an actual study performed by professionals they say studies cannot be trusted because they are bias.

Bias.
>>
> it's establishment to protect national security interests and secrets
>>
>>70537338
Holy shit you are retarded yeah no one here wants the wall or to ban mudslimes
>>
>>70537041
because Hillary doesn't claim to be anti Establishment so it is hypocritical when she breaks the law
>>
>>70537041
Your post answers your own question for you. Fucking idiot Canadian as usual.
>>
here is a serious question for you leafs; why are you here? you wont influence /pol/ like you want to, and youre just wasting everyones time. while this may be considered a good thing from your viewpoint, its not like we don't have a lot of it on our hands.

so please le redditors. get out.
>>
>>70537041

Not everyone is obsessed with establishment. Trump actually has something to offer (pragmatic realism and a proactive approach to confronting issues). Clinton has something to offer also (a shitton of political know-how, talent and leadership connections).

Bernie's just a ranting moron who lacks a plan, a clue and the skills to come up with either.

You have to be more than just against something. He brings nothing to the table. Trump & Clinton seem almost quite opposite but they both bring something to the table. Bernie's got nothing but hot air, complaints and being against other people's shit.

Frankly, I don't care if Trump exaggerates and if Clinton strategizes and lies too much. They both can do shit. If Cruz turns out to not be an idiot despite being a raving preaching wingnut, I'd vote for him over Bernie.
>>
>>70537785
calm down, nigger
>>
>>70537041
Jews are the establishment; Sanders is a jew
>>
File: 1458288246576s.jpg (2 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1458288246576s.jpg
2 KB, 125x93
>>70537041
Nice try leaf
>>
>>70538565
>le call someone a nigger
>look im fitting in, guys

kill yourself already.
>>
>>70537041
It doesn't matter what we want / dont want believe / don't believe

the laws are fucking there to be followed, if I have to follow them so does she.

Fuck you and your gay homosexual post.
>>
>>70537366
Biased. An organization or person is not "bias", they're biased. How are you so shit at your own language?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.