[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's 2016. If you hate refugees, are islamophobic, LGBTQphobic,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Poverty.jpg (52 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
Poverty.jpg
52 KB, 850x400
It's 2016.

If you hate refugees, are islamophobic, LGBTQphobic, xenophobic and/or racist, you should go back to the 1940s.

And don't even say that it's 2016 isn't an argument. It is. As time goes on, humans are supposed to progress. When you say it's 2016, it implies this.
>>
>>70535050
Cultural Marxism failed friend. Take a look at black crimes across all economic levels. Or the IQ curve of each race. Part of progress is seeing that you fucked up and moving on.
>>
>>70535050
Bitch I'll put the WORLD back to the 1940s myself it that's the problem.
>>
>you should go back to the 1940s

oh, if only i could back, get me a time machine, i will go now
>>
>>70535050
i hate these lazy canadian shitposts.
>>
>>70535050
>As time goes on, humans are supposed to progress
Says who?
>>
Sure we're supposed to progress
But we just don't agree with many of you on what progress means
There's people who want the government to trample rights to put feelings first instead, who want to risk our great prosperous societies to let in third-world hordes, who'll scrape the bottom of the barrel of 'groups people don't like' just to find someone new to champion, no matter why they're in that barrel
Making noise for noise's sake isn't progress
>>
>>70535050

Gandhi hated black people, you know....
>>
>>70535050
Go tell this to late Rome. They progressed a lot too. Until they collapsed from the idiocy and the Dark Ages happened. Dark Ages 2.0 coming at you now but you are too fucking stupid to realize this.

Progressing for the sake of "progress" is about the dumbest thing I can think of.
>>
Gandhi was a racist you shitposting leaf mong
>>
>>70535050

>It's 2016.

source?
>>
>>70535050
That bullshit you mentioned there doesn't improve the chances of survival of humankind, therefore it shouldn't be called progress.
>>
>the Dark Ages was progress

wew lad
>>
Gandhi watched his wife die while telling her not to take medicine and go natural years later he had the same sickness and took the medicine
>>
>>70535050
>IT'S 2016
>A FUCKING LEAF
>>
File: 1460092741298.png (810 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1460092741298.png
810 KB, 1000x1000
>>70535050
>Its the current year
>A fucking leaf
>>
Okay you baited me

Current year is literally not an argument
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.