[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Angelina Jolie to address Syrian Crisis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
What is her end game /pol/? Can she save all of the poor children?
>>
http://www.albawaba.com/entertainment/angelina-jolie-address-syrian-refugee-crisis-bbc-programs-827406
>>
Yay a vapid whore who knows nothing will comment on a giant politic event that affects millions, furthering misinforming millions in support of her stupid agenda.
>>
>>70536348
I thought she was dead because cancer?
Bernsteen anyone?
>>
She was such a slut whore before she cucked QtBrad that she is trying to feel less guilty about it by aiding people who will give her the most brownie points
>>
>>70536518
bingo
>>
Yeah, I'd fuck her.
>>
File: asd.jpg (52 KB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
52 KB, 440x440
>>70536348
>You will never fuck 14 year Angelina Jolie
>>
>>70536565
She just sliced her tits off and had her ovaries ripped out.
>>
She looks like shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_8Y0JhSSGo
Famous people live in a bubble.
>>
>>70536518
see this is exactly why i come here
>>
>>70536348
>What is her end game /pol/?

what with being a famine victim herself she takes third world issues personally
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.