[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You walk into parliament, this guy slaps your girl's ass.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
You walk into parliament, this guy slaps your girl's ass.

What do /pol/?
>>
ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>>70536825
>PM of canada wastes time on his job taking selfies

thats waht you get when voting feminists
>>
>>70537077
Yes because hes taking the picture you stupid fucking retard faggot
>>
Film it and post to his feminist voter base. Castration will ensue.
>>
>>70536825
Ask him why he's such a cuck, how the maple syrup reseves are doing, why CAD is at an all time low, and why DUDE WEED isnt legal yet.
>>
Crash the price of the Canadian dollar with no survivors
>>
>>70536825
dudes a faggot but i really wanna know how he got dat bod
>>
>>70537160
>has mutilated dick
>angry shitposting on anime site
>>
>>70536825
Remind him that it's 2016 and slap his ass back.
>>
assume it was an accident since he's a gigantic faggot.
>>
File: in_heaven.jpg (98 KB, 720x603) Image search: [Google]
in_heaven.jpg
98 KB, 720x603
Offer him my boyfriends ass too
>>
>>70536825
high five ? He looks bro tier
>>
>>70537328
>""""white""""
>angry shitposting on an American anime site
>>
>>70536825

How the fuck does this cringe inducing douche get so much praise from American liberals?

Don't Canadians realize they're being talked down to
>>
>>70537077
no we didnt vote a feminist

we voted FOR A GODDAMN NAME! HE HAS ZERO FUCKING EXPERIENCE.

he knows more about SNOWBOARD INSTRUCTING than how to run a country and is currently racking up our debt to unsustainable levels but he doesnt give a shit

but HE HAS THE TRUDEAU NAME! HES TRUDEAUS SON! OMG GUYS! ANOTHER TRUDEAU! EVERYONE KNOWS POLITICS RUNS IN THE BLOOD!

FUCK every last piece of shit Canadian who voted him in, i hope you enjoy energy reform v2.0 where he crashes the economy again just like his father did. BUT HEY HE KNEW HOW TO SMILE AND TELL A JOKE EH? THATS ALL THAT COUNTS! i mean 2 of my friends commit suicide since they they lost their houses due to his father but you liked his JAZZY attitude and ability to make camera work and it looks like his son does too!
>>
>>70537536
why are gay guys so much more /fit/ than straight guys
>>
>>70536825
I actually don't care about him, I do feel sorry for the Canadianbros who have to wake up everyday to him being their pm.

We have the dumbest nigger in Washington running our nation though I so I can't hate.
>>
>>70538066
atleast that nigger had experience in politics before

he wasnt elected on name recognition alone
>>
A girl ive been seeing who travels between Toronto and Vancouver cause of her ballerina company took a selfie with him should i stop seeing her? Like the weedman had his arm around her...
>>
>>70536825

Flick his feet to play spin the bottle.
>>
>>70538044
I was gonna say /fit/ is mostly straight guys but we all know that's not true kek.
>>
>>70538205
He was a Jr senator from Chicago who nobody had ever heard of.

He was elected because he was black, simple as that. I mean, he's probably smarter than Justin but not by too much.
>>
File: liberal_voter_canada.jpg (521 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
liberal_voter_canada.jpg
521 KB, 1200x900
>>70538044
>why are lesbian girls so much less /fit/ than straight girls
Go gay and find out m8. But good question, maybe their homosexual tendencies make them place a higher level of importance on vain physical improvements, as a means of coping with their mental stress.
>>
>>70536825
tell him he is sexist and he will apologize on his hands and knees begging for forgiveness because he is a leaf
>>
>>70536825
Why am I walking into parliament with my girl?
>>
>>70538044
it's the other way around, that's the reason they're lesbians in the first place anon
>>
>>70536825

>>70536825

Blow pot smoke into his face.
>>
File: glassjawtumblr.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
glassjawtumblr.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>70536825
>>
File: IMG_20150321_141918.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150321_141918.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2592
>>70536825
Pull out a knife, and go for the neck.
pic related
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.