[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here play Rust? I consider it the most redpilled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: mahobhguziywejgo99nj.jpg (41 KB, 636x362) Image search: [Google]
mahobhguziywejgo99nj.jpg
41 KB, 636x362
Anyone else here play Rust? I consider it the most redpilled of games. True human sycophantic experience. Shows the nature of true human psychopathy in an apocalyptic resource battle.
>>
>>70535102
boring sandbox/10
>>
Games where you lose progress while offline are the definition of a waste of time.
>>
>>70535102
I had a lot of play time on rust when it first released, but then I've had my lulz and moved on.
>>
>>70535175
If someone robs your house while you're at work I guess life is a waste of time.
>>
>>70535175
This desu also hackers out the dick
>>
>>70535288
Oh shit, wait. No one here works. My bad.
>>
>>70535102
>rust
>nature of true human psychopathy
are you underage
>>
>>70535102
the game that taught me that hackers are mostly swedish, norwegian and german
>>
>>70535439
Mate, rust is fun, but people will brain you with a rock if you even glance at them funnily.

It honestly does show the veneer of civility.

But it's fun to wander around and get murdered.
>>
>>70535102
Literally the perfect libertarian society

Also, no, it isn't redpilled at all
I play with some guys, and we're literally all black because you, for whatever reason, can't change your race or appearance
Not even sex now, because of the latest update
>>
>>70535439
I don't think you've spent 200 hours in this game on one 'wipe' only to have all those hours literally taken from you by some 12 year old kid.

I consider myself masochistic for playing this game as much as I do. I love it.
>>
>>70535639
I find it would be interesting to look at in a social dynamic way. It presents a case of total anarchy and how most people become raging sociopaths just because they can.
>>
>>70535930
You don't respawn in real life.
>>
>>70535370
Or maybe they don't play some game like it's their fucking job?
>>
>>70536185
I consider it more of a social study.
>>
>>70536185
>Checks flag
What would you know about work or jobs?
>>
>>70535102
Shit gunplay/10

Legacy was better because a bolty headshot actually killed you
>>
>>70536937
Because it's about the gunplay? I just want to build my castle to keep out the savages famalam.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.