[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck democracy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: trevelyan.png (106 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
trevelyan.png
106 KB, 500x332
Dear /pol/

I have lost faith in the republican democratic model of society. I see one-party capitalist states as the future. Explain to me why I shouldn't just go live in Singapore or Hong Kong. Let's review:

> Democracy leads to women, niggers, voting for muh free shit. Distain for plebes.

> Bernie is being held up entirely by hipsters under 30, the new generation is scum and they will destroy our civilization

> Elections are rigged anyway

> Government gets controlled by money (lobbying, campaign donations).

> Speech gets controlled anyway (PC jew media)

> liberal democracy is not peaceful, has fucked up the entire arab world with bombs, arabs are shit but creating ISIS only makes them shittier
>>
>Democracy leads to representation of the minority
Do you even know what democracy is? It's the republic that causes this commumist shit.
>>
Democracy is fine is you don't have universal suffrage.
>>
Democracy leads to corruption even faster than a republic. You almost need authoritarianism.
>>
>>70536562
Your statement is so retarded it's unbelievable.
>>
>>70536394
democracy is one of two things
a)tyranny of the masses
b)a lie to keep the plebs thinking the government stands for the people
>>
File: 9780226422640.jpg (100 KB, 848x1280) Image search: [Google]
9780226422640.jpg
100 KB, 848x1280
>>70536394
I wish you would Feel the Bern. He's the only one that can save us from the Cabal of rich sociopaths that are trying to watch the world burn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptKiUnX6za8
>>
>>70536394

You're right -democracy is not all it's cracked up to be.

I like the idea of managed economies and technocracy myself.
>>
>>70537000
no
also, checked
>>
>>70536394
fuck you texas you voted for el rato
>>
File: 7d8c378da6.jpg (12 KB, 189x199) Image search: [Google]
7d8c378da6.jpg
12 KB, 189x199
>>70536394
Representative republic as it began in America was nice. Niggers and women not being allowed to vote were the ultimate safeguard. Only those with high IQ and assets large enough to be interested in the longevity and sanctity of the republic and its discourse should be allowed to elect representatives. If you don't pay enough taxes, you don't get represented.

It only fell because they didn't make it hard enough to change the law and too easy to violate the constitution.

The ideal state would be a representative republic that is absolutely subdued to an unchangeable constitution not dissimilar to the the US Constitution and Bill of Rights.
>>
I've considered a while back: "how can we solve this?" and what came was that we have to go back to the monarchy.
>>
>>70536394

My question for haters of democracy is this.

How do you get rid of a shitty government?

Democracy often gives bad governments but at least you can change them.
>>
>>70536725
Then refute it.
>>
>>70538154

No you can't. How retarded do you have to be to keep falling for this?
>>
>>70538353

You can though.
>>
>>70538154
the problem is you can't change them, you just have the illusion you can
and even if you could, people would just vote themselves more stuff and tyrants because people are stupid
>>
>>70536394
Vote for Trump, problem solved.
>>
>>70536394

I'm surprised so far by this thread to encounter such a negative outlook towards the principal structure of our society

weren't you all indoctrinated in school about how great democracy is and taught to worship niggerlover abraham lincoln?
>>
>>70538911

http://www.vox.com/polyarchy/2015/12/18/9360663/is-democracy-in-trouble
>>
>>70538911
You guys cover Abraham Lincoln extensively in Chile?
>>
Democracy is the tool of the jew to divide the population and make them fight each other
>>
>>70538911
says the guy namefagging as lee kuan yew
>>
>>70538911
why does texas get his own flag but bavaria does not
>>
>>70539414
Texas was kicked out of the union for voting Cruz.
>>
>>70538331
Fascism allows for easy corruption. Just look at every fascist government ever. They all end with one retard fucking everything up.
>>
>>70540307

Democracy is arguably worse because election campaigns cost money and can be bought.
>>
>>70538911
So was Hitler.
>>
>>70540307
Fascism doesn't have Corruption, the leader has all the power.
>>
>>70540428
You're thinking of a republic, not a democracy.
>>
>>70540534
How the fuck does the latter alleviate the former?
>>
>>70540682
What will he be corrupt about other than losing power, the state of being of the nation belongs one One man if the state is a failure it's because the man is a failure.
>>
>>70540534
And that leader is completely impervious to corruption?
Buying off one man is easy
Buying off one hundred men is hard.
Buying off half the country's is almost impossible.
>>
>>70540944
That leader is master over all those other people.
>>
>>70536540
This right here.
>>
>>70540545

> muh democracy equals mob rule fallacy
>>
>>70540941
He can still manipulate the people and the propaganda, he can easily fool everyone into thinking it's a scapegoat group of people and not him.
>>
>>70536394
I agree it worked in Chile and Spain as well
>>
>>70541319
Again, how does that make the one leader impossible to corrupt?
Being the sole leader over a country does not exempt someone from hypocrisy, personal gratification, bribery, extortion, favoritism, etc.
>>
>>70540941
To a Jew the greatest virtue is being master over the Goyim and taking everything they have under their control, the Jew wants to own the Goyim's family, religion, ideology, and economy.
>>
File: basedpope.jpg (113 KB, 457x446) Image search: [Google]
basedpope.jpg
113 KB, 457x446
>>70536394
Catholic monarchy's were pretty master race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuL6T5Dc2LI
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.